Categories > Cartoons > South Park > Tyde One-Shots

Tyde One-Shots

by BrianTheKiddo 0 reviews

Token x Clyde one-shots

Category: South Park - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Butters,Cartman,Kenny,Kyle,Stan - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2019-12-02 - Updated: 2019-12-02 - 796 words

0Unrated
I whined, rubbing my kneecaps in impatients, waiting for my husband to get home. I bit my lip, throwing my head back, still whining like the little whore I am.

I make my way to the laundry room. I look over to the left, spotting my puppy, which my husband bought for me, causing me to lighten up.

I pick the soft furred animal up, running my fingers through its fur. "It's okay, Baby," I said softly as I heard the puppy whine.

I kiss its little head, smiling to myself as the soft and clean fur made contact with my delicate face. I put the puppy down, allowing it to walk around.

I then leave the room, looking down to see that the puppy, that I named "Baby" was following me.

"What do you want, girl?" I ask, bending down to put her head. She yelps in satisfaction, looking upward to lick my fingers.

[ Skip ]

I smiled, hearing the doorbell ring. I ran toward the door, removing my robe to reveal the long sleeved crop top I'm wearing along with the turquoise lingerie.

I blushed, realizing that it wasn't my husband. It was just the mailman. I pick my robe up in embarrassment and said, "Sorry, I thought you were someone else.."

The mailman looked confused as he handed me my mail. He quickly scurried to his truck, using his foot to hit the gas petal.

"Sorry!" I shouted once more, closing the door afterward. I then sit onto the couch, sighing in despair.

[ Skip ]

I sprang up as I heard the doorbell ring. I open the door, relieved to see my husband. "Hey, honey," He said, running his brown hands down my face.

"Hey, Daddy," I lick my lips, causing him to stare at me in confusion. "Are you okay?" When he asked that, I rushed to close the door after us. I then jump onto the couch.

I remove the robe, causing him to stare at me. "Clyde, what's going on?" I roll my eyes before walking over to him. I get onto my knees and started to unbuckle his pants.

"I'm trying to be a Naughty Boy, Daddy," I look up at him, "I want to be your Naughty Boy." He runs his hands through my hair and smirks.

"Baby," He said, "You are." I grinned, watching as his dick pops out of his pants. "You must be turned on?" I lift my eyebrow at his hardened cock .

"Of course," Token grunted, watching me put his dick into my mouth. I began to bob my head back and forth, listening to my husband's handsome and attractive groans and grunts.

I put his shaft all the way down my throat, causing me to gag a little. He pulls out of my mouth and says, "Open your mouth wider."

I open my mouth as wide as I could, looking up at my husband's handsome face. He pulls at my brown hair, forcing my mouth onto his gigantic cock.

I happily took him in my mouth again, this time, allowing him to do the work. Token started to slowly thrust into my mouth, then, minutes passed. He started to go rougher and harder.

He was face fucking me, and I fucking loved it. This is why I call myself a whore when I'm with Token.

[ Skip ]

I get onto my hands and knees, smiling to myself. I gasped as Token grabbed my neck and pushed my whole head onto the couch. My ass elevated upward, causing the love of my life to chuckle.

"You're such a naughty boy!" He yelled, hitting me across the ass. I moaned and begged, "Daddy, punish me!"

He then muttered some words before running his hands along my backside. Before I knew it, he slapped my ass again. "Daddy, that's so good.."

[ Skip ]

"Daddy, harder!" I moaned as Token began to pound inside of me. "You're such a naughty boy," He whispered in my ear, causing me to whimper in pleasure.

"Fuck.." I whined, smiling as I felt his speed pick up once more. "Clyde, you're so tight." His sentence made me look at him with a small blush across my face.

"I think I'm cumming.." Token says, thrusting even harder inside if me. I smiled as he slows down. Finally, he came to a hault. He came inside of me before pulling out.

He goes to the kitchen, and I follow him. "What were you cooking?" He said, sitting at the table. "Put some clothes on!" I demanded, crossing my arms.

He rolls his eyes and stands up. He walks over to me and kisses my neck. "I don't want to, Clyde." I growled before pushing him playfully.

Requests open! Comment or PM us!

(EDIT: AVAILABLE ON AO3 & Wattpad)
Sign up to rate and review this story