Categories > Movies > Star Wars > The Light

Return

by BrattyLilCritter 0 reviews

Ben Returns

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Published: 2020-01-14 - 521 words

0Unrated
When you think all is forsaken,

Listen to me now

Hope's not forsaken

You need never feel broken again


~Rey’s POV~

”Be with me. Please, Ben.” I gave more effort, reaching further. And then I felt it…That familiar life force. It was stronger now. HE was stronger. I reached out to him, more determined than ever. Then I felt him pull back. Now that I knew he was there, it shouldn’t be as hard to find him. I relaxed my breathing and heart rate and reached for him again. “Ben. Where are you?”. I felt his life force respond before I heard his voice. “Rey. I’m trying to find you. To return to you.” I summoned as much energy I could, reaching for him. A shockwave reverberated through the force, sending me backwards. I don’t know what happened. Then, suddenly his life force was much closer than before. I felt his strong hand on my face. That wasn’t possible, was it? I opened my eyes to see his blushing naked form in front of me. He tried to cover himself from my view as we both blushed. “Well, that was unexpected. I guess I will need to find some clothes.”, he mused. “Are you real?”, I asked in disbelief. “I think so. I feel real.” I reached out, touching his arm. He felt real to me too. I blushed again at the sight of his nakedness. “Then let us look for some clothes.” I stood up and led him towards the Lars homestead. “We might be able to find some old clothes in here.”

~Ben’s POV~

“Ben. Where are you?”, she called. “Rey. I’m trying to find you. To return to you.” I reached out to her, just as she was reaching for me. And then I felt it. It was as if a bolt of lightning struck me square in the chest. But it wasn’t painful.The vision of my mother blurred and everything went dark again.

When I opened my eyes again, I was standing in front of Rey, naked as the day I was born. I reached out to touch her face, wondering if I was imagining this. Oh, how I wished it was real.

I reached down to cover my nakedness. This was embarrassing. I wasn’t ready for her to see me like this. “Well, that was unexpected. I guess I will need to find some clothes.”, I mused. “Are you real?”, She asked. “I think so. I feel real.” She reached out, touching my arm. I felt her relief and joy at my return. I don’t know how it was possible, but I wasn’t going to turn down the chance to spend more time with Rey. She blushed again at the sight of my naked form. “Then let us look for some clothes.” She stood up and led me towards the Lars homestead. “We might be able to find some old clothes in here.” I sure hoped so. As much as I would love to show her everything, it was too soon for that.
Sign up to rate and review this story