Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Genderbending Girl (Genderbent Ranma 1/2 Reader Insert)

Akeno A Prince?

by CoolKat122 0 reviews

There chapter

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2019-02-02 - 2599 words - Complete

0Unrated
I can't remember if I said this already but I'm not going to 100% follow the storyline since it wouldn't really be all that fun writing nor would it be all that great reading I imagine so other than a few things here and a few things there I'm going to do what I see fit and hope you enjoy :)

_________

 Previously On Genderbending Girl: 

Anyway I tried not to dwell on it too much and went back to zoning out when I heard heavy footsteps coming this way and from the way they sounded whoever it was, was running here, I looked towards the door like everyone else did just as that chick from before swung open the door scanning the room in a rush until her eyes zone in right on me. 



When they did her brows frown as she glared while pointing her finger at me, slamming down her foot a few feet in the room leaning in partway past the doorway with one hand holding open the door. "You there! Is it true!? Are you really going to be marrying my beloved Akeno!?" The whole class was thrown into an uproar as I thought to myself.



'Well shit...they found out'



~~~



"Answer me! Is it true?" She repeated sounding even louder than before which I didn't know was possible but hey she proved it so.



"Uh... sort of" I answered but it wasn't to Akeno's liking as he then stood from his seat, slamming his palms down onto his desk drawing attention towards him. 



"Not by choice! Our Moms are making us" His friends as well as some girls started swarming him demanding more answer like why didn't he say anything (his friends) and can he make his mother change her mind (the girls).



"I don't believe this! It's just not something I'm going to accept" Kuno yet again shouted glaring down at me. "You and I are going to settle this with a duel, the winner will be Akeno's bride" I could not believe what I was hearing.



Duel? To be his bride?? I tried to hold back my laughter but I just couldn't so I just burst out laughing like a mad man, Kuno looked at me confused and angry not really getting what was so funny.



"What did I say that you find so hilarious?" I raised a shaking hand pointing an unsteady finger due to my laughing form as I tried to calm myself down enough to reply.



"You, what century are you living in? Duel to be someone's bride? And his at that?" I pointed back to Akeno with a raised brow. "Pass, I have much better things to do than marry that tomgirl(1)" Kuno looked so offended by what I said but I think she was more so by my lack of interest in Akeno rather than my insulting on her wanting to duel or century insult.



"Hey it's not like you're a catch either!" Akeno shouted back with some girls backing him up."Nothing about you even remotely screams female" He pointed at my boys uniform and my overall appearance.



"I'm practical! My hair is short to avoid it being used against me during fights and my clothes offer more fighting room what's your excuse!" Plus with the way my ma and I were living boy clothes were more reasonable priced (and I happen to like them more).



"My excuse? How about I like putting care into my appearance, that a good enough reason for you?" Before I could give an retort Kuno inserted herself.



"Plus Akeno's look works for him, he's like a real life prince, straight out of a fairytale" She said dreamily with a sigh followed by the other girls.



"Then fairytales have really lowered their standards on what passes for a prince" Kuno was taking a step toward me but the bell rang and I didn't want to stay any longer than I needed to so I left, I heard hear shout for me to come back but I really didn't want to put up with her anymore.



I also heard a fellow classmate if they felt like they learned anything with today's lesson only for the other to reply with,"Other than Akeno's life being far more entertaining than his no"



~~~



It was now gym and Akeno was over talking more with his friends while I sat having just a few female students that didn't hate me for being engaged with Akeno asking what's it like being his fiance.



"It's nothing special, I honestly just want to talk our parents out of it," I said as I started stretching while planning on just how was I going to get this whole wedding thing called off.



I could act really gross and have his mother not want me as apart of the family or challenge her and have her call it off if I win or forget that nonsense and just leave I've stated that I wasn't staying and was more focus on breaking this 'curse' then after that placing all of my attention on bettering my fighting skills.



I'm still doing that regardless but with this curse gone I'll be able to focus more so on it, that's it! That's the one I'll do! Before I could jog off I noticed Nabi waving me over. 



I thought about jogging off and ignoring him but Instead I went over out of curiosity to see what he wanted. 



He had his arms crossed as he leaned against the fence smirking which I didn't think was a good sign. "I heard you and Kuno got into an argument over being our dear Akeno's bride to be and could quite possibly be having a duel to see who actually gets the title?" 



"No! I wouldn't fight over something stupid like that! Win or lose she can have him" His interest seemed peaked as he got off of the fence and moved slightly closer to me.



"So you will be fighting Kuno?" 



"I'm down for it but not to fight for Akeno" He hummed as he nodded.



"Interesting, well thanks for the chat but I think it's your turn" He nodded to the gym teacher that was glaring over at us, I didn't want to get in trouble so I went over. 



But I kept trying to figure why did Nabi find it so important to ask me about Kuno and I's fight? I don't know him all to well so I doubt I'm going to find out soon without hearing it from him or getting a hint to what about my fight would interest him.



Could be any number of reasons so I figured best to drop it since it wasn't important anyway. 



After what happened earlier upon arriving to school and between Kuno blabbing the news about Akeno and I, and gym nothing noteworthy happened. 


Akeno and I along with Nabi were walking back home when we walked in I could hear our Mothers going over a few wedding details, some such as me wearing her wedding dress (My Ma's) and Akeno wearing his Father's tux.



It all sounded uninteresting so continued on to my room, I don't need to hearing any of that junk anyway because I wasn't sticking around, I'm leaving first chance I get and returning to normal once again.



I tossed my bag over to the corner somewhere as I laid down on my cot as I thought over when I should go and what should I pack? 



