Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Boar and Rat

Halloween Party Planning

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Bored with how things were going lately, Hotaru decides to plan a party.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2019-07-09 - 378 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eight: Halloween Party Planning:

Meanwhile, Hotaru was busy again. This time, it was a party. Her housemates were not feeling the idea.

"A party?" Mike asked.

"Uh-huh," Hotaru said. She twirled about in the living room. He gave her a funny look.

"Why?" Mike asked. Hotaru got close to his face.

"Because things are dull around here," she said.

"And why is that a problem?" he asked.

"Why is that a problem? Why is that a problem?" she asked. "Live a little. You need it! We all do." Mike still frowned at her. Hotaru dropped her shoulders.

"Please?" she asked. "I need this. It wouldn't hurt to liven things up around here." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Who would be coming to this party?" he asked. Hotaru broke into a huge smile.

"You, Kazue, Hiroyuki, Ryo, Sota, Anna, Tsuzuki, Hisoka, Tatsumi, Watari, Rihoko, Lucy, Jared, Lenard, and Tai," she said.

"Who are Lenard and Tai?" he asked.

"Lucy's friends," Hotaru said.

"Ah. So basically all of our friends?"

"Yeah." She noticed the look on Mike's face. "What?"

"Are you sure they'll be coming?" he asked.

"Yes," Hotaru said.

"But they have lives of their own, you know?"

"It doesn't hurt to try," Hotaru said. She clearly wasn't to abandon this plan. Mike rubbed his forehead.

"Whatever," he said. Hotaru leaped up and started clapping.

"Yay!" she said. The American demon rolled his eyes.

It took days for Hotaru to dive into the planning. The house became decorated with Halloween decorations. Mike and Kazue looked at each other.

"What's with her?" Kazue asked. The other demon shrugged and shook his head. Meanwhile, Hotaru happily hummed to herself as she finished the hall.

The invitations took two days to make.

"What do you think?" Hotaru asked Mike as she showed him a sample. The American demon blinked at first.

"Is this really necessary?" he asked.

"Yes," she insisted. "It can't be a proper party without invitations."

"Through snail mail?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Hotaru said. "Adds class to it."

"Whatever," he said. Hotaru turned and walked out the front door. She smiled as she stuffed the invitations into the mailbox and put up the flag. This party would be amazing.

Now to get the ingredients for the food in three days.
Sign up to rate and review this story