Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Opening Up

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Lenard is tired of being comfortable in his relationship with Taichi. He speaks up with surprising results. Yaoi lemon.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2020-05-07 - 511 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-One: Opening Up:

-Tokyo, Japan-

Lenard sat on Tai's bed. His stomach turned. Everything had been going fine between them. But that was just it. He felt comfortable. And that was it.

He frowned to himself.

"This isn't good," Lenard said to himself. The door opened down the hall. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step.

He stopped in the doorway.

"Lenard?" Tai asked. His roommate looked up. The Japanese man stood in the doorway.

"What's the matter?" he asked. "Did something happen?" Lenard shook his head. Tai raised his eyebrow.

"Then what is it?" he asked. His roommate sat up straight.

"This isn't working," he said.

"What do you mean?" Tai asked.

"This!" Lenard said. "We're… just… comfortable."

"I'm not following. What is wrong with that?"

Lenard groaned. "That's just it. I don't like it."

"Well… what do you want?" Tai asked. His roommate shifted in place.

"Kiss me," he said. Tai didn't move.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

Tai walked over to the bed and kissed him. So soft. It couldn't have lasted for ten seconds. Lenard shivered when Tai pulled away. His roommate stared up at him. The American man's lower lip trembled.

"Lenard?" Tai asked. The other man's heart raced.

"Kiss me again," he said. "Please." He looked so desperate in the eyes. Tai leaned in for a kiss. This time, it lingered. Lenard got lost in the warmth. Mmm…

Lenard lay on his back. Tai climbed on top of him. Both men didn't speak.

"Tai…" Lenard said. His roommate put his finger to his lips.

"What do you want?" he asked. That question made Lenard's mouth wet.

"Oh…" he murmured. Tai grabbed onto his shirt.

"Is this okay?" he asked. Lenard slowly nodded. Tai finished unbuttoning the other man's shirt. Lenard's face turned bright red. Tai's hand hovered over his jeans. He looked into his roommate's eyes.

"Do you want me to…?" Tai asked. Lenard quickly shook his head. The other man raised his eyebrow.

"No?" he asked.

"No," Lenard said. Tai moved his hand to his own jeans.

"This?" he asked. Lenard sat up, gulping. The other man chuckled.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said. Tai unzipped his jeans and slid them off. Hix boxers followed behind. Lenard's jaw dropped.

"Wow," he whimpered. Tai stood erect.

"Do you want this?" he asked. Lenard nodded as if his head was on a string. Tai smirked.

"Well, okay," he said. "Come on and help yourself." Lenard sat on the bed with a blank stare. Tai lay back, legs wide open.

"Do you need some help?" he asked. The transman leaned forward and opened his mouth. The taste alone was all it took. Lenard started to suck. Tai threw back his head and groaned. This would have to do for now. They might go further someday. But for now…

"Oh!" Tai shouted. "Damn! You are so good! Oh! Oh yes! Oh! Oh!" Lenard moved his mouth up and down, swirling around his tongue. More questions will follow later.

For now, this would have to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story