Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Genderbending Girl (Genderbent Ranma 1/2 Reader Insert)

A Toast Only Kryptonite Is A Knife

by CoolKat122 0 reviews

Uh second chapter

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2019-02-02 - 2703 words - Complete

0Unrated
Akeno's P.O.V: 
I got up early to take my usual morning jogs and came back just in time for a quick shower and to eat breakfast or what was left of it when I arrived at the dining room  (Y/n) and her mother had finished it all.

My eye had started to twitch at the lack of food they left for me but I had to play it off since I didn't want Kaname to feel bad.

"Oh you're back" (Y/n) had said with her mouth full of food causing her mother to tell her how unladylike it was of her daughter while ALSO speaking with food in her mouth.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I walked over to the fridge for some milk and maybe something else that could fill me until lunch.

"Thought that you might have went early to school or something" She replied reaching for the last piece of toast only to be stopped by her mother.

"Dear, don't you think that your loving mother should get the last piece?" She said with a clearly fake loving smile as the two held onto the toast strongly pulling it to themselves, surprisingly the toast hasn't been ripped in half with the way they were tugging on it....yet but it will eventually happen.

"I thought about it but then I figured that you didn't need the extra weight" (Y/n) replied back while pulling it more towards her. Her mother smiled showing her pearly whites but the corner of her lips were twitching as she spoke through her teeth.

"Extra weight? Sweetie those are called breast which given your lack of I can see where the confusion comes from"  Gen shot back at her daughter who was quick to shoot back her own reply towards her mother.

"What you call lacking I call a blessing, I wouldn’t want those meat bags slowing me down" Gen laughed before smirking as her eyes gained a mischief glint.

“Spoken like a person truly envious of those more developed” growing tired of their bickering like this over toasted bread I grabbed a nearby knife and with one quick swipe I sliced it in half. 

The two eyes widen as they stared at the half of bread in their hands before turning towards me glaring before raising to their feet pissed.

“What’s the big idea?” (Y/n) shouted as her mother nodded.

“Yes, just what do you think you were doing?” I pointed at the clock behind me before speaking.

“Ending a pointless argument before the two of us” I pointed between myself and (Y/n). “Are late for school which judging by how you two were going at it we would definitely have been” (Y/n) sighed as she calmed down before grudgingly agreeing with me. 

“I would hate to be late on my first day” giving me her back she walked away eating her piece of the toast before calling back to me to come on. The two of us headed to school in silence, not speaking a word to one another and it was like that until we were halfway there with (Y/n) Breaking the silence. 

“So, Akeno..” She paused for a second or two before continuing. "What's your school like?"



I hum before answering. "Like any other school out there I suppose" I shrugged. "Nothing really all that special in the slightest about it to make it stand out why?" This time she shrugged as she replied.



"No reason in peculiar, it's just been awhile since I last went to school so I got a little curious" I nodded.



"Well you won't be curious for long will be there in about five minutes" She gave a little nod in response and once we were a few feet away I stopped causing her to turn to me with a questioning look.



"Is there a reason why'd you stopped?" I nodded as I prepared myself for what was about to come. 



"You'll see" And not a second after my reply did a horde of girls come swarming out screaming like a bunch of lunatics as they ran at me desperately trying to grab hold of me for attention while I dodged and blocked every attempt.



"Gosh girls are so annoying," I said but with how crazy loud they were I don't think they even heard me and if they did I doubt they even cared.



I have told them plenty times in the past that I thought that they were annoying and that I wasn't interested in dating any of them and that's when that god damn Kuno declared that whoever best me in a fight can date me. Like they can! this isn't some weird fairy-tale story were the best fighter wins the person's affections.



If only they would get that through their thick skulls and leave me alone but no that have to be the most dumb boy crazy females I have ever met! I soon bested them and took them out in non harmful ways just as Kuno blocked my path she was always the one to have the last go at trying to take me down.



"Well done Akeno, I knew these foolish girls wouldn't stand a chance against you because they don't have my resolve nor are they destined to be with you like I and to prove it, I Tataki Kuno will defeat you with the power of my unwavering love" Kuno declared out loud for all to here and from the corner of my eyes I could see that  (Y/n) was laughing her ass off on Kuno's declaration of 'love'.



Kuno saw that I had my attention elsewhere and took this as an opportunity to strike but it was foolish of her to think that I would lower my guard over something so stupid as (Y/n)'s laughing so I was able to safely side-step Kuno's kendo sword and stuck out my foot tripping her up. 



She fell face first onto the rough hard ground some of the girls laughed especially because of her big display about how she would win instead of them but the ones that held high respect for the female captain of the Kendo club rushed to her side, helping her back on her feet. 



She place her hand over the bruise on her face which was riddle with pain."Tch as usual you bested me again Akeno but I shall win you over eventually that I swear on my name as a Kuno" She turned dramatically giving me her back before walking off with her crew as I rolled my eyes having heard her say this many times before, I sighed wondering why doesn't she just give this desire of dating me up already. 



It isn't going to happen not in a million years, I shook my head heading to my class. I sat there in my seat a good distance away from (Y/n) thankfully, a few of the girls where talking to her.



She reluctantly answered their questions as I watched from boredom from having nothing better to do the teacher had ran out early because of some 'urgent news'  that could not wait till the end of class...



"So Akeno do you think Taki will ever give up on pursuing you?" One of my male classmates asked as I shrugged. 



"Don't know, I hope she will, I hope they all will" 



"Dude how can you say that!? You are so lucky to have so many girls chasing you, what's your secret?" The self-proclaim class playboy asked.



