Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Boar and Rat

Secret Upper Room

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Charlotte leads Takashi to a private room upstairs in a night club for a little private "party". Lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2019-12-15 - 618 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Six: Secret /Upper Room:/

Charlotte led Takashi up the stairs of the club.

"Char-chan, where are we going?" Takashi asked. His girlfriend giggled.

"Char-chan?" he asked. She turned her head.

"You'll see," she said. They walked further down the hall. The music pounded downstairs. Takashi tried to focus on Charlotte. Meanwhile, his girlfriend smiled to herself. They came down to the end of the hall. Charlotte knocked on the door.

"Hello?" she asked. "Anyone there?" No answer. Charlotte turned to Takashi, smiling.

"Let's have our own party here," she said. The woman opened the door.

"What?" Takashi asked. Charlotte opened the door and pulled him inside.

"Close the door," she said. It took a second for her words to register.

"Oh," he said. "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah." He felt around for the door. Charlotte stepped over and locked the door. She giggled the whole time. The woman leaned in close to the angel's ear.

"Brace yourself," Charlotte whispered. "You're in for a good night." She licked his earlobe. Takashi shivered.

"Char-chan?" he asked. She gently put her finger to his lips.

"Shhh," his girlfriend whispered. Charlotte kissed him on the lips. The angel kissed back. She led him over to a booth. Takashi's heart pounded against his chest. He should be used to this. How many times have they done this? In fact, he would be the one to initiate it.

Charlotte broke off the kiss.

"What do you want tonight?" she asked. Takashi gulped. There she goes again with that deep husky voice. The kind that made his blood flow.

Wow…

He gulped again. "Wow… Uh… Uh…" Charlotte raised her eyebrow.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Can't make up your mind? Cat got your tongue? Hm?" Takashi stood up straight.

"Please!" he shouted.

"Please what?" she asked. The angel bowed.

"Please me!" he yelped. Charlotte licked her lips.

"Well now," she said. "Aren't you quite forward? Come here." The angel slowly walked up to her.

"Want me to talk dirty to you?" she asked.

"No," he was quick to say. "That's fine."

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yes," Takashi said. He touched her shoulder. Charlotte smiled.

"You found me," she said. The woman leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed her back. Charlotte lay on her back. She put her arms around his neck.

"Will someone walk in on us?" Takashi asked.

"No," Charlotte said. "I locked the door."

"Oh…" the angel said. She slid off his shirt. He leaned down and kissed her on the neck.

"Mmm," she murmured. Charlotte closed her eyes as he unbuttoned her short gold and black dress. The music was muted in the room. No one else would be here. It would just be them two.

Charlotte spread her legs underneath Takashi as he slid off her dress. She grabbed him by the jeans. The woman peeked up and smiled.

"I love you," she said. She slid off his pants. Takashi's cheeks turned red.

"I love you too," he said. The angel slid off her panties. Her bra came next. His boxers followed.

They got lost in each other. Takashi missed this feeling. He nibbled on her ear. Charlotte moaned. Her nails dug into his back. The angel howled in pain and pleasure as he pounded harder.

"I love you! I love you!" the angel shouted. Charlotte leaned up and kissed him.

He reached his climax first. Takashi pulled out, panting. Charlotte wouldn't release him.

"Stay," she said. He couldn't argue with her. Not that he wanted to anyway.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," Charlotte said back. He rested his head on her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair. Best way to spend Halloween ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story