Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Edenic

Panic Search

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki is still worried about Anna while Watari gets a hit off of her phone near Yodogi Park. Tsuzuki gets a strange text from his wife.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2019-01-27 - 416 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen: Panic Search:

-Chijou, noon-

Tsuzuki paced around the room. He stared at his phone.

"Tsuzuki!" Hisoka said. The older shinigami looked up.

"I'm sorry," he said. Tsuzuki trembled as he spoke.

"Look," his partner said. "I know you're upset. All of your pacing around won't help. We will find her." Tsuzuki forced himself to smile.

"Right. You're right," he said. "We will find her." Watari worked on his computer.

"Anything yet?" Tsuzuki asked.

"No," the blonde scientist said. "I'm still looking." The older shinigami bit on his thumb. Hisoka put his hand on his shoulder. Tsuzuki took a breath.

"Thanks, Hisoka," he said. "I think… I think I need a moment."

"Take it," Tatsumi said.

"Thank you," Tsuzuki said. He walked out of the room. Hisoka watched the door close.

"Aren't you going after him?" Tatsumi asked.

"Nah, I'll give him a couple of minutes," Hisoka said.

"You sure?" Watari asked. Hisoka nodded. The blonde scientist shrugged.

"Okay," he said. He started typing again.

"Oh," Watari said. The other shinigami looked.

"Got a hit?" Tatsumi asked. Watari grinned. He clicked on the flashing blue dot. A picture of a park appeared on the screen.

"Yoyogi Park?" Tatsumi asked.

"Yes," Watari said. "She's heading north from Shibuya to Kabukicho."

"Huh?" the other shinigami asked.

"Why there?" Tatsumi asked. Hisoka walked out of the room. He found Tsuzuki standing in the hall, staring at his phone.

"Tsuzuki," the younger shinigami said.

"It's Anna," his partner said. "She sent another text." Hisoka walked over to him.

"What does it say?" he asked.

"Heading to Kabukicho," Tsuzuki said. "Please don't follow. Too dangerous." He scrolled down the message. A confused look came over his face.

"Ha Chi To San Ni?" he asked. "879327?" The shinigami looked at each other.

"What does that mean?" Tsuzuki asked. Hisoka shrugged and shook his head. That did little to ease the unfolding mystery.

-Kabukicho-

Anna turned off the screen of her phone and shoved it into her pocket. She rolled her shoulders and took a breath. The woman walked out of the restaurant bathroom. Jotaro sat at a table near the emergency exit. He looked up when she came back.

"How is your daughter?" the boy asked.

"Good," she lied. "She's doing good." The woman took her seat next to him. A waitress approached their table.

"Are you ready to order?" she asked.

"Yes," Anna said. She smiled as she picked up her menu. Jotaro picked up his own and started to smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story