"If I knew what it was I would have stopped it a long time ago" Wouldn't have even begun it in the first place, I don't want them chasing me, I don't want any of their attention.... There's already a person I  like.



~Reader's P.O.V~

My Ma and I got up around the same time, and ready too so we reached the kitchen side by side in a tired state only coming to life when we smelled the most delicious smelling meal ever, our mouths couldn't help but water. We rushed for a seat and started chowing down.



Kaname looked a bit surprised? By our eating behaviors, now my Mom may pretend to be all ladylike and stuff but she really isn't all that much especially when it comes to food probably because when traveling we didn't get food often and like the sorry excuse for a Mom that she is she would try to hog most of the food saying that if I wanted more I needed to fight for it and it kind of became a thing for us to fight for the extras.



Kaname being the nice guy he is saw way before we were down to the last scrap that we would want more so he got to it ahead of time and brought it to us though he did mention that, that was all we could get for now as he had other things to take care of before walking off to do such things he mentioned which was fine. The fact that he gave us extras in the first place was more than enough.



Soon Akeno walked in which I just now noticed that he wasn't here early, I brought that to attention when I mentioned on how he was back and how I thought that he had already left before getting into another fight with my Mom for the last piece of toast which I should mention was one tough mother trucker.



It withstood both mine and my Mother's pulling on it and still remained intact and it only split when Akeno cut it in half with a knife, it's only kryptonite.



We shouted at him obviously not happy about the toast being sliced when we clearly wanted it whole, his response was to point at the clock before explaining how we would be late. 



I didn't like that he was right mostly because I felt that he did it more than just because we'd be late but it's not worth starting anything over so I agreed and turned my back to him.



I called back to him asking if he was coming or not before continuing on, we walked mostly in silence until I felt like asking about his school out of curiosity. 



His response didn't exactly help or explain much the only time I went to school was back around when I was 12? maybe 13?? I dunno other than that I was pretty much home-school as my Ma and I traveled around while we trained. He asked me why did I ask and respond pretty truthfully I suppose. 



"No reason in peculiar, it's just been awhile since I last went to school so I got a little curious" He nodded his head to my reply before giving one of his own.



"Well you won't be curious for long will be there in about five minutes" This time I nod in response and once we were a few feet away from the school he stopped, I was curious as to why so I turn to him with a questioning look.



"Is there a reason why'd you stopped?" He nodded as he started stretching with his only response being. 



"You'll see" After his reply a horde of girls came swarming out screaming like crazy as they ran towards him desperately trying to grab him and while doings so almost stomped me into the ground but I was too quick and jumped out of the way.



Because these dummies weren't really paying attention as they went crazy over Akeno for some strange unknown reason to me, I was force to fight for dear life without harming them since it would be wrong of me to hurt my fellow classmates.



I don't know how long we've been doing this but like seriously this was annoying, with how much I like fighting you would probably think I would enjoy me but you would be wrong, I enjoyed fighting people on my level or above, holding back was not 'fun' plus I really was worried about slipping up and hurting them. 



Akeno and I finally took them out without harming them and when I thought it was over some chick came from out of nowhere showed up talking in a smug voice.



"Well done Akeno, I knew these foolish girls wouldn't stand a chance against you because they don't have my resolve nor are they destined to be with you like I and to prove it, I Tataki Kuno will defeat you with the power of my unwavering love" I tried to hold back my laughter as she declared this out loud, I really did but I failed so damn miserably I made a weird sound as my laugh escaped my mouth laughing my ass off on this chick's declaration of 'love'.



I soon stopped once I took notice of how she charged at him only for him to sidestep causing her to fall flat on her face onto the rough hard ground some of the girls laughed except for the ones that ran to her aid. 



Her face was scrunched up in pain as she tsk'd."As usual you bested me again Akeno but I shall win you over eventually that I swear on my name as a Kuno" She turned dramatically giving Akeno her back before walking off with her crew as he rolled his eyes at her before heading off to class and since I didn't know my way around I quickly followed after. 



We had made it in time thankfully but some time during the teacher's lesson she left after another teacher came in talking about needing her for something or another I kind of blank out and while she was out a bunch of the girls came over to me asking questions, some seemed harmless others they shouldn't be asking this soon after meeting the like a second ago.  



When the teacher left the girls wasted no time in bombing with questions, like where was I from, what school did I go to? do I have a boyfriend where do I live now? Like seriously stuff that was none of their business. I answered some while avoiding the where do I live question it was really none of their business and I saw how crazy they were over Akeno if they found out I lived with him it could prove troublesome for me and I really don't want to deal with that.



Soon the teacher came back and she seemed saddened by something but wouldn't say by what when one of the students asked her. She taught her lesson but due to her decreased in mood she wasn't teaching in the once previous energy as before.



I was curious as to what could have made her sad like this but I didn't bother asking, the other person did and received no answer so why should I expect to get one when she didn't? She knew her longer so odds of her getting were higher than mine. 



Anyway I tried not to dwell on it too much and went back to zoning out when I heard heavy footsteps coming this way and from the way they sounded whoever it was, was running here, I looked towards the door like everyone else did just as that chick from before swung open the door scanning the room in a rush until her eyes zone in right on me. 



When they did her brows frown as she glared while pointing her finger at me, slamming down her foot a few feet in the room leaning in part way past the doorway with one hand holding open the door. "You there! Is it true!? Are you really going to be marrying my beloved Akeno!?" The whole class was thrown into an uproar as I thought to myself.



'Well shit...they found out'



________________________

I have been wondering if I should keep spitting their P.O.V's like this or just keep it on Akeno one chapter and _____ the next? Or is the way I'm already doing it fine as is?
Sign up to rate and review this story