Categories > TV > Supernatural > For the Love of an Angel

For the Love of an Angel

by Ari_Winchester 0 reviews

Ari Winchester is a girl with a past, one she can't remember. She wakes up outside Harvelle Roadhouse with no idea who she is or what she's there for. All she remembers is the basics. So, the Winch...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2019-12-11 - 421 words

0Unrated
Ari woke to find herself outside a bar, laying on the ground. The bar was surrounded by open fields, showing it was out in the middle of nowhere. She stood slowly, looking at her outfit.
She wore ripped jeans, a flannel shirt, and heavy duty boots. When she touched her hair, she found it was in a ponytail, and reached the middle of her back. She pulled it over her shoulder and found herself holding a handful of dark purple hair, with light purple streaks running through it.
Ari frowned, then looked at the bar. The sign above the door marked it as Harvelle’s Roadhouse, but she didn’t get the “roadhouse” part. What did that mean?
Ari shrugged at her own unanswered question, and resolved herself to go inside and ask where she was.
At that particular moment, a young man appeared next to her with a sound that sounded like the fluttering of wings.
He had dark brown hair, tan skin and intelligent brown eyes. He wore a white dress shirt and jeans, with a black tie around his throat. Over this he wore a tan trenchcoat.
“Ari, right?” He said, his voice deep and serious. Ari nodded warily, taking a step back. The man smiled.
“My name is Castiel. I’m here to help you, I swear.” He looked at the building and smiled. “Ellen, Jo, and Asher Harvelle. They’ll be good companions for you, I think.”
“What do you want?” Ari asked, and Castiel looked at her.
“I want to make sure you’re safe.” He said, then sighed. “How old are you?”
Ari thought for a moment, then quietly spoke, her voice showing her confusion.
“17.”
“You don’t remember anything other than basic information, do you?” He asked, and she shook her head.
“I know I’m 17, British, and other basic stuff, like my height and weight, but past that, I don’t know anything.” Ari whispered. “I don’t know anything, I don’t remember how I got here, or if something happened to bring me here. I don’t know.”
Castiel smiled gently.
“It’s okay, Ari. You’ll learn quickly.” Castiel said, then looked at the ground. “I only wish I didn’t have to drag you into this life.”
Ari frowned, and tilted her head, and Castiel looked up, a small smile upon his mouth. He took Ari’s elbow and began guiding her to the Roadhouse.
“Come on. Let me introduce you to the owners of the Roadhouse.”
“O-okay.”
Sign up to rate and review this story