Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > One-Shots & More~(Multi-Fandom)

You Again: Vampire Gaara x Reader

by CoolKat122 0 reviews

Vampires bra

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gaara,Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2019-02-02 - 1605 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fandom: Naruto

Character: Gaara, Naruto, Sakura, Sai

Setting: Vampire AU

Inspired by: Requested?: No

___________________________________________

"No please no!" I heard someone scream out before a sound of flesh being torn followed after shortly, I would most likely be too late to be of any help but I figure if I at least see who is did I could have some justice done for them. 



So instead of running in the opposite direction from the horrifying sounds I just heard like a normal person, I went toward it, as quietly as I possibly could as not to be noticed and end up meeting the same fate. I kept close to the wall slowly inching my way to peak around the corner.



And what I saw was a tall redhead with very pale skin d-drinking the blood from the guy that was screaming earlier, what's with this guy? Is he one of those people that believe they are 'vampires'? I don't know but what he is doing is just messed up. 



He drops the body and there's a big chunk of the man's neck missing and there was a woman a few feet on the ground with similar wounds as the male... so he wasn't this creeps only victim, this poor unfortunate (soul) woman was too. As the body hit the ground I heard the red-haired male tsk. 



"It's not enough.....I need more" When those words left his lips I felt scared so unbelievably frightened that if I am noticed I will be next since apparently his thirst as still not been quenched. 



I was thinking about leaving while I still can and before I'm noticed and just when I was putting those thoughts into action my phone started ringing, realizing that my hiding place was blown I quickly took off as fast as I could. 



I was pretty confident that I would make some damn good distance since I was one of the top track stars on my high school team but I made the unfortunate mistake of not watching where I was going, I was looking back trying to see how fast he would catch up to me. 



I fall back onto my butt again without looking I begged whoever I bumped into asking for them to help me but when I looked up I saw that it was the man in the alley.



My eyes widened as I saw him, his eyes widened for a quick sec before glaring down at me with immense hate, no, nonononononono how? HOW DID HE CATCH UP TO ME!? No he has to be a twin right? 



"You" He roughly grabbed me by my shirt pulling me up to his level with his voice dripping with venom with each word he says and none of it made a lick of sense. "How are you still alive? You should be dead! IT'S BEEN CENTURIES!" 



"Let me go! SOMEBODY! PLEASE SAVE ME!" I screamed begging for somebody to save me to which he took some serious pleasure in.



"My have you changed, you've never begged to be saved before even when I drained the very life from you"..... just what is he talking about? A very sinister smirk grew onto his face. "This is actually not so bad... you being alive still, it just means I get to kill you all over again and as a bonus, I get to hear what I longed to from the first time I took your life" 



He opened his mouth and I saw a pair of very sharp looking fangs and I started to consider something I hadn't before... that this guy just might be a real-life vampire...  



When that thought sunk in I started to freak out even more and becoming sick to the stomach with fear, that this was it no one came and no one will my life was going to be taken and it was going to be by a vampire's hands or well mouth. 



I closed my eyes to brace for the pain but instead he hissed out in pain rather than it being me like one would expect as a matter of fact I felt no pain whatsoever and when I heard a strange voice from another male I pieced together why someone had come to my recuse.



A blond spiky haired male with blue eyes and weird markings on his cheeks had stood a couple of feet away holding some odd looking throwing stars, his smile was goofy looking and he was positioned like he was ready for a fight as he stared down at the red-haired male that was glaring at him.



"No worries lady I will save you!" At his words, I felt almost all of my fear fade but I was still concern about what if he fails I mean this dude was a VAMPIRE! He had to be much stronger and faster than this guy who I assume to be a normal human male. 



"You hunters always ruin everything!" He hissed dropping me to the ground but not before making it known that he would be back for me shortly as he walked over to the blond. 



The two fought as I sat on the ground watching as each one threw an attack landing some serious blows and it was starting to look bad the redhead was just too much for him like I had thought he would be.



"IT'S OVER!" The redhead screamed as he raised his sharp claw-like hands as if he were about to slice his throat open, I wanted to help and save him as he had done for me but I just sat there with the thought in my head, 'what could I even do to make a difference?' 



Thankfully I didn't have to be the hero someone unseen shot something and it hit the red-head right in his neck causing him to drop blondie, holding his neck while glaring at the direction that whatever he was shot with came from.



"Honestly you're such an idiot" The blond's eyes widen with joy that his friend showed up in time to help. 



"Sakura!" He shouted happily at the pink haired girl walked out from her hiding place along with an even paler male than the ginger only his hair was black.... he was smiling like blondie only wheres the blonds was goofy and uplifting, his was well....disturbing like he was trying to make it appear natural but was failing horribly.



The vampire looked at the two new people and growled before cutting to look at me like he was debating if he had time to kill me before fleeing I'm guessing the answer was no because he quickly jumped high into the night sky vanishing. 



"Hey, are you okay?" I looked to the blond, I don't know when he walked over to me but he was now standing a few inches away from me as he awaited my answer. 



"Yes. I-I'm fine" He helped me stand while the pink haired chick came over to examine me as she hummed. 



"No bites" She stood straighter and then looked me and the eyes for her question. "Did he make you drink his blood?" I shook my head as she sighed with relief. 



"Do you know him? On my way here just before saving you, it sounded like he knew you?" I shook my head, explaining that I had never seen him before until tonight.



"That's odd he sure acted like he had seen you before..." As I was about to say more the pale dude from before came over telling them about the two in the alley. 



They appeared to be saddened that they couldn't save them in time. "Th-that's a shame..." The pair's eyes were downcasted like they were ashamed to have to gotten here sooner.



"Okay Sai and I will take care of the bodies while you escort her home" She pointed to me while blondie appeared confused as was I, why would I need an escort? Not that I don't want one after what just happened but why would she feel the need to give me one?



"What? Why?" The blond asked what I was wondering as well. 



"I saw how he looked at her before leaving he was pretty dead set on wanting to kill her I don't think it would be safe for her to go home alone" He seemed to have understood now that she explained it and offered a thumbs up as he smiled.



"Oh okay leave it to me then" He turned to face me still with that goofy smile as he told me to lead the way, now normally I wouldn't go show some stranger the way to my home but since he just saved my life and there's a vampire out to get me I think now's a perfect time for an exception. 



We talked for a bit on the way there almost like old friends which is weird on how happy we were chatting as if neither of us was almost killed by a vampire though since he's a hunter I'm assuming he's used to it but for me to be so calm after that is certainly something to question.



But he just had something about him that seemed to make everything better like an air to him that could soothe anyone, by the time we arrived at my place we bid our farewells and I quickly went inside as my fear returned now that he was no longer around and a thought occurred to me just as he left my sights...



What if that vampire returns?....
Sign up to rate and review this story