Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Genderbending Girl (Genderbent Ranma 1/2 Reader Insert)

An Arranged Marriage To A Gender Changing Girl

by CoolKat122 0 reviews

This is a genderbent reader insert of Ranma 1/2 with you taking the role of Ranma as a girl that turns into a boy and you are now getting an arranged marriage to a total tsundere boy.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Akane,Kasumi,Kuno,Nabiki,Ryouga,Ukyo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-02-02 - Updated: 2019-02-02 - 2610 words - Complete

0Unrated
Am I taking the relationship between Akeno & (Y/n) too fast or is the pacing just fine? And is the development between them good or does it need work?

[*This thought as been bugging me like a mother trucker and it won't leave me alone so I need some outside opinions to see if it's right or not?

__________________

~Akeno's P.O.V~
*]

I stood facing myself in the mirror, staring at the new me (so to speak), it's something I've been thinking about for three days after finally accepting that I'm not the one Tofu wants but it was still hard for me to do this.



To cut my hair after spending years of my life growing it out and taking so much care of it but it's not me, Kaname's the long-haired prince in the family...



It's about time I accept that and fully take on the role I was meant to be, the protector/knight though I feel silly for thinking of myself as a 'knight' but I think I'll get use to it eventually.



I stepped out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to what was pretty much now an everyday sight, a kinchen in total chaos as mother and daughter fight over today's breakfast.



And (Y/n) was using her crutches to her advantage by tripping and whacking her mother with them whenever she was close to getting anything (Y/n) wanted to eat and since this is Kaname's cooking we're talking about her, it was pretty much every food that was on that table.



"Nice hair cut" Nabi was the first to notice my new haircut with Kaname coming in second as he stopped what he was doing when he heard Nabi and (Y/n) coming third actually stopping her fight for the food on the table to see for herself.



"Whoa" 



"It looks good Akeno" Kaname being his kind self gave a more genuine compliment on my hair wheres Nabi's was hard to read. 



"Thanks Kaname" I smiled in thanks as I grabbed my plate only to stop about an inch from it when (Y/n) said something other than 'whoa'



"It kinda looks like mine.... were you inspired by yours truly? Akeno I'm flattered" 



"I was most certainly not trying to style my hair after you!" Does it really look like hers? Would that be weird if it was? I don't want anyone at school thinking that I styled my hair after my fiance especially one I don't want in the first place.



(Y/n) laughed at my little outburst as she went back to eating and I sighed a little before starting on mines.



"HEY YOU OLD HAG THAT WAS THE LAST PIECE OF BACON!" Her mom responded back with the bacon chewed to bits in her mouth a "You snooze you lose".



"We should get going" (Y/n) growled my guess it was directed towards her mother as she got up from her seat and followed after me, when we were far enough away I gave her the last piece of my bacon that I was going to finish but figured it wasn't good for me anyway so why not let her have it?



As usual when it comes to food she happily accepted and ate it up in a blink of an eye barely even out the door too but really it was just a single strip of bacon so I guess how fast she ate it wasn't exactly noteworthy.



But what was, was that she had more stickers than I remembered on her crutches, some I recognized as the ones her newly made friends gave her to help brighten it up a little for her. 



But that yen symbol one was new and that crown was also a new addition there was also a doctor one....wait did she get some from Nabi, Kaname and Tofu? 



When did they give her one? I tried to think of anytime and place they could have had the chance but I was drawing a blank on Tofu, I may not be with her 24/7 but I think I would know when she would see Tofu again.



My curiosity got the better of me so I finally asked about the sticker causing her to look at it briefly."Huh oh when Nabi took me...uh yesterday while you were in the dojo I believe" She nodded her head satisfied with her answer after whacking her brain a bit.



"Why?" I shrugged.



"No reason in particular, just curious" Now she was the one to shrug as she started doing weird tricks before rushing off in them when we arrived at the school gates to greet her friends.



While I enjoyed not being swarmed by crazed female classmates, perks to being engaged I guess though Kuno did declare that the moment (Y/n) was well again the fight to be my bride was back on.