Do I even need to pack? I could just work for food? Nah I should definitely pack some food and what else after that? Well I don't think I have any cash to take with me and I don't have any clothing here that I own since anything I did have was lost when I tried to runaway from Ma when she was trying to bring me here.



So if I did bring any clothes it would be the ones Su got me and I would feel bad taking those, okay that settles it I just pack food it's all I really need anyway.



I waited for everyone to fall asleeps before quietly getting up and sneaking into the kitchen, grabbing a few things to eat here and there, yes I felt bad taking their food but I figured it would be fine, I'll send back some money later so it should be cool.



After I got what I needed I left a note telling everyone that I was off to find a cure and that they shouldn't worry about my sudden disappearance and bla bla bla. 



Pleased with my note I stuck to the fridge then left, it was kind of cold out but nothing I couldn't handle. "Where was the ocean?" I said out loud trying to remember where did my Ma and I swim in from.



I couldn't remember so I asked the closest person I could find and would you believe my luck? That person just so happened to be Kuno of all things! Greeeeeeeeat.



"You!" She didn't exactly sound all to please with the fact that I was standing right in front of her and she left no room for second guessing that either as she pulled out her training sword.



"How dare you show your face after stealing my dear Akeno from me!" Steal? I didn't steal anything from her in fact I've told her plenty of times about how she can have him!



"Kuno, dude I just want directions to the ocean" She scoffed.



"As if I'd help a rival so kind-heartedly if you want directions then you'll have to win them from a duel" Okay this woman as problems with dueling.



"You win I give you your directions I win I get Akeno" I sighed I rubbed the bridge of my nose before agreeing to her terms.



"Fine, let's just get this over with" We both got into our stances, Kuno was the first to strike and she really didn't feel like much of a opponent well at first she didn't but with each miss hit she got faster and stronger. 



And leaving less chances for an opening how did I let it get this far? I should have striked when she had a few more openings now I don't see any.



While I was beating myself up over not striking when the striking was good I felt myself fall backwards and upon instinct I reached out for the closest thing to grab hold of which happened to be Kuno (No surprises there), we both went back falling into a lake.



I must have taken the more blunet of it cause I was knocked out cold only coming to when I felt something warm on my lips puffing air into me. 



My eyes fluttered open coming face to face with a blurry face that eventually turned out to be A...Akeno! Wait a second.... was he...EW!!!!!



I jerked up spitting and rubbing my lips really hard but stopped when I felt a smack on my face. 



"You idiot!" My hand immediately went to the sore spot created by Akeno, I was going to shout at him for that but stopped when I saw his face.



"You almost drown and all you could think about was acting like a child! Did you even stop to think about what would have happened if I didn't come out to buy some Ice cream? You could have died!" 



He looked really upset about this and I started feeling bad about my actions. "I'm sorry" 



"Not good enough! Say it again" I shouted it on repeat upon his request before he stopped asking me to as he nodded satisfied with the amount I guess.



"Maybe next time you'll think about others before acting so childish" He stood up and offered me his hand, I grabbed hold and let him help pull me up but apparently my ankle was injured which caused me to hiss from the pain.



Akeno noticed and offered to carry me home but I refused, I didn't want anymore of his help plus it would do me some good to soldier through it (like a true martial artist!).



"Suit yourself" And with that I thought he'd let me be but what he actually did was quickly lifted me up from the ground carrying me like a sack of potatoes (and it wasn't comfortable at all! This boy had sharp ass shoulders).



"Put me down!" He shook his head.



"Nope, you can't walk on that, you can barely even kick at me without flinching how do you expect to walk all the way home like this?" I expect to soldier through it duh!



"Okay fine can you at least carry me normally then? Your shoulder is stabbing into my gut" He sighed before going through with my request and changed the way he was carrying me.



Now it was like a bride or how a prince would carry a princess and now I could actually kind of see why Kuno referred to him as such especially in this lighting.....



NOT THAT I AM CALLING HIM ONE OR ANYTHING! He's still far from being one in any shape or form! If he were to be one he'd need some kind of special teacher to help him in becoming one cause he'd never get a throne as he is now.



"Would you stop staring at me, you're weirding me out" I'm weirding him out?! He's the one carrying me as if we're a couple or something!



"What else am I supposed to look at? It hurts my neck to look at anything else in this position"  That's not true btw I just didn't want to admit that he actually looked....attractive for the first time since my meeting him (I hate myself for even thinking that).



"Soldier through it, you were going to do it for your leg so I think you can handle doing it for your neck" That's not a very princely thing to say (definitely needs those lessons).



"Piff whatever" I did as he asked cause I was tired of looking at his stupid face anyway so I put my focus on the street lights and um other things (god there wasn't much to look at tonight).



Once home I insisted on walking to my room on my own since my Ma and I share a room and there was no way in hell was I going to risk her waking and seeing Akeno carrying me in all bridal style it would only reenforce her stupid idea of marrying us off to each other.



I limped to my cot and got down to sleep on it but before I could fall asleep I kept thinking back tonight and stuff, the thought I kept pondering over the most was.



Does Kuno really carry that thing everywhere? And where exactly did she hide it? I didn't see it when I approached her so where was it? I would just have to ask her next time I head to school.







___________________

1: I've seen it in some..."manga" so I'm using it since I really couldn't think of anything else to use as an insult



So my girlfriend says she likes the multiple love routes thing so I am going to go with it but didn't say who should be on it only just that she’s fine with whoever so I'm personally going to add Ukyo, Shampoo, and Nabiki(well maybe Nabiki).

Love Interest:

Male:Akane 

Male:Ukyo 

Male:Shampoo 

Male:Kodachi Kuno
Sign up to rate and review this story