Categories > Original > Romance > Formula One Scenarios

Cutest? Scenario

by Phantomizer77 0 reviews

Alaine is being interviewed, Charles and Lando are curious about her answers too.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2019-12-09 - 1044 words

0Unrated
Alaine, Charles and Lando were gathered outside the Pirelli hospitality suite, catching up before splitting off ways. Rosanna Tennant with Sky Sports, finding them at a good time, walked up starting an interview. She interviewed each one down the line until she finally got to Alaine Claire.



“Finally last but not least, congratulations again on winning P3 Alaine, it was a brilliant race.” Rosanna Tennant said paying homage to the Ferrari driver’s achievement today. “Now time to get down to business after talking shop, you seem to be quite the popular topic these days in our question forum.”



“Am I now? What could possibly be so fascinating about me?” Alaine humbled herself, leaning in closer to the Sky Sports reporter with so much bustle in and out of the suite behind her it was getting harder to hear.



The other Ferrari and McLaren drivers looked at each other. Yes, what could be so fascinating about their friend and fellow driver?



“Well even though you debuted in 2017, earning yourself a few grand prixs, poles, fastest laps, more sponsors, you’re still practically a mystery! We have dozens of questions the fans want to know about.”



A modest smile played on her lips, as Rosanna listed off her achievements. She nodded following along to the conversation, stealing quick glances to the two men beside her.



“So you mean the fans want to poke into my private life some more?” Alaine joked knowing the truth more or less.



“Yes always seems that way doesn’t it?” Rosanna smiled while still sympathizing with her response. “Ready for the lot?”



“That’s the name of the game, go ahead shoot.”



“Alright, first question: Are you dating anyone right now that we don’t know about? We heard you bought real estate in Monaco recently. Any secret Monégasque beaus?”



The Monégasque Ferrari driver stiffened up right beside her, becoming serious to the Sky Sports reporter’s question. For he was curious too. Was there any other Monégasque besides him who wanted to win her fancy? Lando said nothing and stared at Alaine waiting for her response, his usual beaming self seemed to dim a kilowatt.



“Monégasque beaus? No not currently, my love life is basically non-existent.” Alaine laughed shrugging her shoulders. “I’m more focused on my career at the moment, but who knows maybe I’ll meet that special someone on the track.”



Out of her peripheral vision, Alaine could see the visible relief from the two drivers beside her. Stealing a glance, the body language was obvious. Evident tension was released, no more stiffness in their joints.



“Quite dedicated aren’t you?” Rosanna nodded, understanding where she was coming from. She looked down at her phone reading the next question, she was quite amused by the other drivers’ reaction. “How many years older or younger would you date someone?”



“Well… personally five years older and three years younger is the cap that I put on both ends. I like being similar in age to someone I date. Could just be my unpopular opinion though. Some people say love knows no age, who knows maybe I'll be like that one day." She said shrugging her shoulders at the end.



Lando nodded at her response as if almost agreeing. In actuality he was nodding knowing her still had a chance, despite being a more than a year younger than her.



“Last question I got here for you today, who is the cutest F1 driver in the current line up?”



“The cutest driver?” Her eyebrows scrunched together, a little uncomfortable by the question. “I mean some of them are fifteen to twenty years my senior so if I were to call them cute that’s a little awkwarddd.” She let out a nervous chuckle, earning a small laugh from Rosanna. “Also some have girlfriends and wives, so I’m definitely not touching that territory.”



“Then who do you reckon Alaine? Perhaps it’s Charles or Lando? They’re quite cute strapping young lads aren’t they? Were all on the edge of our seats.” Rosanna teased on purpose. Egging on the two young drivers next to her and Alaine.



She glanced at the faces of her two friends beside her, flashing an endearing smile. “I do admit they’re cute, but my answer is a no brainer. It’s me of course, I’m the cutest driver out of Formula One.” She finally answered adding a cute wink to the camera to end her statement. “I’m sure all the lads out there watching would have to agree to that!”



That earned a hearty laugh from the Sky Sports reporter. She wasn’t expecting Alaine to have such an answer. Surely, she’d pick one of the drivers she was close to, yet again she proved more clever than what she let on.



“Now, now, I know you probably didn’t want that answer, but you never excluded me out of the pick. So no do overs!” Alaine laughed along with her.



“Well you heard it here ladies and gentlemen, Alaine Claire cutest F1 driver in the 2019 season. Back to you Martin,” Rosanna said stepping away from the lot and back into the middle of the asphalt walkway.



“Were any of those lies Laina?” Lando questioned her the moment the Sky Sports reporter walked away.



Alaine looked up switching her attention from pager in hand to Lando’s eyes.



“I don’t know Lando, you tell me.” Alaine winked at him, clearly showing no indication what was true and what was false if anything. “C’mon Charles, Mattia is wondering where we are, see you soon Lando.” She tugged on the sleeve of her driving partner, waving goodbye to the McLaren driver.



“Catch you later brother,” the Monégasque smiled bidding his farewell, and began walking back with Alaine to the Ferrari hospitality suite.



He watched the backs of the two walking off together, seeing her slap his arm lightly after a crude joke he must’ve told. Lando found himself walking back to McLaren’s own hospitality suite pondering his thought aloud.



“Wait... so am I cute or am I not? Alaine what do you mean?!” Ruffling his curly hair with both of his hands.
Sign up to rate and review this story