Categories > Movies > Star Wars > The Light

Prologue

by BrattyLilCritter 0 reviews

Post-TROS fic. Eventual smut/lemon. REYLO! I was not happy with the way TROS ended, so I am writing a fix-it fic. Title and some content inspired by the song with the same name by Disturbed. ...

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2020-01-13 - Updated: 2020-01-14 - 242 words

0Unrated
Sometimes darkness
Can show you the light


Prologue

~Ben’s POV~


I felt her hand cover mine. I opened my eyes to see her looking at me. She was so beautiful. “Ben.”, she smiled. She reached up to caress my face. Before I knew it, her lips were on mine. It was the most glorious thing I had ever felt. Her lips were soft and warm. When she finally broke away from the kiss, I laughed and smiled at her one last time, as I felt the last bit of life leave my body.

~Rey’s POV~

I was dead. I know that. But suddenly, I felt life again. I felt a strong hand on my abdomen, and opened my eyes to see Ben Solo. He was cradling me in his arms, with his hand on my abdomen. I was in shock at first, but then I finally spoke a single word. “Ben.”, I breathed, and smiled at him. I looked at him for a moment before I reached up to caress his face. Then my happiness got the better of me. I pulled him in for a passionate kiss. His lips were softer than I imagined. I never wanted to stop kissing them. But I knew we had to leave Exegol, so I finally released him. He chuckled lightly, smiled at me, and then collapsed. I stared in horror as the only man I ever loved, died in front of me....
Sign up to rate and review this story