Before getting to class Koji and Hiroto, and I chatted for a bit with Hiroto asking how were things with me and the mrs... he's always so interested in my relationship progress with (Y/n) for some reason.



But I never answer him much to his annoyance, we're friends sure so I kinda get why he wants to know but I just never really feel comfortable talking about my arranged marriage to (Y/n).



She and I have both said before in the past that we were never going through with it and neither of us have change our stance on that..



"Why do you keep doing that? You know Akeno will never answer that" Koji shook his head while Hiroto just crossed his arms and defended his question.



"I'm just curious maybe it's just me but I think they seem closer" Koji narrowed his eyes from confusion.



"How? They barely talk to one another" Hiroto jokingly shook his head with a smug look.



"You don't pay much attention do ya?" He snickered before saying more. "When they walk to school together every now and then they seem to be chatting with one another, getting along more than I recall when (Y/n) first showed" 



"And when they leave school together I see how she just happily chats about something that happened, a good example that you were there to see was when everyone came up with the idea of putting stickers on her crutches and how she showed them off to Akeno, his face kinda soften in a way I've NEVER seen" What is he talking about? For the first time since he started babbling this nonsense I interjected.



"Now you are just making things up, I had no such look on my face, you were imagining things like you always do" I scoffed my face soften? That's crazy, I would have felt it if it did and yet I don't recall giving ANY special kind of reaction other than "oh how nice". 



That's it that's all I said.



"No I'm not! Your face totally soften and you were all like" Hiroto did his best to mimic the so called face I had as he reenact the scene. 



"Oh how nice (Y/n), those really look nice" He broke character when he was done to point at my face. 



"And then you do this smile which like I said I can't recall as your best friend ever seeing" Koji frowned.



"Akeno as smiled before" 



"BUT NOT LIKE THAT! Come on man you can't tell me I'm the only one to notice!?" He looked between Koji and I before sighing.



"Forget it, if you don't want to admit then fine I.give.up" He shoved his hands into his pocket pouting and looking off to the side.



While I just shook my head, he really needs to find other ways to keep himself busy other than getting involved in my life but I doubt he will.



Hiroto stopped in his tracks from out of nowhere gluing himself to the school's window. "Whoa dude some chick is fighting your fiance" I stopped walking and went to the window to see if what he was saying was true.



And...he was, there was some girl I've never seen before with long back hair wearing a yellow shirt and matching headband, she was swinging a umbrella at (Y/n) while she tried her best to block with her crutches.



I couldn't hear what they were saying to one another but it looked serious while the girl did (Y/n) just looked confused, I opened the window to jump down and break up the fight.



Whoever she was and what ever beef she has with (Y/n) is no excuse to be fighting her while she's injured hardly a fair fight, though she..did appear to be holding her own fairly well for a girl with a swollen ankle.



"Hey! Break it up you tw-" The girl's cut my cheek as she meant to hit (Y/n) but since I got in between the two I got hit in place of (Y/n).



"Ah!"



"Akeno!" (Y/n) shouted voice laced with concern.



"Where'd he come from?" The girl shouted next with confusion.



I held my cheek on pain but removed it and saw blood on my hand, (Y/n) knelt down to examining the cut. 



"It doesn't look too bad but it will definitely leave a scar though, trust me I've gotten enough to know a good scar when I see one" (Y/n) tried to add some humor to the situation but I could see the concern in her eyes and even hear it in her voice. 



"Good to know" I sat up while the girl pointed at me.



"It's not my fault just so you know! You got in the way! This was between me and her!"She moved her hand towards (Y/n) glaring daggers at her (what did (Y/n) do?).



"She has to pay" 



"FOR WHAT! Seriously I told you, I WAITED FOR THREE DAMN DAYS YOU NEVER SHOWED and it was behind your house" 



"Bull! I spent three days searching for you and when I got to the assigned place you weren't there so then I had to track you down an..and oh god I can't even say what happened out loud cause it's just so terrible that words can't express the horrors I went through" (Y/n) shook her head.



