Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > One Piece : A Smutty Adventure

Chapter 2 - Charming the Navigator

by grenede 0 reviews

Nami confronts Robin about her true motive for joining her crew.

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2019-10-06 - Updated: 2019-10-20 - 2803 words

1Hot
The strawhats continue their journey along with their newest addition to the crew Nico Robin. Everyone was going about their business, as usual, the cook looking after his food ingredients whereas Ussop was busy maintaining whatever armory they have on Going Merry. It was a normal day no dramatic changes in the weather or the marines chasing them. Everything was so peaceful except that something was bothering Nami and everyone seems to notice it as she was making a lot of mistakes which was pretty rare to see, the others tried to find out but she avoided giving any answers. Everyone decided that it would be better to give her some time and she might get back to her normal self after some time and to assist her in the best way possible as their survival on the sea was riding on how she navigates these waters.

Luffy was getting pretty bored after lunch as he has not seen a new island in days, although he enjoyed his session with Robin he still looks forward to finding a new island. He began looking for Ussop and Chopper to have some fun as Robin was busy reading in the library and did not want to be disturbed for the moment.

Nami, on the other hand, was still not recovered from what she saw two days ago in the library. Robin and Luffy did not know that Nami was in the library as well as drawing the map when Robin decided to give her captain what he wanted. As Nami was about to leave she saw Robin sucking his captain cock hungrily. Surprised by what was happening she decided to hide and watch the entire scene unfold. She watches Robin work her magic on her captain while she began rubbing her pussy over her underwear unconsciously. Nami was still in a state of shock after watching the entire episode, by no means Nami was a virgin but seeing Luffy get a blowjob from Robin somehow made her wet. Nami began to collect her thoughts as Robin and Luffy began to leave the room after finishing their business. For the next two days, Nami started to notice that those two were spending a lot of time together and she had a pretty much good idea of what they were doing. She decided not to create a scene until they reached the next island. As soon as they reached the next island she was going to confront Robin.

The next morning Zoro spotted an island and the strawhats decided to drop the anchor on the shore of this island to replenish their supplies. Luffy decided to explore the island whereas Sanji decides to restock his food supply by finding whatever edible thing he can find on that island. Zoro decided to have a look around as he was pretty bored too. Ussop and Chopper were dragged by Sanji to carry the supplies. Seeing everyone leave Robin decided to stay on the ship along with Nami to keep a watch on it.

Nami was alone on the ship with Robin now which was she wanted all along since the day she watched her suck Luffy. 'I saw what you and Luffy did in the Library three days ago', said Nami. Surprised by this Robin replied, 'So this was the reason you were acting like that, I was surprised too how can a navigator keeps making such obvious mistakes. Sorry for distracting you though that was not my intention.' 'What does that suppose to mean? Don't you have any shame or are you that desperate to get on his good side?' asked Nami with a hint of hate in her tone. 'Don't get me, wrong Navigator, I just wanted to show him my appreciation for saving my life. Well, don't you feel that a person must at least be shown some appreciation when he saved your life. What about you from. what I heard from the reindeer that he saved your life too back in Drum Island. He was on the verge of death too, climbing a mountain which was three-mile high and that steep is no easy task. But all I see you bossing him around when needed', replied Robin. 'Well you are right but...' Nami was at loss of words on the newcomer reply, nothing came to her mind. 'From what I have seen since our first meeting in Whiskey Peak that Luffy is a very kind person and not only that he is very innocent but he will not ask anything in return even if he risks his life to save yours. Being considered as his comrade is like getting insurance against enemies. Aren't you doing the same thing using him to be safe' said Robin. 'You are wrong I consider him as my friend and I am willing to give my life for him' replied Nami. 'How admirable of you to say that. So if your captain wants to have sex with you then won't you have sex with him?' asked Robin. Nami surprised by Robin's question replied 'What are you saying Luffy is not that kind of man that he wants something in return to save a friend.' To this Robin chuckled and replied, 'How much more delusional you can be? He hasn't asked for sex cause he doesn't have experience in actual sex. When I gave him his first blowjob it was an entirely new experience for him. And since that day he keeps on asking me for it whenever we are alone. Maybe you don't want to give what he wants and that's the reason you are so upset about it.' Nami blushed a little on Robin's comments on Luffy asking Nami for sex,' I did not mean that.' Robin did not let Nami finished and said,' Does that mean that you are willing to have sex with Luffy? ' To this Nami said,' Well if he wants then I don't mind fucking him.'

