Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > One Piece Luffys sister (Nico Robin x femOC)

Chapter 1

by ApertureScience09 0 reviews

I don´t own anything except for Luffys sister. Her name is Monkey D. Mikasa. She is older than Luffy (4 or 5 years I guess). She will be by Luffy´s side from the beginning till the end. Her story...

Category: One Piece - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-06-10 - Updated: 2019-06-10 - 1623 words

0Unrated
"I want to become the King of the Pirates!" Luffy said. Corby looked at him shocked. "Luffy!" A female voice yelled angrily and suddenly Luffy was sent flying against a wall. "You idiot! How dare you get into troubles without me?!". A black haired and brown coloured eyes girls said with her hand on her hip. She looked a bit older and taller than Luffy. "Who-Who are you and how did you get here?"Corby asked her. It seems like she only now noticed that he is in the room. She calmed herself down and looked smiling at Corby. "Excuse me where are my manners. I am Monkey D Mikasa I'm the older sister of this idiot there and I came here through the hole in the door. You know after running past a few Pirates and a fat ugly toad." She said. Corby looked at her shocked. "What? Did I said something wrong?" She asked him. She heard angry breathing behind her. She turned around and saw the fat ugly toad she just talked about. "Oh, there she is," Mikasa said smirking. " Do you know who I am?" The toad asked her. "I am Alvida the Pirate Queen. Corby tell this brat her who is the prettiest Pirate of all?" Alivda asked him. "Hey Mikasa, I've found the fat ugly toad you've been talking about." Luffy suddenly said pointing at her. Mikasa nodded smirking while everyone else was shocked. Alvida tried to hit Mikasa with the mace. Mikasa dodge and the mace hit Luffy. "Luffy!" Corby yelled. Mikasa smirked at him "Don't worry it's not gonna hurt him at all." Mikasa said. She punched Alvida in the face and send her flying through the door. Luffy took Mikasa and Corby and jumped through the ceiling. "There they are! Kill them!" The other Pirates attacked both of them. Mikasa smirked at them and dodge all their sword attack. She knocked a few down and took one sword. "Gomu Gomu no Rocket attack" She heard Luffy yell and smirked at the Pirates. And Suddenly Luffy was flying past her knocking down some Pirates. She turned her attention to the rest of the Pirates and smirked. " I think it's time to finish you guys." She said and at this moment the top of her sword started to burn with fire. The Pirates were frozen in fear (some were hugging each other) "Goodbye!" She said and whipped her 'fire sword' at them sending a wave of flames at them. It knocked them off the ship and the ones who weren't knocked of the ship were set on fire(and they jumped off the ship themselves). Suddenly Alvida appeared in front of her "Oh and there is the ugly toad" Mikasa said. "So you both are Devil Fruit users," Alvida said angrily ignoring Mikasas comments. "No. I am just so hot that the top of my sword started to burn " Mikasa said grinning. "Something that will never happen to you because you are ugly enough to scare off the Devil himself," Mikasa said. "I had enough of you," Alvida said and was about to hit her with the mace. Mikasa dodges it again. Mikasa smirked. "Gomu Gomu no Pistole!" Luffy yelled from the right side and Mikasa knacked her knuckles smirking from the left. Mikasa punched Alvida with an ice fist in the face and Luffy's attack sends her flying.

After they defeated Alvida and her crew they stole a boat and sailed to the nearest Island.

"Who is this guy Zoro?" Luffy asked. "You don't know who he is? He is Roronoa Zoro a very famous Swordsman he is also called the Demon. And he is a Pirate Hunter."Corby said. "I think this is exactly someone we need in our crew. Am I right or am I right Luffy?" Mikasa asked him smirking. "Yep," Luffy said grinning.

"So Roronoa Zoro was captured by the Marine?" Mikasa asked shocked. Corby nodded. "This is not a big problem we will just rescue him," Luffy said. "I know it's just... it's strange that such a strong Pirate Hunter was captured so easily by the Marine." Mikasa said. "And actually there is a problem he is a Pirate Hunter he hates pirates," Corby said scared. Mikasa chuckled. "That's right but right now he and we have the same enemy. The Marine soldiers... no offence to you Corby" Mikasa said smiling.

