Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > One-Shots & More~(Multi-Fandom)

The Annoying Bushy Brow Boy (Rock Lee x Reader)

by CoolKat122 0 reviews

This is for pretty much random stuff for me to write and post things like Q&A's for my stories, Creaked Fan-fic one-shots  (some based off of my already made stories and some not) maybe even somew...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gaara,Neji,Rock Lee,Temari,Tenten - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2019-02-02 - Updated: 2019-02-02 - 1848 words - Complete

0Unrated
"You're so cool ____" One of the girls in my gang said after Chichi explained in detail about one of my fights with Sunagakure Female gang. 



"I got lucky, they almost had me" I spat out the last part as I thought to myself. 'especially Temari chick! If I hadn't spotted that crowbar off to my left I'd been done for' 



"Don't sell yourself short boss, you were totally awesome in that fight, you took on way more girls than Talia and I it was only natural you wouldn't be in the best shape to take on Temari but you still won anyway!" Chichi tried to get me to look at it on a brighter note but how could I? I almost lost!



I swore to myself that I wouldn't be losing fights, that I'd never be a loser, not like how she was. I never want to fail like she did and let down everyone around me.



"Boss" I cut out from my thoughts and looked towards Talia, her amber eyes narrowed as she held my hand. "You won, stop worrying about it, they just caught us off guard that day it won't happen again" She stood releasing my hand.



"And we'll make sure of it" She jerked her head to Chichi and the rest of the girls, Chichi winked bringing up her left arm placing her right hand on it with her left fist balled up similar to that one chick on the we can do it poster while the rest cheered with a "That's right!"



I almost smiled at how helpful they were trying to be but the moment was ruined when a male's voice cut through the air annoyingly shouting at us. 



Something about skipping class, we looked up at the annoyance but we wouldn't have to keep our necks bent upward for long since he jumped down from where he was.



Straight out of the 3rd floors window landing just a few feet away from us, some girl called out to him and his actions in a disapproving manner.



"Lee! You aren't supposed to jump out of the school windows!"  I didn't bother to look at her since my concern was on this green jumpsuit wearing weirdo. 



"Just what do you think you're doing skipping class!?" He said in a loud annoying voice. "Is this any way you want to spend your youth?" He shook his head disapprovingly.



"What business is it of your's on just how we spend our 'youth'?" Chichi asked though I'm sure she didn't really care as to what he had to say.



"What business of mine is it you ask?" He paused just long enough for the girl that shouted at him earlier to show up along with some long haired boy wearing a bandanna covering his forehead. 



Once they were right where he wanted them he picked back up with what he was saying with a smile and a weird glint in his eyes.



"I think you mean what business pf ours is it? And I'll tell you just what for we are" Again another pause as he did a series of stupid ass poses while his friends stood there awkwardly.



The long haired male looking off to the left while the girl covered her face with her palm shaking her head lowly mumbling something under her breath. 



"THE YOUTH MONITORS!"..... I didn't break my gaze from him but from my peripheral vision I could see my girls looking at one another in confusion. 



"Hall monitors Lee.. We're the Hall monitors" The girl corrected, the weirdo known as Lee broke from his pose to give his attention to his friend (or so I assume is his friend).



"But Youth Monitors sounds so much better" He argued.



"But it doesn't explain what we do nor does it have any relations to exactly what our job is"  The Long haired male that was silent this whole time till now spoke up.



"What? You too!" He looked defeated on the matter as his friend turned away avoiding eye contact, Lee sighed before quickly picking himself back up and turning his attention towards us once again.



"No matter our tittle our goal is clear, to catch lost and misguided youthful students and guide them back to the right path... THE YOUTHFUL PATH!" I'm pretty sure that's not a hall monitors job.. or at least not as preachy sounding as he's making it out to be.



"That's....that's a little off  the mark Lee" The girl sighed gently pushing him back as she stepped fourth, looking at us with serious eyes. 



"Look if you guys just head back to class, we'll over look this and no one has to get in trouble" I don't think that was a bad deal but I didn't feel like going to class and having to listen to that bs and I was still feeling pissed from my close defeat that I felt as though if I backed down and accepted then I would have lost.