Robin decided to test whether the Navigator really meant what she said so she began to move towards her and gave her a passionate kiss. Nami was surprised by what Robin did and tried to break free, Robin already knew that Nami will try to break free and was prepared for that as she used her devil fruit powers to restrict her movements and continued to kiss her. She began sucking her lips like she was a hungry beast alternating between the upper and the lower lips. Once Nami began to give in she decided that it was ok for now but she is gonna find out how much willing the navigator really is or rather she wanted to make her submissive to her as well as to Luffy. So when she leaves the crew the captain can still have someone to enjoy. 'See you tonight then when everyone is sleeping Navigator' said, Robin, as she proceeded to the library. Nami still in shock after the whole ordeal, but the most shocking thing to her was that she loved the kiss that Robin gave, no one has kissed her with such passion before. It was passionate as well as gentle at the same time. She decided it was better to leave it at that and moved to the observation area to watch the island and to take her mind off.

The crew came back to the ship after spending four hours on the island with Sanji, Chopper, and Ussop carrying food supplies that can last them months. The island had plenty of edible fruits and animals to stock up their food storage. Zoro and Luffy were still on the island, Luffy was busy exploring the island and Zoro was lost. They came back to the ship during dinner and Sanji was furious on both of them causing everyone unnecessary trouble by coming late to the ship. All this time Nami kept wondering what did Robin mean when she said 'See you tonight.'

The strawhats went to rest after dinner with chopper taking the night shift to keep a watch. The Going Merry might not look like a huge ship but it did have 4 levels. The kitchen was at the top below that was the second level which basically included the map room, deck, and armory. The third level was basically used as storerooms since it was convenient to maintain the food supplies as the kitchen and the room below the map room was connected with stairs. The third level had 1 bathroom along with a couple of more king-size bedrooms. The last level was designed a little weird. It had five rooms but out those five one-room covered thirty percent of the area. It was a luxurious room with all kind of facilities available. The ship was designed in such a way that the kitchen and the storerooms were connected and the luxurious room was meant for the Captain of the ship. The armory was on the second level so that when attacked by the enemy they can fully utilize their weapons without any delay. Ussop always go to sleep in armory since it was convenient for him, Sanji used to sleep in the food storage room as he didn't want to leave the food unguarded because of his captain's appetite. And Nami used the map room as well as the king-size room since no one objected to it and she likes it. It was also the room where all the treasures were kept. Luffy does not want to sleep alone so he shared the room with Ussop. When Chopper joined the crew he decided to make one of the rooms as the Operation Theatre so he decided to take the unoccupied room on the third level, he decided that it will be his bedroom too as he can use it according to his convenience to create medicines for the Strawhats. When Robin joined she didn't mind taking the unoccupied room at the last level, which basically declared the last level as lady's territory.

As everyone went to sleep Robin decided to pay a visit to the Navigator, she went to her room and knocked on her door. Nami was wearing only a shirt as she was preparing to sleep. 'What do you need?' asked Nami. Without giving a response Robin began kissing her and used her devil fruits power to restrict her and locked the room. As soon as she closed the door she knocked the Navigator on the bed restraining her arm, legs, and mouth using her devil fruit power. 'Now miss Navigator I hope you haven't forgotten about our conversation that we had this afternoon. I meant every single word of it and its time you show your loyalty towards your Captain', said Robin. Hearing this Nami was quite shocked thinking that Robin has might talk with Luffy and told him to have sex with her. Seeing the expression of disbelief on Nami's face Robin replied, 'Don't worry the captain won't be having you tonight. Tonight it's just you and me. And please don't scream unless you want others to see you in this position.' Robin said releasing Nami's mouth. Nami was furious with the way Robin was treating her but didn't want others to see her in such a position. She decided to go along with her scheme for now and that her time will come.' Well miss Navigator are you virgin?' asked Robin. 'What kind of question is that!' screamed Nami. 'Yes or No' was Robin replied while running her finger on her face along with her hair. 'No' said Nami blushingly. Robin began to kiss her while her arm began to remove the buttons of Nami's shirt.

