Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > One-Shots & More~(Multi-Fandom)

Slowly Growing Closer (Yandere:Sora x Tsundere:Reader) Requested

by CoolKat122 0 reviews

Yandere Sora

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2019-02-02 - 1719 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fandom: 

Character: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Seifer, Rai, Fu, Selphie.

Setting: AU

Inspired by: Requested?: mizalina a loooooong ass time ago and I'm just now getting to it...this is why I don’t do request.
_________ 


"Hey, ______ wanna hang out later?" I asked my crush who looked up from her phone with a disgusted look as she responded.



"Why would I want to hang out with you? Gosh, you're so dumb" She quickly turned on her heels rushing off at a fast pace with her head down over to Seifer and his gang, even after her rejection I still kept the smile on my face as she faded from view with Seifer and his gang.



"Maybe next time," I said out loud to myself as I happily thought of ways to get her to say yes while I walked towards class. The next day Seifer was sick so he couldn't attend any of his classes, his friends Rai & Fu seemed concern as did _____ they talked about how they would visit him after school.



'Hmm I won't be able to hang out with _____ today if she already has plans' I thought disappointingly but I brighten up at the mention of a school field trip coming up, Riku had noticed and when I talked that I was excited about the chance of having to pair up with _____



"Unless she picks Rai & Fu, those two are the more likely candidates" I frowned at him being right, I didn’t bother to think of the possibility that she might not pick me, sad to say my mood decreased at the thought.



"It appears Rai and Fu are sick, they must have had something bad at one of our rest stops," Our teacher said as he explained that he would now be watching over them while the rest of us had fun on the trip.



I immediately went over to ______ and asked her if she would like to pair up? She had an annoyed look as she sighed."Since I can't think of anyone else to pair up with, fine but don't go thinking this means anything" She raised her head as I smiled at how I finally get to spend some time with her but....it wasn’t how I expected...she was on her phone most of the time and barely talked to me.



The trip had come to an end and it was time for us to head home, Riku and Kairi asked how'd it go so I explained that we barely talked she was on her phone most of the time.



Riku pats me on the back as Kairi wished me better luck next time I get the chance to hang out with her. I was on my way to the mall when I spotted her there I saw how she was sitting alone looking sad, I wondered what could have happened to make her feel down so I went over to find out.



"It's none of your business" She replied back with a glare before cooling down as she stared at her shoes. "If you must know...my Dad passed away earlier today...the Doctor said he did all he could but it just wasn't enough," I thought she might have needed a hug so I gave her one she had gotten stiff and questioned what I was doing so I explained.



"Y-You're such an idiot.. a stupid hug i-isn't going t-to make anything better" Even though she said that she still pulled me closer as her grip tighten, we spent most of our time in silence getting strange looks from those that walked by us as she cried, I didn’t care though if anything I wanted more people to look at us.



Sadly though eventually she pulled away. "I...I better go home I only came here to sit by this fountain one last time" I frowned wondering why would this be the last? "This fountain was my Dad and I's favorite spot I don't want to come here now that he's gone," She said as she looked at the fountain with a mixture of emotions.

We walked out of the mall together because I wanted to accompany her to her bike but unfortunately for her someone slashed her tires when she saw this she cursed. "Damn it and I forgot to bring the spares"



"I could give you a ride if you want?" She shook her head declining my offer.



"Nah, I'll just call Seifer or something" She went looking for her phone but couldn't find it anywhere in her bag. "Where the heck is my phone?" She looked around to see if it fell anywhere but still couldn't find it.



She bit her lip as a blush spread across her face before looking off to her left probably trying to hide that she was."Could...could I maybe still get that ride?" My eyes lit up as I happily replied. 



"Sure!" She frowned again as she whipped her head back in my direction.



"What are you getting so excited for? It's just a stupid lift...no big deal" She argued not understanding why I was so happy to take her home but I had some many reasons to be, one was that I get to spend more time with her the other was that she would have to hold onto me what’s not to be excited about there? My crush...arms...around me..that sounds like heaven.



When we got on my bike she made sure that I knew that her arms were only around me for safety and nothing else, that was fine by me I wouldn’t have offered if this wasn't going to be safe. 



"T-thanks for the ride home...and for comforting me...it means a lot" I smiled as she blushed looking off to the side fiddling with her hands. "What's wrong why are you smiling?"



"This is the first time you've talked to me without some insult thrown" I didn't count when we talked about her father's passing since that was an exception you wouldn’t really expect someone to insult when talking about the passing of a loved one.



"That's why you're so happy? God, you're weird...I'M GOING INSIDE NOW!" She ran off blushing as I watched until she was inside before riding off and heading home but as I was I pulled out my phone to call someone for some information on something.



It took longer than I thought but I got the info I wanted and in the time as I waited I think I grew a little closer to ______ whenever Seifer and the others run late she sits with me during class and when she got a new phone she gave me her number ^////^ I was so far into la-la land that I didn't notice Kairi hugging a crying Selphie until I accidentally bumped into them.



"Oh sorry...why is Selphie crying?" I asked with concern as Kairi explained that her dad had committed suicide after failing to save a patient's life.



"I did notice that it had upset him I just...I just didn’t know it was this much" Selphie had fallen to her knees at this point, both Kairi and I sat by her side trying to help her.



"It's not your fault people can be surprisingly good at hiding things they don't want you to know about them" I explained, trying to reason that anyone could have missed any signs of suicidal thoughts.



"I'm not just anyone though... I'm his daughter how could I have not seen how much it affected him?" Kairi had hugged Selphie tighter and skipped class no body-mind since they knew of Selphie father passing so it was overlooked.



By the time lunch rolled around Seifer and his friends had club stuff to do, they were trying to find out who was responsible for some prank that was pulled so that means _____ and I could have lunch together.



"Do you know where Selphie lives?" ______ asked out of the blue, I looked up from my lunch curious as to why she asked that? "I heard about her dad passing... I figured that maybe...since I lost mines not that long ago maybe...maybe we could grieve together or something I don't know" She looked away again so I couldn't see her face.



"I read somewhere that being with someone who understands your pain can help...so maybe I could be that?" I smiled at how kind she was being as I nodded.



"Yeah, I know where, I can take you there after school, we can help her together!" She finally looked back with a gentle smile and nodded and at this moment I wished I was carrying around a camera like that upperclassmen so I could have taken a picture of the first time I've seen her smile like this but I guess it doesn't matter since when it comes to _____ I can remember everything.



After school, I did as I said and took her to Selphie we spent some time there before Selphie asked to be alone though her Mother said Selphie appreciated our visit, once we left I took ______ home then went home myself.



In my room I looked at the board I had and smiled so far everything was working out bit by bit she's starting to open up to me until eventually, it will reach the right time till I can ask her out I just need to take care of a few side problems before doing so then everything will be perfect.



~Bonus~

"Mommy there's a phone in the fountain" a little girl pointed directing her Mother's attention to the pink phone at the bottom of the fountain as her Mother hum'd.



"Someone must have dropped it by mistake," She said before shrugging. "Nothing for us to worry ourselves about someone will come and take it out soon, let's go sweetie" The took her daughter's hand into her's and started walking away from the fountain to finish their shopping. 




__________

I'm not exactly sure about this I don't really think she's Tsundere enough nor do I think I did well portraying Sora as a Yandere I might make another one some time in the future or might just completely rework this instead idk...
Sign up to rate and review this story