Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > One Piece : A Smutty Adventure

Chapter 3: Luffy's Growth

by grenede 0 reviews

Continuation of strawhats adventure

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Parody - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2019-10-06 - Updated: 2019-10-20 - 5097 words

1Hot
It's been 3 days since the Strawhats has docked their ship on the new island and were waiting for the log to reset to point to the next island, unfortunately for them, they had no way to know how much more time will it take for log to reset. After two days of exploring the island, the strawhats concluded that the island was inhabited and the animals that consider the island as their home were not dangerous enough to harm them, as a result, Ussop and Chopper were acting carefree. Zorro spent most of his time either sleeping or training apart from the first day when he decided to explore the island to inspect about it, fortunately for everyone else he managed to not get lost while exploring and came back before sunset. Sanji, Usssop, and Chopper spent the first 2 days collecting supplies for the voyage and after 2 days Sanji decides that he have enough supplies to last for a month and a half even after taking into consideration the amount of food Luffy consume. He thought that they will be able to catch fishes throughout the voyage and that will be the primary source of food for the crew throughout their travel. The supplies are backup that will be used if they are unable to catch any, he explained Ussop and Chopper emphasizing that if they want to have dinner they need to catch something every day while saying that this not apply for the ladies and they will get the dinner even if everyone else is hungry. Obviously, Ussop and Chopper did not like the idea and were fighting with him the whole time saying how unfair this is.

The next day Ussop started maintenance of the Going Merry with the wood that they have collected in the past 2 days. Chopper was helping him fix whatever damage was done to Merry during their travel. Sanji did not have anything to do apart from cooking food for the crew so he began thinking about how he can improve the dishes that he cooked and busied himself trying new recipes. Zorro was taking a nap and Nami was thinking about the night Robin came into her room. She was very confused about the events that transpired between them and was having difficulty to come to terms with it. Robin saw how Nami was behaving and was the only person that was able to see that Nami was not herself even though Nami tried her best to behave as she behave usually as she remembers her previous conversation with Robin in which she said that she can see clearly that something was troubling her. The rest of the crew did not observe the minor changes in Nami's behavior but Robin did as she was the one who was responsible for her behaving like this in the first place. Robin and Nami were brought back from their train of thought when Luffy screamed and ask Sanji to prepare a lunch for him as he wanted to go explore the island again. Sanji screamed that there was nothing to look on this island and he should stay on the ship so that they can leave as soon as the log is set. But Luffy being Luffy started whining that he is bored and want to go to the other side of the island that he had not visited. Sanji was about to lose his mind when Robin said that if it would help she can go along with Luffy so that they can come back before sunset and if the log has been reset then they can leave in the morning as soon as the sunrise. Sanji sighed in defeat as he cannot argue with Robin's reasoning and said Luffy to wait for a few minutes so that he can pack the lunches for both of them. Robin looked back on Nami and she can see that her eyes were asking her what is she planning now to which Robin just replied her with a smile which irritated Nami even more.

As soon as Luffy and Robin left the ship Nami decided that she want to spend some time alone. She told Sanji that she is going to her room for a nap and she don't want anyone to disturb her. Sanji was a little surprised by Nami's request but he let that slide as he thought to himself that it was nothing. She went straight to her bed as soon as she enters and was lying on the bed with her hand covering her face. She started replaying the events of the night that Robin spent with her a few nights ago. The way she had used her devil fruit ability to give her pleasure was something she had never experienced before. All her previous experience was either a painful one or it was a ploy to get closed to someone and rob him of his money. There was no real satisfaction in any of her past experiences but it all changed that night. Trying to recapture the experience of the previous night she slid her right arm in her skirt that she was wearing and began rubbing her pussy above her panties while her left arm was busy squeezing her boobs over the top that she was wearing. She slid her panties aside and started probing her finger in her honey pot as the memories of the previous night came flooding back. She remembered how Robin's artificial hands were squeezing her boobs while she was sucking her pussy vigorously as her life depended on it.

Flashback of previous night

Nami laid there after enjoying an orgasm for the first time in her life. As she was trying to collect her thoughts on what just happened she can see that Robin's clit is growing and it has turned into a dick. Robin smiled an said "One of the advantages of my devil fruit, you won't believe just how these fruits can work. You just need to be creative enough. I have seen a variety of devil fruit abilities and how a single devil fruit can have versatile use. Well, I don't know how many of the devil fruit users have tried to use their ability while having sex." Nami gets up from her lying position and was about to say something when Robin took her cock and shoved it in her face demanding her to suck it.

