Categories > Games > Zelda > The Book of Ravio

The Book of Ravio: After

by ExodusScott 0 reviews

After leaving Charlotte behind, he realizes that the world doesn't always stay the same.

Category: Zelda - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Published: 2019-10-30 - 2664 words

0Unrated
"Thank you." I quickly threw on the outfit and sword. It is a dangerous journey through Misery Mire. I hid Ashy and my shield in the white cloth and started walking. Now that I had water and food in my stomach I could actually think straight. It was more than a day, a hell of a lot more. "Don't worry Sheerow, we will make it." The walk was fierce. The wind howled, as it blew dust into my face. "A...A desert!? When did this get here!?" I checked my map, no desert. "How did the world change?" I stepped further into the desert. "Sheerow! We can't stay out here for much longer! Fly ahead and find shelter!" Sheerow did what he was told. I heard extremely faint chirps and followed them. "A cave! Good job Sheerow!" I pushed through the desert wind and sat down in the cave. "We need to stay here." I pulled out the book and flipped to a random page and continued reading.


[1]

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Hylia.

[2]

Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.

[3]

They do nothing wrong; they walk in his ways.

[4]

You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed.

[5]

Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!

[6]

Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.

[7]

I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.

[8]

I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.

[9]

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.

[10]

I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.

[11]

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

[12]

Praise be to you, O Hylia; teach me your decrees.

[13]

With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth.

[14]

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.

[15]

I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.

[16]

I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.

[17]

Do good to your servant, and I will live; I will obey your word.

[18]

Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.

[19]

I am a stranger on earth; do not hide your commands from me.

[20]

My soul is consumed with longing for your laws at all times.

[21]

You rebuke the arrogant, who are cursed and who stray from your commands.

[22]

Remove from me scorn and contempt, for I keep your statutes.

[23]

Though rulers sit together and slander me, your servant will meditate on your decrees.

[24]

Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors.

[25]

I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.

[26]

I recounted my ways and you answered me; teach me your decrees.

[27]

Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders.

[28]

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.

[29]

Keep me from deceitful ways; be gracious to me through your law.

[30]

I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.

[31]

I hold fast to your statutes, O Hylia; do not let me be put to shame.

[32]

I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free. He

[33]

Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end.

[34]

Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.

[35]

Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.

[36]

Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain.

[37]

Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word. [2]

[38]

Fulfill your promise to your servant, so that you may be feared.

[39]

Take away the disgrace I dread, for your laws are good.

[40]

How I long for your precepts! Preserve my life in your righteousness.

[41]

May your unfailing love come to me, O Hylia, your salvation according to your promise;

[42]

then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word.

[43]

Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.

[44]

I will always obey your law, for ever and ever.

[45]

I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.

[46]

I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame,

[47]

for I delight in your commands because I love them.

[48]

I lift up my hands to [3] your commands, which I love, and I meditate on your decrees. Zayin

[49]

Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.

[50]

My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.

[51]

The arrogant mock me without restraint, but I do not turn from your law.

[52]

I remember your ancient laws, O LORD, and I find comfort in them.

[53]

Indignation grips me because of the wicked, who have forsaken your law.

[54]

Your decrees are the theme of my song wherever I lodge.

[55]

In the night I remember your name, O LORD, and I will keep your law.

[56]

This has been my practice: I obey your precepts.

[57]

You are my portion, O Hylia; I have promised to obey your words.

[58]

I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise.

[59]

I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes.

[60]

I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.

[61]

Though the wicked bind me with ropes, I will not forget your law.

[62]

At midnight I rise to give you thanks for your righteous laws.

[63]

I am a friend to all who fear you, to all who follow your precepts.

[64]

The earth is filled with your love, O Hylia; teach me your decrees.

[65]

Do good to your servant according to your word, O LORD.

[66]

Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands.

[67]

Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word.

[68]

You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees.

[69]

Though the arrogant have smeared me with lies, I keep your precepts with all my heart.

[70]

Their hearts are callous and unfeeling, but I delight in your law.

[71]

It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.

[72]

The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.

[73]

Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.

[74]

May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word.

[75]

I know, O LORD, that your laws are righteous, and in faithfulness you have afflicted me.

[76]

May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.

[77]

Let your compassion come to me that I may live, for your law is my delight.

[78]

May the arrogant be put to shame for wronging me without cause; but I will meditate on your precepts.

[79]

May those who fear you turn to me, those who understand your statutes.

[80]

May my heart be blameless toward your decrees, that I may not be put to shame.

[81]

My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.

[82]

My eyes fail, looking for your promise; I say, "When will you comfort me?"

[83]

Though I am like a wineskin in the smoke, I do not forget your decrees.

[84]

How long must your servant wait? When will you punish my persecutors?

[85]

The arrogant dig pitfalls for me, contrary to your law.

[86]

All your commands are trustworthy; help me, for men persecute me without cause.