Stupid yes but maybe it was just me pushing for a fight something to win without much of a problem to help me feel better and these three looked like the could put up a fight and I felt like I was sure to win.



That Temari girl was just a slip up that wound't happen again, in all the fights I've been in since starting my gang I've never lost and I never will! What happened in Sunagakure or rather what almost happened in Sunagakure was nothing.



Like Chichi and Talia said I had fought more than I could handle at the time the SandDevils (1) was larger of a gang than I originally thought but that's not the problem here.



With the most emotionless face I could pull I  shrugged my shoulder and tsked, showing as little as respect as I could."Pass, come on girls" I jerked my head while trying to make it look like I wasn't paying them any attention when in reality I was eyeing them like a hawk.



Ready to go in for the kill if they make a wrong move and I was hoping they would. 'Let's see if you're all talk' to talk so boldly in front of me and my gang you must be some tough shit otherwise you're a fool to not being able to back up all that talk.



I worked my ass off to make my gang as known as it is so surely they must know if they plan to get us in trouble they have to be able to put up one hell of a fight and win.



As I was just about to pass em the bushy one made a move to grab me but I quickly countered and went in for a punch, one hard enough to knock off those things he calls eyebrows but he was even quicker than me.



He dodge it like it was nothing and moved so fast that he was behind me and got me in a hold, that I fought to get out of. My girls called out to me and got ready to help but his friends got into their defensive stances.



"You really think you can take us?" Chichi stepped fourth cockily.



"We'd had been foolishly if we'd done all this and didn't know that we could" The long haired male said in his stance with a smirk.



The girl sighed. "Why didn't you just take the deal?" she shook her head bringing up that stupid deal again tauntingly as if we were defeated like hell we were. 



All I had to do was get out of his hold and he's done for, he may have speed but I know I'm still strong enough to defeat him. I stepped on his foot and got loose enough to elbow him breaking free.



I swiftly turned myself around in my fighting stance ready to take him on, he had recovered from my breaking free quicker than I would have liked.



I was the first to make a move with him dodging again like it was nothing with each missed hit I became more and more pissed but I tried not to let it show.



I always tried to appear calm in my fights and for the most part I was, besides my first few before I got any good at this and before I made a name for myself. 



No matter what move I made he seemed to be just too fast for me, my kicks, my punches none of them hit their mark and before I knew it I was tired out and on the ground.



It all had happened in a flash, me on the ground pinned by this weirdo and then I finally processed what had happened.... I had been..... defeated....



After I had just told myself I'd be better than before... that I'd be smarter but.. I wasn't, how could I let this happen to me? What did I do wrong? (everything, I shouldn't have gotten in a fight in the mind state I was in)



But because of my stupid desire to feel like a winner I did something stupid even if I had thought it would have been an easy win I still shouldn't have fought in the mental state I was in.



"Sh-she lost" One of my girls said in shock.



"No, no she didn't, she can still get back up..right?" Another one said sounding sure that I was going to still fight up until the end and I wanted to.



I didn't want to let them down but he was heavier than he let on and I was unable to push him off and I just now felt just how unbelievably tired I was from the fight.



Why was I just now feeling it? 



"Neji round them up, they are going to the principal" Neji? I think I've heard that name somewhere before...but where?



"No" I heard Talia say like she might have a better idea on just who he was. "You can't be the Neji from that old gang?" He was that Neji?



"Those days are behind me, I'd prefer you not bring it up" 





"And you, I thought I recognized the weapons you were using and how you were using them, you're TenTen from the TenBlades gang" Wait... why were they together and part of the hall monitors? They were from two rival gangs 



"But didn't they disband? like three years ago?" Chichi asked.





"Yeah and according to rumors it was because of some braided hair boy, he was crazy fast no matter what they threw at him they couldn't get a single hit in" Much like how I couldn't with.... oh god no.





I glanced back to the boy pinning me..."It couldn't be!"









_______________

1: I'm not exactly feeling the name but eh I change it if and when I can think of something better

Don't Forget to Heart, Comment and Follow if you haven't already. I would love to hear your thoughts on all of my stories.
Sign up to rate and review this story