Categories > TV > Teen Wolf > Revised (Petatherine)

Ch.3: Alpha Pack

by Katherine100 0 reviews

Same as the first.

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-01-15 - 674 words

0Unrated
After finding a symbol on the old burnt Hale house door, Kat moved into the loft with Derek and Peter, though she didn’t know what to expect. She knew that they were a lot like the Mikaelsons though, considering they owned more than one place. She did realize that the loft had at least some security, though. That was a plus for her. Being human, she needed all the protection she could get. Especially, when there was an alpha pack in town.
Later, after finding out that Boyd and some unidentified girl were stuck in a bank, everyone started making a plan to rescue them.
Peter sat on the stairs, completely against the rescue mission, thinking it was a loss cause and possible trap. Kat stood by him thinking the same thing, but she did want to help. A trap or not, there was a chance that the two confined werewolves were alive. She didn’t say anything until they’d all left, though.


Peter was on the couch, resting, the full moon high and at its peak.
“Why don’t you want to help them?” Kat asked, standing by the table, as she looked at him.
He looked at her.
“Does it matter?”
“They’re werewolves. Your own species. Why wouldn’t you want to help them? I find it hard to believe that you don’t care about what happens to them.”
“Why do you care?” he questioned.
“Maybe because I’m human. Or maybe because werewolves have always been my friends. Besides, innocent or not, they deserve a chance. I don’t care if it’s a full moon or not. Besides, I learned the hard way that family should always stick by one another, and Derek’s your family. I know if my daughter was out there, I’d go after her, even if it meant getting hurt.”
He sighed, getting her point, and knew she wanted to help, whether he went with her or not.
“Fine,” he said. Then they went over the blue prints to be prepared. That’s when they realized what it was made of. They knew that they’d both been right. It was a trap. That meant danger.


After punching through the wall, Derek was meant with a shock. His sister, Cora, was alive and in the vault with Boyd. Due to not shifting for three moons, they both were going primal, but trying to control themselves.
“Cora?”
“Derek, get out. Get out, now,” she warned, but he didn’t listen. Then the fight began.


About half an hour later, she and Peter found the vault. He wasn’t about to be trapped in there, though. Then he realized that she was about to go in herself, so he put a hand on her arm, hoping to stop her.
“Don’t,” he warned.
“I’ve been in worse situations. A lot more dangerous ones. I’ll be fine. I know what I’m doing,” she assured him.
He let go of her, trusting her. He knew he couldn’t persuade her otherwise. She was a lot like him and his family. She was too stubborn for her own good.
She entered the vault and, using Traveler magic, through them against a wall.
“Get out of here,” she ordered them, as she magically gave Cora and Boyd migraines, hoping to bring them back to their normal selves. As she did that, they did as told, once Peter broke the seal.
She stopped giving them magical migraines, when it brought them back to being themselves.


A few nights later, there was a fight with the alphas. She knew she couldn’t fight like she’d been able to as a vampire, but she was able to do one thing. One by one, she magically got the alpha pack’s hearts ripped out, including the leader’s, eventually, killing them all. By doing so, she saved a lot of tragedies, she knew. And that was her goal. Keep as many people from dying as she could.
Sign up to rate and review this story