Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Boar and Rat

Getting Ready

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru and Mike talk before the party begins. Vivian gets the invitation to said party. She seems rather uncertain.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2019-08-15 - 339 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve: /Getting Ready:/

Hotaru sat in the living room and smiled.

"Perfect," she said. They all needed this. This year had its ups and downs. They earned this party, damn it. Hotaru turned her head when she heard someone walk into the room. Mike stood in the doorway to the kitchen.

"Hey, you," she said. "How are you?"

"Fine," he said. Hotaru turned her body to him.

"Whether she comes or not is her choice," she said. The American man jerked his head upwards.

"What?" Mike asked. "I didn't ask anything!"

"No," Hotaru said. "But your face said it all." The other demon frowned.

"It didn't," he complained. Hotaru pouted at him.

"Mikey…" she said.

"Shut up," he muttered. The loli demon giggled. Mike snorted.

"When's the party?" he asked. Hotaru looked at her phone.

"About… thirty minutes," she said.

"Ah," he said. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"That would be the guests," Hotaru said. She got up and walked to the front door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Me, Rihoko," Rihoko said.

"Riho-san!" she said, opening the door. The younger mom stood outside dressed like a catgirl.

"Hey," she said. Hotaru clapped her hands.

"You made it!" she said. "Did you finally get your babysitter to come after all?"

"Uh-huh," Rihoko said.

"Come on in," the hostess said. The kitty mama followed her into the house.

Vivian looked at her phone and sighed. A party, huh? But he will be there.

A knock came on her door. Vivian turned her head.

"Come in," she said. A girl her age poked her head inside.

"Yo," she said.

"Hi…" Vivian said. Her friend raised her eyebrow.

"You okay?" she asked. Vivian gave her a dry smile as she showed her her phone. Her roommate read the text.

"A party, huh?" she asked. "At that house?" Vivian nodded once.

"What do you want to do?" the other girl asked. The wolf demon on shrugged and shook her head. Vivian took back her phone. Hotaru's smilies didn't make the invitation any better.
Sign up to rate and review this story