Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Home in the New Year

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Anna make it back home.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2020-05-16 - 286 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty: Home in the New Year:

-January 1st, 2012-

Tokyo, Japan.

"It feels good to be back!" Anna said, flopping back onto their futon. She broke out into loud laughter. Tsuzuki lay next to her. They snuck away after midnight. The couple went back to the apartment, grabbed the baby, got their things, and teleported back to Japan.

"Yeah," Tsuzuki said. He kissed her on the forehead. Anna giggled.

"I want a nap," she said.

"You know what? I want one too," he said. She tapped him on the tip of his nose.

"You have to clear things up at work first," she said. Tsuzuki whimpered.

"Do I have to?" he asked.

"Yes!" Anna said. "I don't want you to get fired."

"I won't."

"Then go explain everything. Please?"

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Thank you." She rested her head against his chest.

"Can I have a nap first?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Fine," she said. "Take your nap."

"Thanks," he said. Anna drew her eyes closed.

"Oh," Tsuzuki said. "Did you leave a note?"

"Uh-huh," she said.

"What did you say?"

"I don't know. That we had to leave or something. Now can I sleep?"

"Sure."

"Thank you." Anna drifted off to sleep. Tsuzuki smiled as he closed his eyes. His plan worked. Anna perked up over vacation. He'd have to keep this glow going for her. She just needed her family around to keep her together.

Right now, Tsuzuki has to deal with Konoe and work. But first came nap time. The shinigami was asleep in minutes. They would have to do California and New York again sometime. Maybe in the summer. Or winter again. Both sounded good. The shinigami planned away in his sleep.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story