Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > One Piece Luffys sister (Nico Robin x femOC)

Chapter 2

by ApertureScience09 0 reviews

I donĀ“t own anything except for my OC (Monkey D. Mikasa)

Category: One Piece - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-06-10 - Updated: 2019-06-10 - 1518 words

0Unrated
Mikasa hit Luffy on top of his head"That's not what he meant you brainless idiot." She said angrily. "You both are devil fruit users!" Captain Morgan said. "The Devil fruit gives strong ability but the moment you eat one you can't swim anymore." He said. "Here." Luffy said giving Zoro his swords: "I didn't know which Katana belongs to you so I took all three of them." He said. "They are all mine. I am fighting with the three sword style." Zoro said. "I will join your crew but if you or your sister get in the way of my dream to become the strongest swordsman. I will kill you both with my own swords." Zoro said. "The Strongest swordsman? That's a crew member the king of the Pirates' needs." Luffy said grinning. Mikasa grinned. "Kill them," Morgan yelled. Luffy "Gomu Gomu no Muchi!" Luffy yelled and whipped a few Marine soldiers out while Mikasa froze the rest of them "Hey Zoro you want to end them?" She asks smirking. Zoro took one sword into his teeth and smirked. "It would be my pleasure!" He said and ended them. "I'm gonna show you the real power of the Marine!" Captain Morgan said taking off his coat. "I'm gonna handle him!" Luffy said. They both engaged in battle while Mikasa and Zoro were working together they don't let the other Marine soldiers get too close to Luffy and Morgan. Luffy dodges Morgans attacks and knocked him to the ground. "Stop fighting or I kill him?!" Helmeppo yelled holding a Gun at Corby. Luffy, Zoro, and Mikasa stopped. Mikasa glared at him angrily. "No don't listen to him. I will not throw away your dream Luffy even if it means I have to die for it." Corby said. "Luffy let me take care of him!" Mikasa growled. Luffy nodded. Mikasa looked at Helmeppo coldly. She stepped closer to him. "Hey if you make even a step closer I will kill him!" He yelled. Mikasa smirked. "Don't worry I already did the step I needed to be able to freeze you," Mikasa said. Helmeppo yelled as he looked at his body his feet were frozen. "Let him go or I will freeze you and shatter you into thousand pieces." Mikasa threated him. Helmeppo dropped his gun." Okay okay just unfreeze me, please" He said crying. Mikasa smirked and unfroze his feet. But suddenly his feet were on fire. Helmeppo yelled in pain and fear. Luffy laughed while Zoro looked at her shocked. "You can use fire and Ice?" He asks. She looked at him. "Actually I can use fire, ice, water, and lightning. But I mostly use fire and ice. Every devil fruit user has a weakness besides not being able to swim." She said. "I'm gonna kill every one of your four beginning with you!" Morgan yelled as he stood behind Mikasa and was about to hit her. Zoro slashes across his chest and Luffy knocked him on the ground. "Good Job Zoro," Luffy said. "It's my honor Captain," Zoro said smiling. "Even though I had it all under control.Thank you both of you." Mikasa said crossing her arms blushing. Luffy laughed and Zoro smirked slightly.

