Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 3

by youngandreckless 7 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-21 - Updated: 2006-09-21 - 1151 words

1Moving
Chapter 3








Stacey's POV



"Pete I dont think this is normal, she's sat here for over an hour, not talking, just looking at that wall,"
"She's in shock, give her a little bit, she'll break out of it," He knelt in front of her again, "Laura, come on, you gotta talk and move, one of you two in a coma is bad enough," I watched her move her eyes looking to him, "Uh huh now lets get up and go for a walk," she shook her head slowly. At least she moved and heard us. I looked up seeing the door open.
"How is he?" Patrick stuck his head in, Ana and Andy pushing him all the way in.
"How does he look?" Pete gave an uneasy laugh, glancing towards Joe's bed.
"What did the doctor say?" Ana asked. I sighed.
"Brain trauma, he could wake up and not remember any of us,"
"Wow, Laura you okay?" she looked to her. Laura didnt move or anything again.
"She's pretty much been like that since we came in here over an hour ago,"
"She did move a minute ago, I told you she's in shock, you'd be to if it was me,"
"I wouldnt sit there and stare at a wall for an hour," I shook my head.
"Damn, maybe we need to make her get up or something," Patrick walked over to her.
"Ha unless you picking her up, and holding her, she's not going anywhere,"
"Well she cant sit there all night, at least not like that," Patrick brushed some of Laura's hair behind her ear.
"Making her move is the best thing, no matter what you have to do, taking her outside, or splashing her with water, if she's not broken out of it now, it could very well get worse," A nurse smiled at us walking over to get Joe's vitals, "She, his wife?"
"Close enough, fiancé," I corrected her.
"That explains it, just make her move," The nurse wrote down on her clip board.
"Does everything look okay?" Pete asked as Patrick pushed him out of the way.
"For the given situation yes," she nodded, "Visiting hours are over in 20 minutes," we nodded.
"Come on, I know you heard the nurse get up, or I'll soak you," Patrick talked to Laura, pulling at her arm; she didnt move a single thing, not even her eyes.
"She's being dramatic, soak her," I leaned back.
"Gladly," She jumped as the cold water touched her skin. She looked around at all of us then back at Joe. She turned on her heels, pushing pass Andy out the door.
"At least she's moving," Ana shrugged.





Laura's POV



They couldnt just let me sit there, I was doing okay just sitting there. I wrapped my arms around me, walking fast out of the hospital, through the automatic doors into the night. I looked around seeing no one; I leaned back against the hospital wall, taking slow long breath's. God or whoever was up there making all these choices, seemed to hate me; big time. "You cold?" I looked to see Pete. I shrugged, "I got Andy's keys, lets go get some dry clothes for you," he pulled me to the car, opening the passenger door. There really was no use in fighting with him. I didnt say a word, I didnt know what to say. My mind was just all over the place, "I'll wait," he smiled to me, I got out of the car, walking up the stairs, stopping at the front door, after a minute I unlocked it, pushing it open. Alla came running out of the bedroom to me, barking. She looked pass me to the open door. Most likely waiting for Joe to walk in after me. I closed it, walking to the room. She followed still barking.
"Shut up!" I turned yelling at her, she hung her head, walking pass me into the room. I pulled the wet clothes off, slipping on sweat pants, and one of Joe's shirts. Alla tilted her head to the side, barking at me again, "He's not here, stop barking allready," I sat on the bed burying my head in my hands, "And he might not come back here," I sobbed, lifting my head up as I felt licks on my hand. I pulled her onto my lap; "Daddy got hurt, and he may not even remember us," I scratched behind her ears, biting on my bottom lip. I placed her on the bed, walking to the bathroom, splashing water on my face. Sighing I slipped on my shoes, walking out of the room.
"You okay?" I jumped seeing Pete stand at the door way.
"I guess," I looked down away from him.
"He's gonna remember, he's gonna be just fine, he didnt have any problems after he nearly frooze in the water, that was worse then this," Pete pulled me to him.
"And if he's not okay? I cant live with him not remembering me, and having to relive every detail, we've worked so hard to here, and like that its gonna be swiped away,"
"You dont know that yet,"
"Miracles happen once, it was a miracle that I didnt loose him to the water, im gonna loose him now, i know it," I wiped away the tears that whisked down my face, "I'm gonna take my car back to the hospital, visiting hours are up, so you should go home to Stacey," I grabbed my keys.
"I dont think you should drive, and maybe I should take Alla to my place,"
"Im fine and yeah thanks," I opened the door, leaving him in the apartment to gather whatever he was taking for Alla. I glanced at the ring on my finger, as I parked. My thoughts took me back to the night he stayed in the hospital.

.
..
...
"But you coulda died," I mumbled try to stop the million tears that tried to get passed my eyes.
"But I didnt, come here," he moved over patting the spot," I didnt move until he pulled my hand basically making me sit, he wrapped both arms around me kissing my head. After a few minutes he placed his hand under my chin gently pushing my head up to look at him, I looked at him through my blurry eyes. "ey, im never gonna leave you okay,"
"Dont say that..." I whispered.

...
..
.


He could very well leave me this time and have no control over it. I twisted the knob on the door walking into the dark room; I pushed the chair closer to the bed, sitting in it. I slowly lifted his hand placing it in mine, "You gotta wake up, and you gotta remember, you can't leave me, you said you'd never leave," I whispered, tears flowing like a river from my eyes down my cheeks. I leaned my head against the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story