Nami was taken aback by Robin's action. It was a lot to process for Nami, first, she never considered herself to be bisexual or lesbian but after having her first orgasm she was thinking that it might not be such a bad thing. But as soon as she was about to accept her previous thought Robin demonstrates her ability which left her with amazed how Robin's had thought of using her devil fruit ability. The feeling of being amazed did not stayed longed with her either as she Robin tried to shove her dick in her face and now her mind was telling her if she backs down now she is gonna be her bitch throughout her stay which her instinct refused to accept being the strong girl that survived 8 terrible years on her own.

She immediately shoved Robin back and said: "Don't think I am gonna be your bitch just because of what happened before." Robin was a little surprised by the tone Nami used and realized that maybe breaking her is not the way to bring Nami to her way of thinking.

"I guessed that was rude of me, I need to consider how you feel too. But you can't deny the fact that we can experience a lot more if you want. I will admit that I wanted to make you my bitch so when the time comes to give yourself to Luffy you won't deny him. Knowing Luffy if you reject him he won't bother you as he is very kind-hearted, he does not want to hurt those who are close to him. And if it came to that I can force you to do my bidding and allow him to enjoy the pleasure of sex with you."

Nami was a little surprised by Robin's confession and was wondering just what this woman is thinking and how far is she going for Luffy. Is this all an act to be on his good side, if yes then it serves no purpose as Luffy was the one to accept her first without any conditions when the rest of the crew was against it. At this point, Nami was just confused but was horny as well as the feeling of the last orgasm was still fresh and her body was craving for more.

"So Miss Navigator what would it be, would you like to enjoy what I have to offer? Are you willing to give your body to your captain if he desire it?"

After a few seconds, Nami replied, "Don't get me wrong I did enjoy what you offered and if Luffy wants a sexual relationship with me than I won't deny him of that but knowing Luffy I don't think he ever thought of me like that. If he gets such thoughts now it would be probably because of you filling his head with such thoughts."

Robin stood there thinking that what the navigator is saying has some truth in it, but still, she wanted Luffy to enjoy sex whenever he wants even after she leaves his crew that's the least she can do for him. "Fine I won't influence him to have sex with you when we are fooling around, but what happens when he get hooks to the pleasure of flesh after fooling around with me. I have seen men change after having sex for the first time. A boy so innocent that would blush when someone kissed his forehead but after enjoying sex once could not keep his hands off from the girl that had sex with him."

To this Nami scoffed and said, "Luffy is nothing like that and if that happens you can handle him .." Before Nami could say anything more Robin interrupted "What if I am not there with him, what if the crew need to split and you two ended forming a team and had to camp for the night then what? If he ask you then what would you do then? Nami was unable to answer her. "I am pretty sure you are thinking there is no way Luffy will act like that. In this hypothetical scenario, you already started judging him is that the real Luffy but what about you, you already confessed to me that your previous captain already took advantage of yourself and even made you his prostitute that he can give as a bribe to the marine officers. But if Luffy is asking the same thing he is just like your previous captain. All the times that he put his life on the line for you are meaningless if he asks for it." Robin's word felt like a bullet to the heart to Nami.

After a few minutes of silence, Nami said "Yeah I am hypocrite I always wanted Luffy to behave in the same way as long as we are together. That was the reason I joined him in the first place. But I wanted to bury my past and live a new life, is that something that I can't wish to have?"

"You can Miss Navigator if you wanted that you should have stayed in your hometown after Arlong Park was destroyed." "How did you know about Arlong Park?" Nami asked angrily. "Don't give me that look I am an archaeologist, uncovering history is what I am good at. Be it a person or world. I had a little time on hand after our discussion today so I visited your room when you were having dinner and read your diary in which you have mentioned how you met Luffy how he helped you and your village fight Arlong. Well, to be honest, I was unable to read everything as time was limited. Slapped Robin was stunned at Nami's reaction, "How could you? That diary was personal you have no right to read that" Nami shouted.

