Categories > TV > Teen Wolf > Revised (Petatherine)

Ch.2: Kanima

by Katherine100 0 reviews

Same as the first.

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-01-15 - 297 words

0Unrated
It was a nebulous night in the school by the pool, as Katherine and Peter talked.
Suddenly, they saw the kanima come down from what looked to be a balcony. Then it inched towards them.
Peter put his wolf face on and growled at it, but that didn’t scare it away. Instead, the kanima attacked, ending up giving Peter a scratch on the back of his neck with its tail. They knew that a scratch and its gooey saliva could paralyze anyone. It usually happened within seconds.
After being scratched by the kanima, he fell into the pool.
Katherine, having Traveler magic, through it magically away. That gave her time to dive into the pool. Then she swam towards Peter, put an arm around his waist, and swam them both above water.
The kanima tested the water with a scaly paw. Then it paced around the pool. That’s when she realized it probably didn’t know how to swim, or couldn’t swim.
She swam with Peter, to the edge of the pool, when it wasn’t close enough to the edge to get them. Then she got them both out of the pool. She then put an arm around him, since he was still kinda paralyzed, holding him up.
When it stalked towards them, as if they were its prey, she magically through it. It landed against and broke a mirror. Then, when it got up and saw its reflection, it stared at it for a few minutes, before disappearing.
Afterward, a few minutes later, the paralysis weared off and she went home with Peter. They knew they needed a new plan to take it down.


A few nights later, they made a plan and took it down, so the threat was over with.
Sign up to rate and review this story