Categories > TV > Teen Wolf > Revised (Petatherine)

Revised (Petatherine)

by Katherine100 0 reviews

Set in S1-4. Peter was never the alpha that was killing people. It was some other alpha. Katherine escapes the prison world she ended up in after dying, only to be attacked by the alpha. After Pete...

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2019-01-15 - 660 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ch.1: The Rescue


It was a dismal night, as a human Katherine walked through the woods, having just escaped the prison world and Kai. She wasn’t too badly scathed, so she knew that she’d live.
She stopped walking, sensing a presence. Then, within moments, she was on her back with a huge werewolf above her. It bit and scratched, but she didn’t make a sound. She was never one to show pain or weakness. She did try to get it off her though, but that didn’t work out for her.


Peter Hale was in the woods, tracking down the alpha, when he smelled blood.
When he followed the scent, it led to the middle of the woods to a small clearing. He could see it attacking someone. He usually didn’t help people, but something about her made him want to. That, and a werewolf going on a killing spree had to die. It didn’t deserve to live in his book.
After turning into his huge werewolf form, he came into the clearing and attacked it.


With blurry vision, she watched the fight. Then, when she saw them both phased to their human forms, one stood over the dying one and killed him with his claws. Then she saw him walk over and kneel by her.
“What’s your name?” he greeted.
“Katherine Pierce.”
“I’m Peter Hale,” he introduced, before everything went black for her.


When she woke up, she was in a hospital bed. She also saw, as she looked around the room, that the wolf that had saved her, stood outside her room, leaning in the threshold. It almost looked to her like he was on guard. He seemed to have heard her wake up, because he turned to look at her. Then he entered the room and approached, as she sat up in bed.
“How are you feeling?” he asked.
“Better,” she replied. “Usually I don’t say this, but thank you.”
“And I usually don’t save humans,” he replied to her. “What were you doing out there? The alpha could’ve killed you.”
“Long story. I died in Mystic Falls, Virginia after the cure for being a vampire got shoved down my throat. I made a mistake of seeking vengeance on my doppelganger, Elena, when she said something to Elijah to make him leave me. When I died rapidly of old age, I ended up in a dimension of sorts called a prison world. When I escaped tonight, it brought me back to life. I wasn’t expecting to wind up in some woods or get attacked by a werewolf. I kinda expected to end up in Mystic Falls or New Orleans. Vengeance, torture, and killing and surviving has always been my way as a vampire. I guess since I’m human, I’ll have to somewhat change, magic or not. I was reunited with my daughter, Nadia, before she died a vampire bitten by a wolf. Before she and I died, Nadia told me that I’m descended from Travelers. You’d know them by the name of gypsies, but they’ve adapted to the time,” she explained to him.
After she told him that, he believed her, despite having thought that vampires were a myth. After all, werewolves were supposed to be myths, too. He also felt sorry for what she’d been through. And hearing all of that, she seemed to be his type. After all, he killed people too, and could be quite vengeful.
“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Katherine. If you’d like, you could come home with me. It’s a little burnt from a fire six years ago, but it’s still in good condition.”
“I’d love to. Thanks, Peter.”


When she was healed up, they discharged her and she went home with Peter. They used the peace at the moment to further get to know each other, even.
Sign up to rate and review this story