Categories > Games > Mega Man > Zero Attraction

What are you doing!?

by MockeryLloyd 0 reviews

Zero anally rapes a child. There is less to be said about this chapter.

Category: Mega Man - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2020-07-25 - 763 words - Complete

0Unrated
Inside the maintenance room, Cymbal was met with dead silence and dark grey aesthetics. Upon further analysis, she was supposed to meet Zero here at this spot.
It was darkened inside, blocking her view of anything else. She was blind to the shadiness of the room, even yelling, "hello?" a few times.

Before screaming for a second time, someone had pulled a string light switch, casting a bright, yellow light onto another Reploid.
Looking behind her slowly, she noticed Zero had been hiding this entire time.

"Oh, hi," she quivered, holding her arm timidly. "So, I arrived."

"Of course you did," Zero replied, that similar tone of seduction and wickedness hidden inside his voice. "Never thought you'd follow through." He was sitting on a white sofa that extended into a small oval.
Getting up, he motioned over to Cymbal and carefully placed a hand on her cheek.

He then started going to her torso and caressing it softly, creating an unnerving atmosphere between him and the child Reploid.
"From what Axl told me, you are what most people call 'A needy sweetie," Zero spoke, pecking Cymbal on the cheek.

"I can fix that." Moving his hand towards the little one's yellow scarf, he tugged on it gently to signify her going to the sofa. Following his orders, Cymbal slowly dispersed into it and then starting laying down.
"Good girl." She could hear Zero congratulating her for cooperating, and then he began to rub her stomach.

The palms of his cold, icy hands were threatening to pierce into Cymbal's mechanical flesh as if they were knives, giving that she almost flinched at the first touch.
Each of Zero's fingertips were horrifyingly freezing, making the child Reploid's wiry gut shrink back in fear.

This is where things get awkward, I suppose.

Inching closer to level with her head, he slowly raised his hand to Cymbal's mouth, using his fingers to pry it open. Sticking his index in their, he moved on to five, and then returned to one.
They came out, covered in Cymbal's saliva. Some droplets had rained onto the floor, grossing the Reploid out even more.

"How's about we go onto the next level?" Zero asked, inching his hand down to Cymbal's legs.

Zero, no. Don't do this...

What was Cymbal supposed to do, anyway? She couldn't fight back since he was an S-Class Hunter, and she was just a newbie. The small pink skirt that she always wore was forcefully torn off her waist by Zero's own hand.
The black latex, commonly known as her legs, were exposed of in open air. Zero started using his hand to gently "read" her terrified body language.

Upon his search, he found a small. little "opening" that stood in-between Cymbal's legs. Licking his lips, the red Reploid started fondling and fingering her pussy.
Gently going in back and forth, his fingers were blending in with the soft squelches in tune.

Cymbal tried not to scream, but the evergrowing pain of losing her virginity was a hurtful process to get done. She had to endure that Zero likes them young, and prepubescent in some cases.
With his free hand, Zero used this in order to press a.button on the back of his waist. Upon activation, he revealed to have had a slightly bigger cock than X's or Axl's.

He grabbed it by the bottom half, angled it by Cymbal's little entrance, and then began his thrusting.
Letting out satisfied grunts, Zero's endless thrusting was creating small, rhythmic beats.
Grabbing her legs, he raised them towards the ceiling and continued fucking Cymbal.

During his thrusting, he began to slow down. "I'm gonna cum, sweetheart" Zero began, "and I'll shoot it all inside of you "
As soon as he kissed her on her mouth, Cymbal felt something warm and liquidy slip inside her belly.

From reality, Cymbal had felt Zero cum inside of her for the first time. The white stuff begins to dissolve and the humping slows.
Zero gently gotten himself out of the child Reploid's pussy, as he looked tired and warred out.

"That was fun," he said, cuddling up beside Cymbal, whom looked traumatized "We should do this again, sometime."

Due to her small size, she started feeling crushed beneath Zero's impeccable weight, and couldn't release herself from it.
The red Reploid even wrapped his arms around her waist, preventing her from going anywhere, out of paranoia of being caught.

"If you tell anyone else about this, I'll fucking kill you," he heard him say, a hint of aggression packed tightly in his voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story