"Sorry but coming straight to you and asking these questions would have not provided me with the answers that I was looking for. And as I was saying if you wanted to start a new life you could have stayed in your hometown, you could have even joined the marine to fulfill your dreams just like your mother but you decided to join him meanwhile deceiving him as well as yourself in the process you are just doing to fulfil your dreams and by doing so you are helping him as well to fulfill his dream, while the truth is you want him to fulfill his dream no matter what and you are even risking your dream in the process. Let us not kid ourselves you wanted to travel the world and draw a world map chances of accomplishing that are more if you have joined the Marines instead of him. A crew of 5 people dreaming to conquer GrandLine is a high-risk low return bet." Nami did not have any reply to what Robin said. "The reason I was trying to get you cross that line because I can see that you like him but afraid of taking the next step," Robin said as she was about to leave.

"What should I do," Nami said in a soft voice. "I don't know, but if you want my advice then I would say just open your heart and have a look you may find answers there," Robin said as she left the room.

Flashback ended

Nami was busy pleasuring herself as she thought about Robin's tongue probing her pussy and how good it felt as she was doing this the image of Luffy grabbing her from behind and massaging her boobs popped up in her mind. The idea of her having a threesome with Robin and Luffy was quite exciting to Nami as she came as soon as Luffy's image came in her mind. After recovering from the orgasm she thought to herself what should she do. Did she love Luffy or she is just seeing him in romantic light because of what Robin said?

It has been 1 hour since Robin and Luffy had left the ship and began their exploration of the island which they have not yet visited. Zorro and Sanji had visited this side but not Luffy as the first time the crew split and decided to explore different regions of the island separately. Robin too was thinking about the discussion that she had with Nami and Luffy can see that something was bothering her. After walking for few more minutes Luffy spotted a cave and excitedly ran towards it. Seeing Luffy run waked Robin from her train of thoughts and forced her to run as well.

"Why did you took off like that?" Robin asked.

"I found a perfect place to have our lunch, don't you agree?" Luffy replied.

Robin smiled on hearing the reply and sat on a rock to eat the lunch that Sanji packed. While eating Luffy asked, "Is something troubling you Robin?" Robin was surprised that Luffy could see that something was bothering her. She had always thought of Luffy as some kid that only knows how to have fun even in the most chaotic situation.

"Why do you think that something is troubling me?"

"Well, I just feel like something has been bothering you, especially since the last two days."

Robin was surprised by Luffy's response, she never expected Luffy to be so observant of other people's feelings. "So am I the only person that is behaving differently Captain?"

"I don't know about that, but ever since you sucked my dick you were always on my mind so I always keep watching you. How you behave when you were having a meal or reading a book or when you sucked my dick. I can see you smile occasionally when Ussop, Chopper and I did something stupid but apart from that I never saw you smiled. Even when you give me blowjob it feels like I am the only one enjoying. I don't know if you are happy or not, and the last two days you seem even more distant."

Robin never thought that Luffy cared about her so much, she never imagined that Luffy can show such considerate behavior towards his crew member. Luffy was always a happy go lucky guy but maybe their fooling around has opened his way of thinking. Robin wanted that to be true she wanted Luffy only began to think that way because he wanted sex and she was not entirely wrong as Luffy changed his way of thinking after they began fooling but he was not only observing her but his other crew members too but right now he can understand very little about other's people feelings. Robin did not want emotions to come in their ongoing relationship she wanted this relationship to continue as a purely sexual relationship in which both of them can benefit as long as they are together.

"So you wanted to see me happy, do you know how to make a woman happy Luffy?" asked Robin.

Luffy shooked his head in denial.

"There are many ways to make a woman happy. Some women become happy when they get money while some when they get flowers. Some when a handsome man protect her and claim her as his own while some get happy when a man cooks a delicious meal for her."

Luffy was beginning to feel sad after he heard Robin's reply, he began thinking to himself that he does not have money nor he can search for flowers on the sea. He cannot cook and his crewmates are strong enough that don't need saving.

"For every woman, her definition of a man making her happy varies but every woman dreams that her man should rock her world while having sex. So even if you cannot make happy in ways that she wants you can always charm a woman if you are good at sex Luffy. The question here is are you Luffy?"

"What's sex, Robin?" Luffy replied immediately after hearing one thing that can help him make a woman happy.

"The blowjob that I give you is part of sex, there are many things that sex includes do you want to learn about it?"

