Categories > Books > A Series of Unfortunate Events > Kit and Ty Fanfiction (Dark Artifices)

Kit and Ty Fanfiction (Dark Artifices)

by Daughterof_Hades 0 reviews

Its a Kitty (Ty and Kit) ship, the series "The Dark Artifices" but that wasn't an option

Category: A Series of Unfortunate Events - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2019-04-12 - 304 words

0Unrated
Kits POV
Its been a week. A week since Livvy died. A week since Ty has talked to anyone. A week since Ty had left his room. I sit outside his room, I sleep there, as he did for me when I first arrived at the Institute. I wait, and wait, he doesn't come out.
Every day, Emma comes by.
"Ty?? You Ok?". Silence
"Ty we're worried about u"
" You need to come out Ty, we can help u together, you can help Julian, he can help you,"
" You're both going through the same thing"
Occasionally I would knock on the door. Trying to get a response. Nothing. I get up, tired of all of this, I open the door. Ty is on the floor, hugging his knees, rocking. Next to him, is Livvys locket, stained with her blood.
"Kit is that you?"
" Yeah it's me"
"Will u come and sit next to me"
" yeah of course"
I walked over to him, sat down, and put my arm over him. He looked up at me, his eyes were red, hair messy from the week of being unbrushed.
"Will u stay here?"
"Yep, as long as u want"
"......."
"......."
Our faces were so close, and we were sitting there. Our lips touched, his eyes widened, but immediately closed in a second, we kissed ravenously, pulling each other closer. He grabbed at my shoulders, wrapped his arms around my neck and shifted to my lap. He pulled away looked at me, his eyes sparkling, his hair untamed, he was gorgeous. He went in again, I put my hands in his hair, he put his hands on my face, it felt like hours, although it was probably only seconded. pulled apart and we sat there, his head on my shoulder, we sat there, just waiting, waiting for anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story