Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Boar and Rat

Running Black Blood

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna and Tsuzuki try to get back their bearings and look for each other. Anna realizes that she forgot something while escaping.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2019-09-28 - 453 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Running Black Blood:

This whole place was going to collapse. Cracks started to appear in the sky too. Anna held her breath as she looked up. The cracks above began to slowly spread. Not good. They had to end this fast. That's when Anna remembered that she didn't have her phone on her.

Shit!

Anna turned back to the castle trap. She wasn't thinking about her phone when she escaped. Anna clenched her teeth. It was too risky to backtrack and get her phone back. But that phone was her lifeline in the place. Plus, Haruka could be using it to trap her husband.

Speaking of which, that was another thing that bothered her about this maze. How were the phones working? Was that really Tsuzuki reaching out to her before? It could've been a trap then too.

There would have to be one way to see.

Anna's face went grim. She would have to go back and risk it.

She whipped around when she heard footsteps running behind her. Anna gritted her teeth.

"You know something?" she asked. "This is getting old. Come out already!" The footsteps stopped. Anna threw back her head and groaned.

"Seriously?" she asked. The woman puffed her cheeks. Maybe find Tsuzuki first and then find the phone. Anna rubbed her forehead.

"So annoying," she muttered.

How long had it been? Tsuzuki looked around again. It all looked the same to him. Tsuzuki sat on the ground. This was going nowhere. Suddenly, he heard a crack overhead. The shinigami lifted his head.

"Huh?" he asked. Tsuzuki looked up at the sky. Small cracks began to form. Already, he knew this was bad. Tsuzuki took out his phone. A confused look came across his face.

"Huh? What is this?" he asked. His screen was all black except for the top. Even that didn't look right. The time kept jumping back and forth. The last digit couldn't decide what it wanted to be. Same with the date and temperature. The battery didn't look right either. Tsuzuki smacked the side of his phone.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked. Suddenly, the shinigami looked up.

"What was that?" Tsuzuki asked. Low-sounding sirens filled the air. His eyes shifted back and forth. The siren noise rubbed through the sky again. Right away, Tsuzuki knew it was time to go. He stood up and looked for which direction to go in next.

"Left!" the shinigami shouted. He took off in that direction. Siren wails grew louder.

Anna puffed up her cheeks.

"Looks like I don't have a choice," she said to herself. She turned and continued down the pain away from the castle.

Meanwhile, a soft buzzing filled Airi's ears.
Sign up to rate and review this story