Categories > Games > Undertale > AU Sans X Reader Chan!

Dancetale Sans X Reader: First Dance Jitter

by DaKawaiiMarionette 0 reviews

Title says it all.

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2019-05-07 - 594 words

0Unrated
You're heart felt like it would jump out of your throat, and you're stomach felt...well, let's just say butterflies were no way to describe this feeling. More like elephants clomping around in your stomach. Why did you feel like this, you ask? Well, simply because you were about to do your first dancing competition, and the crowd did NOT look happy. Not to mention the fact that your rival, Jennica, (I've decided to put my best friend in this!) was sitting in the corner making faces at you and flipping the bird.

I hope her face freezes like that, you couldn't help but think. You feel someone put their hand on your shoulder. You turned, and see the welcome face of your best friend, Sans, who you called Dance. "Hey, you okay?" He asks, worry crossing his face. You realize you've been eyeing Jennica, giving her the evil eye right back. Dance follows your gaze and says, "Well, just ignore her, okay? You wanna go over the routine one more time?" You nod, back to being paralyzed with fear over the fact that you were about to go dance in front of 500 freaking people. "Might as well. I want this to be perfect." You say.

He leads you (farther) backstage, and switches on the music, (Favorite dance song). You nod to the beat, allowing yourself to slip into the groove. Dance steps back to give you room, and you do the routine perfectly, ending it with a perfectly landed backflip. Dance whistles and claps, saying, "That was great, the crowd's gonna love it!" You say, "I dunno, they didn't really seem to like the last person's routine. They actually threw things at her while she was onstage." You cringe.

"Well, I'm sure they'll love you." Then he does something totally unexpected: Kisses you on the cheek. You blush, about to ask what that was for, when you hear your name being announced. "You'll do great!" Dance yells after you, waving. You grin, until you reach the stage and peek around the curtain. All those jitters rush back, and you feel like puking. You turn, and see Dance giving you the thumbs up. You turn back around, plaster a smile on your face, and try to think of the crowd as being just as nervous as you are as you walk out onto the stage.

You look out into the crowd, and are able to see a few familiar, friendly faces. Undyne gives you a big grin, and Mettaton mouths, "Do FABULOUS!"

You take a deep breath. Then the music starts.

You begin to dance.

You do the whole routine perfectly, and the crowd cheers, and then it's time for your backflip.

You slip. And fall. The crowd boos.

Then you're being lifted up. You look up to see who's strong arms are lifting you, and see Dance's face grinning at you. He lifts you to your feet, and you shake your head, embarrassed.

Then the music starts again, and Dance begins to..well, dance. You must look confused, because he smiles, pulls you close, and says, "Just go with it. Dance!"

He twirls you, and dips you, and twirls you again. Then he lets you go, says, "Freestyle!" and begins to break dance. You start to dance as well, and soon the crowd is cheering your names. You backflip, and the crowd goes wild.

Dance pulls you close again, and kisses you.

If it was possible, the crowd goes even crazier. You grin. "Love you," you whisper.

"Love you too," he whispers back.
Sign up to rate and review this story