Categories > Original > Fantasy > Descendants: The Future

The Sea Three & Co.

by TheSixthTester 0 reviews

Uma, the Hook siblings, and Gil's futures.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2019-11-10 - Updated: 2019-11-10 - 180 words

0Unrated
Harry, Harriet, and CJ:
Harry realized that he craved adventure, and along with Harriet, joined CJ on her adventures and formed a pirate crew. The three Hook siblings decided to be “good” pirates, only sailing for adventure and choosing to avoid pillaging cities and terrorizing people. They just wanted adventure and treasure maps. Harry and Uma kept up a long-distance relationship.

Uma:
Uma was recruited by Ben to reconstruct the Isle in Mal’s new ‘Make the Isle Clean Again’ campaign. She gladly accepted his offer, knowing that if she could clean up the Isle, people could live there again, but this time happily. With the help of Gil and a bunch of other volunteers, they successfully reconstructed the Isle into a little agricultural city off the coast of Auradon. They also rebuilt the bridge with rails (that original bridge had so many OSHA violations) and a road.

Gil:
After helping to rebuild the Isle, Gil decided to stay and settle down as a farmer because he was still fascinated by actual plants. He adopts two kids later in life.
Sign up to rate and review this story