Categories > Original > Erotica > Someone Find Me

Chapter 2

by RisingHolocaust69 0 reviews

...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2020-06-25 - 1113 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

I wake up to a dim room lit by one light bulb. I look around the room is empty besides the mattress I'm sitting on I examine my body I had bruises on my wrist. I felt light headed and my throat was sore and dry. My lips chapped. It was freezing in here. I feel a tear rush its way down my face.

I whisper to myself,"why? Why me? What did I do to deserve this. I tried to run away. They all saw me scream for help. No one did anything. Why!?" I start to bawl my eyes out. I wanted to go home so badly but I knew there had to be a way out.

I stand up observing the room it was all cement no windows no door that I could see of. Where was I and why was I here? I hear footsteps above me they seemed to get closer and closer. I was pissed at myself how could I be so stupid. I shouldn't have said anything back. Now I won't get to graduate next week.

What if no one ever finds me? I hear someone come in but I don't know where from. I observe the room more closely there were bars locking me in. I was in a cell. I hear some guys voice it was raspy. It wasn't the same guy who chased me either. Who was it?

Suddenly lights turn on which was nice now I could fucking see. A guy I'v never seen before walks towards the cell. He was about 6'0 at least, chiseled jaw,bright green eyes,fit,and shaggy dirty blonde hair. He looked about 20 years old. "Come closer you fucking whore," I step closer."Who are you and what do you want with me!?" I scream and cry harder then earlier."Well since you asked so nicely, I'm Jake but you can call me master you little slut. What's your name doll face," he smirks in mockery. I look at the ground not answering. He claps his hands,"Hey! eyes up here and answer or I'll come in there. While your at it tell me how old my pretty little whore is."

I gulp and sniff and wipe the tears off my face," I'm Amanda and I'm 18. Also I'm not your little whore jackass!" He laughs and snorts and opens the cell door. I try to make a run for it but I trip. I look back I was chained by my leg. He locks the cell door behind him and pushes me to the wall with his hand around my throat.

"Look at me! If I say you're my whore you're my whore understand!" He slaps me across my face and lightly chokes me. "Now listen here kitten you're mine got it?" He whispers in my ear. "When my friends come over and mess with you, you're still mine okay baby doll? Don't worry I won't let them hurt you too much. That's my job after all," he caresses my face and kisses my forehead. I start to cry again,"please let me go I beg you."

He wipes my tears away and puts his finger against my lips,"shh baby. It's okay,it's okay shh." He holds my close to his chest and I push him away. He slaps me again," hey don't you dare have an attitude kitten. Other wise you won't get any water." He picks up a water bottle and tells me to open up. I open my mouth slightly."more baby girl," he smiles. It's like he's trying to be nice I'm so confused.

I open my mouth wider and he puts the bottle near my mouth."Now close and suck to get the water sweetie," I do as he says. I felt the water run down my throat live a river. I chug down the whole bottle in less then 30 seconds."Good girl now master is gonna make you feel really good. It might be scary because well I did take you away. Technically I didn't but you do now belong to me. But I do promise it'll feel so good you can try to hold it back but it won't last long," he smiles and kisses my cheek.

Suddenly buts his hand up my skirt. I slap his hand away,"stop it please." He lightly chokes me,"see baby now you made me force myself on you. Now if you try to stop me again I won't let you cum." He pulls down my skirt and smirks."My baby wearing red laced how cute," He starts to rub me through my panties. He was right it did feel good as much as I hate to admit it it did.

I couldn't hold it back anymore I moan softly from his touch. He was warm which felt nice since I was so cold. He starts kissing my neck and rubs faster and harder. He then puts he hand down my panties and rubs my clit and grab on to him tightly."Awe, my cute baby is holding onto me, new rule though you can't cum till I say," he scoffs. I dig my nails into his back and moan louder.

He then pulls my panties down and lays on the ground. "Sit on my face masters hungry," he bites his lip. I do as he says. He starts eating me out I scream with pleasure fuck. How the hell does this work. He kidnaps me and yet at this moment I don't mind. "you can cum now baby," his voice is muffled from me. I cum not able to hols it back and licks me clean and slaps my ass. "up," he licks once more.

I stand up and he pins my to the wall."You did such a good job kitten," he smiles at me looking in my eyes. Is it wrong to be attracted to him? I mean no ones ever made me feel that good. It made me think how many girls he's done this to."Yeah bet you make a bunch of girls feel like that huh," I look at the floor.He lifts my chin up and kisses me,"actually no I've only had one other person I've ever pleased. But you're a lot prettier. That's why I got you this honey." He holds up a collar that says masters princesses. I don't know why but it kind of made me smile."Awe, my baby smiled. Maybe tomorrow you can sleep with me. I don't mean sex I mean just cuddling watching movies. Also there's no phones so you can't escape or call anyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story