Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Boar and Rat

Calming Morning

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The aftermath of the final battle. Daisuke delivers his final thoughts.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2019-12-19 - 517 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fifty: Calm Morning:

"I don't understand!" Haruka wailed. "How did I lose?!" She stood in the cab of a red elevator going down. She grabbed her arm, trembling. The old lady looked up when she heard laughing. Kato stood on the other side, smirking.

"Didn't I tell you?" he asked. "You won't win." Haruka trembled in rage.

"Why?!" she shouted.

"You crossed the line when you killed the Mother's vessel," Kato said. He walked over and pulled her into his arms.

"Now, you have to pay for your crime," the old man whispered. Haruka went limp in his arms. She had her biggest gamble and she lost. The elevator rode further down.

Anna and Tsuzuki lay on the ground in the middle of the park. She looked over at her husband.

"Is it over?" she asked.

"Yeah," Tsuzuki said. He took hold of her hand.

"Now what?" Anna asked.

"We could just go to Hotaru's party now," he suggested. She gave him a confused look.

"What time is it?" she asked. Tsuzuki looked at his watch.

"Close to ten," he said. She narrowed her eyes.

"Do you think it's still going on?" Anna asked.

"We could just pop over there to say hi," he said. She thought about that for a moment and nodded.

"I guess you're right," Anna said.

"Can you stand up?" he asked. She looked down at her feet. Her left foot was normal again.

"I'm fine now," the woman said. The shinigami climbed to his feet. He held out his hand.

"Here," Tsuzuki said. Anna took his hand and helped herself up.

"Did you find my phone?" she asked.

"Yeah," Tsuzuki said. He reached into his coat and pulled out her phone. Anna frowned as she looked at the screen.

"It's cracked," she said.

"Does it still work?" he asked. Anna pressed some buttons on the screen.

"Yeah," she said. Tsuzuki held out his hand.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes," Anna said. She took him by his hand. Tsuzuki led her out of the park.

Tsuzuki knocked on Hotaru's door. He held Anna's hand. The loli demon opened the door.

"Tsuzuki! Anna!" she said. "You made it! Come on it!"

"Actually, we can't stay long," Anna said. "We have to get back to the baby."

"That's fine," the hostess said. "Just come in." The couple followed her inside.

Daisuke:

I only have one wish for Anna-chan. I just want her to have a happy future. I want her to be successful with her future. I want to meet her husband. I want to meet her grandchildren. Maybe in another life. -Sigh-

I know she will be okay. Even if I die, her future will be the one thing I don't have to worry about. I love my bright beautiful girl. -Pause-

I don't really know how to end this. Anna-chan will be home from the post office soon. I already don't have much time. So I am going to say this. -Deep breath-

I love you, Anna-chan. You have a good life. Thank you and goodbye.

-End of Final Entry-

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story