Categories > Original > Romance > Formula One Scenarios

Important! Please Read First

by Phantomizer77 0 reviews

These series of little scenarios is basically written to satisfy my own fantasy, and I thought I'd share this with you guys. Based off of my own OC, who I wish I could be. All inspired by my ...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2019-12-09 - Updated: 2019-12-09 - 418 words

0Unrated
Please read first!

Before anyone starts reading what my brain conjured up I just wanted to do a long ass "short" PSA. (Which I know half of you guys probably won’t even read it, but to those who did thank you! )




I will only list which drivers are in the title of the scenario IF the whole story basically revolves around them and the OC. I do this because some scenarios have multiple pairings, and who wants to write out all characters in a title? Like not me.




This small series of scenarios are mainly centered around an OC that I made up. This all you need to know about her, so you won’t be confused if I mention any specific details in a scenario that I’ve written.




Plus in my version Ferrari has 3 drivers, not 2. Why? Because I can do what I want with my own story. 




Name: Alaine Claire or “Laina”

Birthday: May 16th, 1998 (current age 21)

Birthplace: Seattle, Washington

Nationality: American

Ethnicities: Hapa (Half Chinese, Half European [British, Irish, German, Italian])




-Turned 18 in May 2016, Ferrari approached her and started to prepare for F1 in June 2016

-Spent approx. 10 months in the Ferrari Driver Academy as the secret driver

↪Met all the junior drivers and Charles Leclerc in the academy

-Ferrari announced in Dec. 2016 she’d debut in the F1 2017 season as the partner to Seb. Vettel

-Finally made her debut as an official F1 driver in March 2017 at the Australian GP 




Also a lot of you are going to hate me for this but! I’ll generally only write about characters I feel comfortable with. Not the ones who already have wives like Kimi, Seb, etc; as well as ones who already have girlfriends. This reason because I feel guilty, like I’m doing a disservice to their relationship because these are REAL PEOPLE. One might say you’re still writing writing about real people and interjecting your own take on them, doesn’t that make you feel guilty as well? So what’s the point of you telling us this? My response to that is: you’re right. I’m guiltily and selfishly writing about them because I can’t get them out of my head if I don’t.




Note: If I do write about the drivers who already has a significant other, it’s usually because the scenario was too good to pass up and use it for another or what I write won’t make me feel guilty later on.
Sign up to rate and review this story