They reached the wall that was standing around the Marine base. They climbed on top of it and saw Roronoa Zoro tied to a cross. There was also a little girl that was trying to give him something to eat it looked like rice balls. Suddenly a snobbish looking guy appeared with Marine soldiers. He eats the rice balls but spits them back out he throws them on the ground and stomp on it. His soldiers throw this little girl. Mikasa and Luffy both caught her. "Hey, you okay?" Mikasa asked softly. The little girl nodded. "What's your name little one?" Mikasa asks. "Rika." She said. Mikasa smiled. "My name is Mikasa, this is my brother Luffy and this is our friend Corby. I think it would be better for you to go home Rika." She said. The little girl nodded and ran off. Luffy and Mikasa climbed across the Wall. "Who are you and what do you want here?" He snapped at them. "I'm Monkey D Ruffy I'm gonna be the king of the pirates and I want you to join my crew?" Luffy said. "I'm Monkey D Mikasa the sister of this idiot, "Mikasa said rolling her eyes at Luffy. "I'm sorry but I have to reject your offer. I rather die than to become a Pirate. Besides, I have a deal with this Helmeppo. I will survive." Zoro said smirking. Mikasa shrugged she and Luffy were about to go. "Hey, would you mind give me this?" Zoro said looking at the dirty rice balls on the ground. "You sure they are full of dirt?" Mikasa asks softly. "Just give it to me!" Zoro snapped. Mikasa throws them in his mouth. "Thank you," He said. "You're Welcome," Mikasa said smiling and went after her brother.

Later in a restaurant, they meet up with Rika. "He loved the rice balls you made. He ate them happily." Mikasa said smiling at her. "Really?" Rika asks happily. Mikasa nodded. "Say Rika is Zoro really that evil as people say?" Luffy asks. "What no he isn't evil at all. One day Helmeppo came into the restaurant of my mother and brought an angry dog with him. The dog scared all the customers. Zoro knocked the dog out to protect everyone. He knocked down Helmeppo aswell but Helmeppo made a deal that if Zoro let him catch himself and Survives three weeks without food. Then he will not tell what happened here to his father and we would be safe. That was two weeks ago" Rika said. Mikasa growled slightly angry. Suddenly Helmeppo burst in the restaurant. He sat on a table and put his feet on top of the table. Mikasa glared at him. "This idiot Roronoa Zoro. I'm gonna let him be executed tomorrow." They heard him say. Luffy was furious he punched him in the face. "You dirty liar." He said angrily. Corby holds him back. "Luffy, stop it he is not worth it," Mikasa said. "You gonna pay for it. I'm gonna tell my father this. I will let everyone in here be execut-" Before he could end his sentences Mikasa turned around and kicked him in the face. "Mikasa, what are you doing?" Corby said scared. Mikasa calmed herself down. "Sorry I couldn't control myself." She said. Helmeppo stood up and ran off. "Come on, Luffy we have to help Zoro and make him our crew member," Mikasa said.

"You again, I told you I'm not gonna join your crew!" Zoro snapped at both of them. "You don't have a choice. I decided it already you are gonna be my crew member." Luffy said. Mikasa hit his head. "Idiot." She huffed. "This snoppy idiot Helmeppo lied to you Zoro. He wants to execute you tomorrow." She said. "What? This bastard" Zoro growled. "So, will you join me or not?" Luffy asked. "What is it better to die here or live and be free?" Mikasa asked him. "Hmm. Okay but I don't have my sword." Zoro said. "Don't worry I get it," Luffy said running off. "Luffy wait- ahh this idiot!" Mikasa mumbled. "So, you are his first crew member," Zoro asked her while she tried to untie him. "No, I'm his older sister. So basically I have even more to say in this crew than he is." Mikasa is smirking. "So I'm the first crew member? How does he want to become the King of the Pirates without a crew?" Zoro asked her. She chuckled. "I don't know. But one I can say for sure. This is gonna be a very long, funny and dangerous adventure. Much better than being a Pirate Hunter." She said grinning. Suddenly Captain Morgan and his soldier appear. "There they are! Execute all of them!" He said. Mikasa glared at them standing up. Zoro who was free now stood beside her. The soldiers hold up their rifles. Mikasa noticed Luffy falling from the sky. She took Zoro dodge a few bullets. Luffy landed in front of them and block the bullets. The bullets flew back at the soldiers. Mikasa shot a wave of flame that came from her feet at the soldiers sending them on fire. "What are you?" Zoro asks shocked. "Did you forgot already? I am Monkey D Luffy and I will become the King of the Pirates!" Luffy said.
Sign up to rate and review this story