Categories > Games > Zelda > The Book of Ravio

The Book of Ravio: Before

by ExodusScott 0 reviews

In another world, Link and Zelda wished for another Triforce... But that's a different world... They didn't help us. They said they would. And I am going to find out why...

Category: Zelda - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Link,Zelda - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2019-10-27 - Updated: 2019-10-27 - 1283 words

0Unrated
"Have a good day at school!" My mom kissed my head and I groaned. "Mooooom. Let me go." I raised my purple hood, and grabbed my white sack and ran into school. "Hey Ravio! You got any Onl Onl Milk?" I nodded. "Yup. For the right price." He handed me a blue rupee and I smirked, then handed him the milk. "Straight from the dairy." The boy chugged the milk down. "Ah, your family makes some of the best milk." I smiled. "Well, my mom and dad will be happy to hear that." I kept walking down the hall and opened the door to my class. "Ravio!" I hugged Charlotte. "What is she? Your girlfriend?" I looked at Eli. "She's my friend Eli, grow up." Eli's friends turned to him. "Oh ho ho, burn!" It wasn't a burn really, but I didn't care. I sat down and the class started. "Hello class! Today we are talking about the Holy Historia." The teacher handed out a leather book, to everyone. "You can keep it, throw it away, I don't care." I opened it up, the pages shined in the sunlight. "Pssh. Why do we need this?" Eli is so stupid. "You need it to study." I flipped to the first book: The Book of Hylia.

In the first moments, Hylia created the heavens and the world

The Book of Hylia 1:1



I held the book in my hands as I walked across the stone bridge, that crossed the void. "Maybe this will tell me why the void it here." I sat on a stump near the bridge and started to read.

[1] In the first moments Hylia created the heavens and the world, [2] and Hylia said: [3] Let there be light. [4] And there was light. [5] And Hylia called the light Day and the darkness Night.

The Book of Hylia 1:1-5



The book was knocked out of my hands. "Huh. I didn't think that anyone was going to read it." I realized that it was Eli. He smirked as he held my book in his hands. "Let's fix that." He started to walk toward the Void. "No! Please!" He threw it into the pit. "Heh. I can't believe you actually liked that boring-ass novel." He walked away laughing, while I just stared at the pit. I sadly trudged back to my house. "Hey sweetie, how was your day?" I sat on the floor. "Eli threw my Holy Historia into the Void." She frowned. "I have had enough with that boy! I am gonna-" I stopped her. "Do you just... have a different one? That I can borrow til I get a different one?" She nodded, and handed me another one, with an up-side down triangle pattern. "Thank you! Oh thank you!" I went to my room and went where I was at.

[6] And Hylia said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
[7] And Hylia made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
[8] And Hylia called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
[9] And Hylia said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
[10] And Hylia called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called Seas: and Hylia saw that it was good.
[11] And Hylia said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after her kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
[12] And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after her kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after her kind: and Hylia saw that it was good.
[13] And the evening and the morning were the third day.
[14] And Hylia said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
[15] And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
[16] And Hylia made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: she made the stars also.
[17] And Hylia set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
[18] And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and Hylia saw that it was good.
[19] And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
[20] And Hylia said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
[21] And Hylia created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after her kind: and Hylia saw that it was good.
[22] And Hylia blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
[23] And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
[24] And Hylia said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after her kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after her kind: and it was so.
[25] And Hylia made the beast of the earth after her kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after her kind: and Hylia saw that it was good.
[26] And Hylia said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
[27] So Hylia created man in her own image, in the image of Hylia created ; male and female created he them.
[28] And Hylia blessed them, and Hylia said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
[29] And Hylia said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
[30] And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
[31] And Hylia saw every thing that she had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

The Book of Hylia 1:6-31



I closed the book running my hand across the cover. It was night time. "Honey! Supper!" I ran into the room and hopped onto the chair. "That book is amazing! It feels so powerful! And antique! In a long time, I might be able to sell it for a lot of-" My mom hit the table. "Honey, I know you love earning money and selling items, but you have to promise me. You won't sell the book." I nodded. "Fine." We sat in silence, eating our food quietly.



I flopped onto the bed, and closed my eyes. "I'll show them tomorrow, I will take them down."
Sign up to rate and review this story