"So you are gonna be the little sister of our crew?" Zoro asks her. They were all back in the restaurant. "Actually I'm the older sister of our crew," Mikasa said. Zoro laughed "Really? You know for an older sister you pretty short, huh shorty!" Zoro said. "Can you even hear me from down there?" He teases her leaning down smirking at her. Mikasa punched him on top of his head. "Shut up Marimo!" She yelled angrily. "Who are you calling a Marimo? Shorty" Zoro yelled back at her holding his head. "Luffy where are you heading next to?" Rika asked. "To the Grand Line to find One Piece and to reach my Dream to be the King of the Pirates," Luffy said. "Grand Line? But it's very dangerous every Pirate is heading there to find One Piece. It is also known as the Pirate Graveyard!" Corby said scared. "How many crew members are in our crew already?" Zoro asked. "Well, you are the first crew member yet." Luffy answered." What? But you at least have a ship right?" Zoro asks while Mikasa laughed at him." Of course, I have" Luffy said pointing outside at the boat. "Are you serious?" Zoro asks him shocked. "Hey, You should actually feel honored Marimo. You are the first member that makes you the right hand of the captain and you gonna see our adventure from the beginning till the end." Mikasa said grinning at him. "Stop calling me, Marimo shorty!" Zoro said angrily. Mikasa laughed. "Okay, I am gonna call you Zory from this moment on." She said. He glared at her. "Excuse me but I have to order you to leave this Island immediately." A Marine Soldier said. The townspeople were unhappy they yelled at the Marines. "We gonna repay you from getting rid of Morgan. We will not report you to the Marine Headquarters." The Marine soldier said. Mikasa, Luffy, and Zoro got up. "Are you with them?" The Marine Soldier asks Corby. " No, we only met him here and he only worked with us because he wanted to help the people here. He would be a great Soldier don't you think?" Mikasa said winking at Corby. Before she left the restaurant she turned around and bowed politely before the people there. "Thank you for not reporting us," Mikasa said before heading out. "You know someday we will have a big crew and this small boat is not gonna hold all of us." Mikasa pointed out as they were sailing out. "Don't worry if our crew members will be as short as you are then we wouldn't have any problems." Zoro said smirking."Wait!" They heard someone yelling. The three of them turned around and saw the Marine Soldiers and Corby standing them saluting them. "Thank you for saving us!" They yelled.

A few moments later.

"Say Luffy why do you want to be the King of the Pirates?" Zoro asks him. Luffy took off his hat. "Because I made a promise to someone important to me the person gave me this hat." He answered. "What about you Mikasa? What's your dream?" Zoro asked her. Mikasa was silent for a moment before she turned to him smiling. "To find the biggest adventure in my life and One Piece of course." She said. Zoro noticed that her smile was fake but he didn't say anything.



Mikasa was running through the forest. "No," she thought. Luffy where is he? I have to find him. She thought. She reached the beach and suddenly she saw Luffy in the water about to drown. "No, Luffy!" She yelled angry cursing herself and the Devil fruit that she ate. Help somebody She thought as she watched Luffy drowning. "Help! somebody" anybody!" She yelled crying. Suddenly she saw a big fish opening its mouth. No, she thought her eyes wide open. She couldn't find her voice and she saw as her brother was eaten alive by the big fish. "No!" She yelled.

Mikasa opened her eyes gasping. She looked around panic in her eyes. "Hey. Mikasa, you okay?" Zoro asked her worried. She looked at him and then to her side seeing Luffy alive and asleep next to her. She sighs relieved. " Yes. just a nightmare" She said smiling. "You know the bad thing about being a big sister. Is the fear to not be able to... keep the younger once save." She said. "Now it isn't just your responsibility to keep your brother, who is also our captain save. As long as he keeps his promise that he made to me. I'm going to keep my vow as the right hand of the Captain took to keep him safe." Zoro said. Mikasa smiled at him before she could thank him. "And keeping you save too. big sis" Zoro said smiling. Mikasa blushed slightly and looked away. "Thank you .... little brother," She said playfully.

The next day

"I'm hungry!" Luffy complained. "I know Luffy," Mikasa said shaking her head. "Hey look!" Luffy says pointing at a pink bird in the sky. "I'm gonna eat it," Luffy says and was starting his Gumo Gumo No Rocket. "Wait, Luffy!" Mikasa said holding him. But it was too late they both flew at the bird. The bird grabs his head, he and Mikasa fly away. Suddenly they were flying over a town. Mikasa saw how a few Pirates were who were bothering a young orange haired girl. Suddenly they shot the bird. They both landed in front of the girl. "This was an interesting experience!" Luffy said. Mikasa hit him across his head "That was an idiotic experience!" She said before turning to the Orange haired girl." Are you okay? What's your name?" She asked her smiling. " Nami and Who-who are you?" She asked shocked. "I am Monkey D Mikasa, this is my idiot brother Monkey D Luffy. We are Pirates!" She said.
Sign up to rate and review this story