Categories > TV > Teen Wolf > A Derek Hale Love Story (Deratherine)

Ch.2: The Alpha

by Katherine100 0 reviews

Same thing as the first summary.

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2019-01-15 - 663 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day, she got settled into the old burned Hale house. She was a little surprised that he’d stayed where such a tragic incident had happened, but she understood that it must hold so many memories for him. She understood that it was his family home.


That night, she was in the woods, seeing if she could track the alpha. She’d promised to help Derek, so they were looking in separate directions of the woods. He thought splitting up would be best.
Suddenly, she stopped, feeling like she was being watched.
A few moments later, she saw it. Then it lunged at her. Then she was looking at the face of the alpha wolf.
It bent its head towards her. She knew it wanted to hurt her just like the others. The others hadn’t survived its attack, though. She wasn’t going to let it hurt or kill her. She was determined to survive. To her, this alpha was just like any werewolf she’d ever encountered as a vampire. She wouldn’t let it win. That was for certain. Especially, when she was still Katherine Pierce, human or not. Plus, she knew that she had a werewolf as protection.
She put hands on its chest to try and keep its attack at bay. It was the only thing she could do to save herself until Derek found out that she needed help. As she tried to keep it at bay though, it kept pushing forward, towards her, and she could feel its claws sink into her skin. Even though it hurt, she didn’t show it, since she never let anyone know she was hurt. She never liked showing weakness.


After a while of not finding the alpha, Derek went in search of Katherine. When he did, he smelled blood. As he followed the scent, he hoped Katherine wasn’t who he was smelling. He never wanted anything to happen to her.


When he arrived, he saw the alpha as well as an injured Katherine. That angered him, so he made himself known and let his claws and wolf face appear. Then he roared, getting the alpha’s attention.
As she lay there, she felt the weight of the alpha lift from her and then blurrily saw the alpha approach Derek. She knew he was there to protect her and help her. She was very thankful for that, and that was all that she cared about. She hoped the alpha got what it deserved.


Forty minutes later, Derek had succeeded in killing the alpha. When he killed it, he took his power, becoming the alpha. Because of this, his werewolf eyes had changed color.
After he’d killed the alpha and had become the new alpha, he rushed over to where an injured Katherine lay.
He knelt by her and could see that, despite her injuries, she was still alive.
When she saw him at her side, she knew without question that the alpha had gotten what he’d deserved. She was happy about that. She knew that she was in bad shape, though. She knew she’d lost a lot of blood, since everything was starting to go black. Her injuries didn’t even hurt anymore.
“Stay with me. You’re going to be okay,” he assured her, pulling her gently into his arms and getting to his feet.


Several hours later, she woke up in the Hale house, her injuries tended to. She assumed he’d taken her home after probably taking her to the hospital.
“Hey,” Derek greeted, seated on her bedside, having been waiting for her to awaken. “Feeling better?”
She looked at him.
“Yeah. Thanks.”
“Well, I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you,” he confessed.
“You might not have noticed, but it goes both ways,” she confessed to him.
She gave a smile and sat up in bed.
After a few moments of looking at each other, they began to kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story