"Yes…" Luffy replied immediately but realized that if blowjob was a part of sex then in that case too he cannot make Robin happy.

Robin saw that and said, "Don't worry captain you will get better as you learn and maybe you can make me happy one day."

On hearing this Luffy said "I want to learn about sex now, I want to get better at it as soon as possible. I want to make you happy"

As Luffy was saying this Robin came close to him and hold his face with both her hand and started kissing him. Luffy was shocked for a moment but after a few seconds started kissing her back. He instinctively began to alter between her upper and lower lips as he already knew what needs to be done. Robin was also surprised how good Luffy was but that did not stop her from continuing.

After a few moments, they both parted from each other gasping for air, they both were so engrossed in kissing that at some point they even forget to breathe. When both of them caught their breath Robin said: "This is called kissing captain, surprisingly you are good at kissing and don't think I am saying this just to be nice to you."

Luffy's mood brightened upon hearing Robin's compliment and he even likes how that kiss felt. He likes how soft Robin's lip was, he even likes the sweet taste of Robin's lipstick that she was wearing.

Robin began to kiss Luffy again and this time she slid her hand down his pants and started rubbing his cock which caused Luffy to groan in her mouth. "This is called handjob Luffy," Robin said while rubbing his cock, "Now to make a woman happy you just can't stand there and do nothing while the woman is doing all the work."

"What should I do Robin?" asked Luffy while trying to hold his moan back. "You should find a woman's erogenous spots and massage them to make her aroused." "Erogenous spots what are those?" asked Luffy. "Those are the parts that make women horny like her breasts" replied Robin while opening her shirt buttons and removing her breast to show Luffy. "Women like when a man gently massaged their breasts," Robin said while taking Luffy's hand and placing them on her boobs. Luffy taking the hint started to massage her boobs by pressing them gently, Robin gasped for a moment as she was already getting aroused. Luffy noticed that and started squeezing her boobs gently and seeing Robin's reaction he reached out for her other breast too and started squeezing both of them alternately.

"Yes Luffy you are doing amazing," Robin let out a soft moan and continued rubbing his cock. Luffy could see Robin's nipples get hard as he was squeezing her boobs and instinctively he pinched her nipples gently which caused Robin's moan to increase in intensity. Robin stopped rubbing Luffy's cock for a second and hold Luffy's head and said, "You know Luffy women love when someone sucks on her boobs when her nipples are hard and she enjoys more when her nipples are sucked." To this Luffy removed his hand from one boob and started sucking on her nipples like a baby while the other hand keeps squeezing the other boob. He began licking her nipples after giving a gentle squeeze with his mouth after he gave a nice long lick to her nipple he started maneuvering his tongue on her entire boob. Robin was getting more and more aroused as the time was passing by and Luffy can see that on her face and he can understand now that she was feeling good as whenever she compliment Luffy, he made sure to look on her face to know what kind of face she makes when she was feeling good. Luffy continued sucking her nipples while alternating between left and right.

Robin can already feel her pussy getting moist she wanted to take things further. She motioned Luffy to stop and started removing his pants, as soon as his pants were down Luffy's cock sprang out in clear view with his cock standing erect. Robin licked her lips and told Luffy to lie on the ground while getting undressed. Seeing Robin naked had an immediate effect on Luffy as his cock began pulsing even more. Robin came near Luffy and stand in such a way that her pussy was right above his face. Robin parted her pussy lips which were already wet and said, "This Luffy is the most erogenous spot on a woman's body. A woman would never allow a man to see her naked like this but if you can make her bare herself like this then consider yourself lucky." Robin paused for a moment and then continued "Once a woman has bared herself like this it's the man's job to give her pleasure by sucking on her pussy," as she descends on his face with her pussy hanging just a few inches above. Luffy hearing what Robin has said till now grabbed her waist and began licking her pussy, the juices oozing out from her pussy was like eating a delicious dessert after a meal. Little did Luffy know that this was just the start of the main course. Robin began to moan in delight just how good Luffy was in licking her pussy, she thought to herself that he is just like an animal who just know instinctively what to do. "Once a woman has bared herself…. for you it should become…. your mission to make her moan... in delight by sucking her pussy even if she resists," Robin said but was finding it difficult to say as Luffy increased his assault on her pussy. The sound of Robin's moan was acting as a motivation for him to increase his assault. Robin could not control herself anymore and took his cock and started sucking him, both had busied themselves in giving pleasure to each other. Robin was the first to cum as she let go of his cock from her mouth and screamed, "Yes... I am cumming…" while she cummed in Luffy's face. Luffy a little shocked by Robin's release and stopped for a moment but as he heard Robin's voice continued sucking on her pussy, and surprisingly he like what he tasted. Robin laid on Luffy's body after her release ended with her face next to his cock, she was breathing heavily and a smile appeared on her face. "Wow, Luffy that was amazing," said Robin while slowly rubbing his hard cock.