[87]

They almost wiped me from the earth, but I have not forsaken your precepts.

[88]

Preserve my life according to your love, and I will obey the statutes of your mouth.

[89]

Your word, O Hylia, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.

[90]

Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.

[91]

Your laws endure to this day, for all things serve you.

[92]

If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.

[93]

I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.

[94]

Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts.

[95]

The wicked are waiting to destroy me, but I will ponder your statutes.

[96]

To all perfection I see a limit; but your commands are boundless.

[97]

Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.

[98]

Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me.

[99]

I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes.

[100]

I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

[101]

I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey your word.

[102]

I have not departed from your laws, for you yourself have taught me.

[103]

How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

[104]

I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path. Nun

[105]

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

[106]

I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.

[107]

I have suffered much; preserve my life, O Hylia, according to your word.

[108]

Accept, O Hylia, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.

[109]

Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.

[110]

The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.

[111]

Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.

[112]

My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.

[113]

I hate double-minded men, but I love your law.

[114]

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

[115]

Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my Goddess!

[116]

Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.

[117]

Uphold me, and I will be delivered; I will always have regard for your decrees.

[118]

You reject all who stray from your decrees, for their deceitfulness is in vain.

[119]

All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross; therefore I love your statutes.

[120]

My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand in awe of your laws.

[121]

I have done what is righteous and just; do not leave me to my oppressors.

[122]

Ensure your servant's well-being; let not the arrogant oppress me.

[123]

My eyes fail, looking for your salvation, looking for your righteous promise.

[124]

Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees.

[125]

I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes.

[126]

It is time for you to act, O LORD; your law is being broken.

[127]

Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold,

[128]

and because I consider all your precepts right, I hate every wrong path.

[129]

Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them.

[130]

The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

[131]

I open my mouth and pant, longing for your commands.

[132]

Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name.

[133]

Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.

[134]

Redeem me from the oppression of men, that I may obey your precepts.

[135]

Make your face shine upon your servant and teach me your decrees.

[136]

Streams of tears flow from my eyes, for your law is not obeyed.

[137]

Righteous are you, O Hylia, and your laws are right.

[138]

The statutes you have laid down are righteous; they are fully trustworthy.

[139]

My zeal wears me out, for my enemies ignore your words.

[140]

Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them.

[141]

Though I am lowly and despised, I do not forget your precepts.

[142]

Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true.

[143]

Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight.

[144]

Your statutes are forever right; give me understanding that I may live.

[145]

I call with all my heart; answer me, O Hylia, and I will obey your decrees.

[146]

I call out to you; save me and I will keep your statutes.

[147]

I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.

[148]

My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.

[149]

Hear my voice in accordance with your love; preserve my life, O Hylia, according to your laws.

[150]

Those who devise wicked schemes are near, but they are far from your law.

[151]

Yet you are near, O Hylia, and all your commands are true.

[152]

Long ago I learned from your statutes that you established them to last forever.

[153]

Look upon my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law.

[154]

Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise.

[155]

Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek out your decrees.

[156]

Your compassion is great, O Hylia; preserve my life according to your laws.

[157]

Many are the foes who persecute me, but I have not turned from your statutes.

[158]

I look on the faithless with loathing, for they do not obey your word.

[159]

See how I love your precepts; preserve my life, O Hylia, according to your love.

[160]

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Sin and Shin

[161]

Rulers persecute me without cause, but my heart trembles at your word.

[162]

I rejoice in your promise like one who finds great spoil.

[163]

I hate and abhor falsehood but I love your law.

[164]

Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.

[165]

Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

[166]

I wait for your salvation, O Hylia, and I follow your commands.

[167]

I obey your statutes, for I love them greatly.

[168]

I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known to you.

[169]

May my cry come before you, O Hylia; give me understanding according to your word.

[170]

May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise.

[171]

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees.

[172]

May my tongue sing of your word, for all your commands are righteous.

[173]

May your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts.

[174]

I long for your salvation, O Hylia, and your law is my delight.

[175]

Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.

[176]

I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands

Book of Songs

Chapter 119



The sandstorm stopped. I walked outside, Sheerow on my shoulder. I was pushed to the sand. "You wanted to leave me!?" Charlotte, shit. "N-No! N-Not at all!" I was slapped in the face. "You liar! Come on! We are leaving!" She grabbed my ear and started dragging me toward the edge of the desert. "Owowowow! Lemme go!" I pushed her off me. "You don't understand! This is my purpose Charlotte!" She put her hands on her hips. "Really? What about me? I wanted to come with you! But you tried to leave me!" I stopped her. "I did it, because... It's dangerous out there! Beyond Lorule, is even more dangerous than actually being in Lorule!" Charlotte frowned. "Fine. But I am sill coming with you." I sighed, I couldn't convince her. No one could. "Let's... Let's just go." She smiled.

"This will teach you not to leave me behind."
Sign up to rate and review this story