"Are you freaking insane? Do you not hear yourself you spent three days looking for me? I was behind YOUR HOUSE! Now as to what happened to you when you went looking for me I am so completely lost right now" As was I just who was she to (Y/n) they obviously knew each other but from where? How did they become like this to one another? 



I mean sure (Y/n) can be a pain and hard to get along with but to dislike her this much? It just seems weird. 



"What exactly is going on here?" 



"Ryona and I use to go to middle school together, one day she decides to challenge me, I accept and wait three days but she never showed and I couldn't wait any longer since Ma and I had to go to train" 



"And why exactly does she hate your guts?" I'm not sure where in here story does that come in? (Y/n) doesn't seem to be one to blame she waited three days for a opponent that never showed that's not on her.



"You need to work on your storytelling skills (Y/n) cause you left out a very important detail one that's responsible for part of this whole mess" 



"Let's hear it then? What crucial detail did I fail to mention?"



"The curry bread! It was my favorite and before you came along I would always get the last one! And then when I challenged you, you never showed an-" 



"Curry bread..seriously that's what this is about?...Dude I left why didn't you oh I don't know go back to getting the last one like before?" (Y/n) asked and I was now wondering the same thing and awaited her response.



"Cause it was more than that! When I challenged you and you didn't show that was a blow to my pride and an insult to our fight so on my honor I had to track you down and finish our fight" 



"Hmm that is actually a good reason welp then let's finish" I snapped my head towards (Y/n) staring at her like she lost her mind what part of that exactly made sense?



It doesn't make sense to leave your home just to fight someone! It's ridiculously! I yet again stepped in breaking up the soon to be fight. 



"She's injured don't you think maybe you should wait until she's in tip-top shape? Wouldn't that be a better and fairer fight?" She didn't look happy but agreed nonetheless.



"Fine but the moment you are better we are resuming our fight!" 



"Sounds good" I said pulling (Y/n) away before she ruins the agreement I had made between the girl and I, when far enough she pulled her arm free pouting.



"What?"



"Don't act like you didn't just totally insult me back there" My brows frowned as I stared at her in confusion.



"What are you talking about?" 



"I could have taken her and you were going on about how I couldn't because of this" She gestured towards her foot but now I could tell she was just messing with me though with a hint of sincerity.



"I knew you could...but I'd rather you do it in better condition" Not much happened after this we went to class and took our notes and waited for school to end. 



And when it did I noticed that the yellow headband girl was following us not that it was hard to notice since she was pretty out and the open about it.



"Geez, that's not creepy in the slightest" Nabi joked as he looked back at the girl.



"How long before you ankle's better?" 



"Uh, two more days I think" Think geez before the whole stickers thing all she did was keep track and now it's I think, someone came around pretty easily in my opinion especially after she found the many ways she could use it against her mother.



"Not fast enough" Nabi groaned as he sped up making it to the house faster than us.



"Wanna train when we get inside?" (Y/n) punched my shoulder smirking.



"You betcha" Kaname greeted us as we stepped foot inside, he was cleaning the stairs.



"Akeno what happened to your cheek?" Looks like he noticed.



"Uh, slight accident at school no big deal" Shrugged not really bothered by the new scar as I would have been a couple of days ago.



"Would you like me to help clean it and perhaps put a band-aid on? We wouldn't want it to get infected" I refused Kaname's offer.



"Are you sure?" I nodded.



"Yeah, it's cool"



"Okay well dinner will be ready when I'm done with the stairs"



"Okay" I walked off getting ready to meet (Y/n) in the dojo, we had a fun and serious enough match, I could really feel myself improving while training with her.



We finished just as Kaname came in to tell us that dinner was ready but we were kinda sweaty...you know probably should have done this after eating.



"We'll be there soon"  (Y/n) hopped up trying to make it to the bathroom to hurry up and clean herself off to hopefully finish up before her mother eats it all.





______________________
Sign up to rate and review this story