Categories > Original > Erotica > Someone Find Me

Chapter 1

by RisingHolocaust69 0 reviews

Amanda is walking home from school and that's when her worst nightmare comes to life.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2020-06-25 - Updated: 2020-06-25 - 584 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1

"So Amanda tell me, what exactly happened that day?" my therapist looks at me with pity in her eyes. I started to explain as best as I could. The parts I could remember.

It was just like any other day I was walking home from school in the beginning of falls it was chilly but not too cold. Which is how I liked It. This time though something seemed a little off. I wasn't sure if I was being paranoid or what. Sometimes I have a tendency to be paranoid because I have extreme anxiety.

This time was different; it felt like I was being watched like someone was following me. But I just ignored it and kept looking forward. Leaves crunching with every step. After a few blocks I stopped so cars could pass by.

I hear walking behind me but don't think much of it. "Hi, I'm Brian," A tall scrawny man dressed up in a suit with a purple tie, messy brown hair, and blue eyes. He smiles wide at me, his blue eyes staring at me up and down. It was like he was studying me. "You're very pretty, how old are you? I'm 35," he keeps staring at me.

I stare ahead not answering until all cars pass by. When they finally do I speed walk across the street. He followed behind me. When I get to the other side I feel someone grab my arm. The same man as before whispered in my ear," has your mother never taught you manners. When someone asks you something you answer."

I yank my arm from his clutch and mummer," yes she has but she's also taught me to speak to grown men." I walk as fast as I can so I can avoid him. I notice a black Chevy with tinted windows slowly pull up close to me. I clench my teeth together and gulp.

I then looked behind me and noticed the man had stopped following me and stopped to talk to the man in the car. They kept staring at me so I tried to walk faster. I hear the car door slam and flinch. I assumed the man got into the car.

The car pulled up next to me.'Hey cutie, want some candy," the men laughed in unison. I roll my eyes, "you think I'm that stupid, do yourself a favor and fuck off." I hear the car door open and continue walking. I then hear someone running behind me. Which I knew wasn't a good sign so I began to run as fast as I could.

I was only 3 blocks away from home. I could make it. I mean I'm pretty sure I can out run some 35 year old in a suit. That's when I knew I was fucking screwed. So I did what I had to do. I screamed for help. I mean it was so obvious someone was chasing me. I saw people looking through their windows but they didn't do anything.

How the hell could they not do anything. I start to tear up scared running out of breath. I couldn't run much longer. I feel my chest ache my lungs needed air but I can't stop now. If I stop new I'm screwed. I start coughing and stop for a second and take out my inhaler. I don't hear the running anymore. maybe I out ran him and he gave up. I suddenly feel someone grab me and I black out.
Sign up to rate and review this story