Robin began to move downwards kissing her neck while slowly cupping her left boobs with her right hand. 'So who took your virginity? did you have any lover before you decided to become a pirate.' asked Robin. Nami was upset with the question but decided to answer that,' No I don't have any lover. It was my previous captain that took my virginity. I was a plaything for him and his crew. I even have to fuck those marines friends of his' she said with a tear in her eyes. Robin was surprised a little after hearing Nami's confession about her past but that didn't mean she can't enjoy sex now. After all these years Robin has learned at least one thing to enjoy whatever you can, whenever you can and she is going to make Nami realize how good and enjoyable sex can be.

Robin stripped Nami completely and began sucking her nipples, alternating between left and right. Nami was getting aroused by whatever Robin was doing. She had sex before but it was never gentle, the men who fucked her before only considered her as a cum dumpster. Whenever they fucked her it was brutal, her body used to ache the next day. Robin was licking her nipples like if she were licking ice cream and her nipple was like a cherry on top of the ice cream, as she was licking one nipple she was groping the other boob giving a gentle tug to the other nipple occasionally. Nami's breathing began to increase slowly, Robin noticed that and she began to move up to give a gentle kiss to her lips before going down on her. She began trailing her tongue on Nami's body moving from her neck licking the cleavage between her breasts as she proceeds downwards until she reached her belly button, Robin admired the cute navel finally giving it a kiss. She continued her journey downwards where Nami's pussy was leaking juice indicating her arousal. She gave a lick on her clean shave pussy, her tongue covering the entire area from bottom to her clit at the top. Nami groan in delight as she was getting close to the edge. Robin inserted her tongue in her vagina and started fucking her with her tongue. Nami was coming close to cumming as her breathing increased and moans got louder. She was about to cum and Robin stopped suddenly which frustrated the Navigator. Robin removed every restrained on Nami except for her hands and began to move towards the chair while licking Nami's nectar from her hand and lips.

Nami was extremely frustrated as she never felt such pleasure before and was about to receive her first orgasm when Robin decided to destroy the fun. 'Why did you stop?' asked Nami. 'Cause you haven't said yet that you want this. If you want to continue you have to admit it from your own mouth.' said Robin knowing that Nami doesn't have much of a choice as she still has restrained her hands. Nami was hesitant but she really wanted to know how does it feel to have an orgasm. 'I want to continue' said Nami softly. Robin smile as she listens to Nami but still wanted to tease her a little more so she said, 'I couldn't hear you, you have to be clear if you want me to continue.' To this Nami screamed begging Robin to continue. After getting Nami where she wanted her to be she began to continue licking her breast moving downwards licking her pussy. She decided to take things one notch higher she created two hands with her devil fruit power and began massaging her boobs while she continued to suck her. Nami was getting closer to her first orgasm, she was feeling incredible. Suddenly she felt two tongues licking her nipples while one was licking her pussy, Robin created two tongues in the palm of the hand that was massaging Nami's boob which sends Nami over the edge as she came in Robin's mouth and pass out enjoying her first-ever orgasm.

Robin began to strip out of her clothes as Nami tried to recover from that amazing orgasm. On coming back she saw Robin naked standing beside the bed. Robin said, 'The night is still young miss Navigator, ' as she grew her clit into a cock. Nami was completely shocked after seeing that and was at loss of words to which Robin replied, 'One of the advantages of my devil fruits.' as she gave her a smile that meant the night was going to be a long night for her.

A/N: Well it turns out to be a pretty big chapter for me. The next chapter will be the continuation of this part, or maybe I may decide to write a new chapter altogether cant say. Positive feedbacks are always appreciated. If you like my story do follow it and provide your feedback to improve my story writing. Till next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story