Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Tender Honey

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Airi go home to finish their date. Surreal lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2020-02-21 - 694 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen: Tender Honey:

Airi rested her head on his chest.

"Take me home," she whispered. Tsuzuki rested his hand atop her head. He knew where this was heading. Tsuzuki took her by the hand. They walked back home.

He kissed her at the door. She didn't resist. Tsuzuki opened the door.

"Asato-kun…" Airi murmured. He gently put his finger to her lips.

"Shhh," he whispered. The Mother stared at him in a daze. She slowly closed her mouth. Tsuzuki gave her a little smile.

"Very good," he whispered. The shinigami opened the door and led her inside. They ended up back in their bedroom. Airi stood in front of their futon. She reached up and slid off her dress. Tsuzuki stepped forward and kissed her on the lips. He took in her sweet taste one more. Tsuzuki laid her onto her back. He untied his tie. Airi stared up at him. Her lips pleaded for another kiss. Tsuzuki happily obligated. His wife melted in the kiss. She reached up and slid off his blazer. Her scent played with his nose.

"Mmm," he murmured. His hands moved down to her red lacy bra. Airi slipped her tongue into his mouth. Tsuzuki about jumped and pulled back. Airi stared up at him.

"Something wrong?" she asked. Tsuzuki smiled as he shook his head.

"Nothing," he said. "I just… really… amazing!"

"Heh?" Airi asked. Tsuzuki unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off. The Mother stared up at him with big eyes.

"Heh," the shinigami said. He discarded his shirt and grabbed his belt.

"Wai!" Airi said. Tsuzuki eyed her for a minute.

"No?" he asked. She grabbed his belt. She was quick to unbuckle it. Airi unzipped his trousers. Tsuzuki's body grew hot. A little giggle escaped from her lips.

"What?" Tsuzuki asked. Airi shook her head.

"Nothing," she said. "Nothing at all." She slid off his trousers. His boxers followed behind. Tsuzuki leaned down and unhooked her bra. Her black lace panties followed next. He didn't take his eyes off of her the whole time. She drew in slow breaths. Tsuzuki leaned in for a kiss.

The she-fox awoke in a bright red room. She lay on a bed covered in red silk sheets. The she-fox looked around.

Where am I?

Her ears caught the sound of paper sliding across the carpet. The she-fox turned her /head./ A white envelope was slid underneath her door. Curious, the she-fox got off the bed and picked up the envelope. She tore it open and looked inside. A confused look came over her face.

To My Dearest Love,

I invite you to a candlelight dinner tonight. I have a beautiful kimono waiting for you in the closet. /I will see you at six./

The she-fox's heart /raced./ Oh… /Her cheeks turned red./ She walked over to the closet. /The smell of lemons filled her nose./ In the middle hung a long purple silk crane kimono. She /reached out and touched one of the sleeves./

Wow…

Could this be real? Was this really for her? /The she-fox took the kimono off the hanger./ The kimono quickly covered her naked body. /She didn't get time to/ react as the obi wrapped around her waist. And she was dressed. A tall mirror /formed in the wall. The she-fox backed up, covering her mouth./

Is that… me?

A knock came on her door. She turned to see it open. Her cheeks turned bright red when she /saw/ a young man in the doorway. He had short black hair and violet eyes. /His black suit made him look elegant./ The she-fox gulped. The young man held out his hand.

"Ready to go?" /he asked. She walked towards her suitor as if in a daze. When their/ hands /touched, her heart began to race./

Yes…

He gave her a warm smile. /"I have been waiting for you." /She couldn't think of anything to respond with. Instead, the she-fox led her out of the red room.

Tsuzuki reached over and turned off the light. Airi lay cuddled up to him.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too," Airi said back.
Sign up to rate and review this story