Categories > TV > Teen Wolf > A Derek Hale Love Story (Deratherine)

Ch.3: The Kanama

by Katherine100 0 reviews

Same summary as the first.

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2019-01-15 - 567 words - Complete

0Unrated
Katherine and Derek were in town, digging up information about the kanama that had recently been spotted at a house. It was a house that Isaac had been living at with his father. Scott had gone there with Allison so she could chain him inside a cooler. During Scott’s phasing, Allison had seen something reptilian. Derek had known of the kanama’s legend and knew what it was. There wasn’t much known about it, though.


That night, after searching for the kanama, they came face to face with it at the high school indoor pool.
The kanama lunged for Katherine, but Derek went between them. Within a few minutes, the kanama had scratched him on the neck. Because its scratch and saliva paralyzed anyone, Derek fell paralyzed, landing by the pool and falling off the ledge, into the water.
Katherine stood face to face with it, debating on what to do. She wasn’t sure how to get rid of it, but she knew she had to try something. There was only a certain amount of time that he could survive under water
She kept an eye on the kanama, as she went over to a mirror in the corner. They knew that it didn’t have an identity.
The kanama crept towards her and was about to lunge at her, when she put the mirror between them. For a few minutes, it looked at itself in the mirror. Then it backed off and fled out of the room completely.
When it had gone, she dove into the water for Derek. Then, once she spotted him, she swam towards him and put an arm around his waist, pulling him and herself to the surface of the water.
She swam towards the side of the pool and got them both out. Then she gently layed him down on the floor.
She looked down at him and realized he wasn’t breathing, so she started doing heart compressions. She knew how to, since her mother had been a nurse in the 1400’s.
After ten minutes, he coughed up the water, so she stopped.
She rested a hand on the side of his face and he looked at her.
“Where is it?” he asked her.
“I scared it off,” she answered him.
Although he knew she’d once been a vampire, it kind of surprised him that she’d made it flee.
“Let’s get out of here,” she added. “Can you move yet?”
“No. Not yet,” he answered her.
With that answer, she knew she’d have to get them both out of there. So, that’s exactly what she did.


An hour later, she had him in bed at home.
While he rested, she left to go track down the kanama and take it down once and for all. She knew she couldn’t waste time. It could find someone else more vulnerable. She didn’t care who the kanama was as a person. This thing was like an uncontrollable animal. She wasn’t going to let it hurt anyone else. It was a threat and she’d always excelled at taking down threats. After all, she was Katherine Pierce.


After taking out the creature, she went back home where Derek was.


After they went through many things together, she made up her mind to stay in town. So, without further ado, their love story continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story