Categories > TV > Teen Wolf > A Derek Hale Love Story (Deratherine)

A Derek Hale Love Story (Deratherine)

by Katherine100 0 reviews

After Katherine becomes human after Elena shoves the cure down her throat, she keeps driving throughout cities and towns, figuring that that is the best way to survive on her own. Until she heads i...

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2019-01-15 - 211 words - Complete

0Unrated
Introduction


There is a legend of two different creatures of the night, but one did not stay as a creature of the night. Instead, she got turned back into a human by getting the cure shoved down her throat. For 500 years, she was a legend as well as a nightmare. She lived to manipulate, lie, deceive, betray, and torture. She was the most cunning vampire known to all. Because she was a terrible person and had made many enemies as a vampire, after the cure for vampirism was shoved down her throat, she became a fearful human. She had nowhere to turn to and no one to ask for help, so she wandered around and found her way to a place she’d never been to. A town called Beacon Hills.
The other creature of the night was a legendary werewolf. He’d lost his family to a fire set by a hunter named Kate Argent. His legend began there, being the last living Hale. Or so they thought. For a long while, he left town until finally returning.
Shortly after he returned, the former vampire came to town. This is the story of Katherine Pierce and Derek Hale, from friends to falling in love, no matter how different it was.
Sign up to rate and review this story