Luffy feeling happy that Roin's said that let out a small groan as Robin was still playing with his dick. "Shall we begin to the main course," said Robin as she stood up and lined her pussy above his cock "This is where your dick goes Luffy, try not to cum as soon as it's in," she said as she impaled herself on the thick and hard meat. Luffy was about to blow his load but tried to not as he remember what Robin has said. Robin too was on verge of cumming as her pussy was already sensitive from Luffy's previous assault, she tried to steady herself as she supported her body by placing her hands on Luffy's chest. After a few moments, she pulled Luffy and hugged him as she began to slowly ride his cock. Luffy let out a small groan feeling the wet slippery and tight sensation of her pussy. He cannot believe how good he was feeling and was trying to hold on as long as he can, he wanted to savor this moment as long as he can. Just when he thought he was getting the hang of it Robin whispered in his ear, "You can't let the woman do all the work, go on show me what you have learned." Hearing this Luffy grabbed her left ass and started sucking her right boobs while matching his thrusts to Robin. As soon as Luffy began that Robin came one step closer to cumming, she never thought that Luffy will grab her ass and start thrusting himself she attributed this to his animal-like instinct and increased her pace. Every moment she was getting closer and as soon as Luffy bit her nipple she lost it screaming "Yes I am cumming. Fuck me harder Luffy, cum with me." as she lost feeling in her waist as her orgasm rode out. She just lied there for a moment while Luffy kept pounding her. After a few moments, she can feel Luffy's cock pulsing and knew that he was close to cumming she took his mouth and began kissing him which was enough to send him over the edge. Luffy's filled her pussy with his cum and once he was emptied his load in her he fell on the ground. Robin followed his suit and was lying top of him. Both were breathing heavily basking in the afterglow of the sex that they just enjoyed. No one said anything for a moment all they can hear is each other breathing as they lied there.

Luffy knew that Robin felt good while they had sex as he saw the look on her face and the voices that she made but still he was not sure if she was happy and was about to ask her the same thing but was interrupted by Robin when she said, "Luffy.., what we did definitely makes a woman happy but its a temporary happiness. And the examples that I gave earlier were also mean to make her happy temporarily. Like there are moments in which a woman will be temporary happy there will be moments in which she would be mad, but that doesn't mean she will be mad on you forever. To make a woman truly happy you need to win her heart, how you can do that you need to find what her heart desires and provide that to her. But thing is understanding a woman heart is extremely complicated, I doubt you can grasp what I am saying right now. It's not something that is written in books or someone can explain it to you. And Luffy sex is something that is enjoyable to both woman and the man if they both are willing but forcing yourself on a woman for sex is something only a despicable man will do."

Robin got up and began to dress, Luffy did not know how to respond to Robin so started to dress himself. Both of them got dressed and were going back to ship as they approached the Going Merry Robin said, "Listen Luffy I do like you and I do think that you should think about what I said earlier but if you are still unable to understand I won't be mad at you for that. We can still have sex whenever we want and there is a lot of things that you need to learn about sex, so stop looking so sad."

A/N: Well its been a lot of time since I wrote the previous chapter but there is reason for that. My next chapter got deleted twice while I was working on it and was clearly upset with that. I did not want to rewrite the same thing for the third time. So I needed a new start for this chapter and before I began working on this chapter I took all the necessary precautions so that this won't get deleted. This chapter was something that I never thought I could write need a lot of thinking was constantly fighting with my own thoughts on how should the story proceed, but now that I have completed this chapter I can rest easy for now. Positive feedbacks are always appreciated and if you have some suggestions feel free to drop those I might use them but it all depends if those suggestion work for my story.
Sign up to rate and review this story