Categories > Games > Mega Man > Zero Attraction

Rendezvous

by MockeryLloyd 0 reviews

During break time, Cymbal gets an odd message from Pallette.

Category: Mega Man - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2020-07-25 - 275 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I am very weirded about by Zero's compliment from yesterday," Cymbal explained, absentmindedly toying around with her straw, "I think he's hitting on me, but doesn't even know about my age."

The person she shared this information with was a simple robotic Fox, who made a small chuckling sound and hopped off the chair, walking away.
Sitting there alone, Cymbal had started growing more worried for her welfare than anything.

Her age didn't matter, not to Zero anyway, since they were just robots, but it did have to matter at some point, right?
She wasn't going to seek help for something so minor, so Cymbal let it roll and moved on.

Suddenly, during her break, she encountered one of the navigators - Pallette. With her figure striding across the break room, Cymbal felt intimidated by this Reploid.

An accomplice to Zero, perhaps? That was until she stopped and smiled at Cymbal.
/Oh fuck./

"Cymbal," she began, her voice light and friendly, "Zero requests your presence inside the maintenance room. Don't as why, just show up."
Pallette then walked off without a single word.
"What could he possibly want with me?" Cymbal asked herself.

Rising from her chair, he started her long walk to the room her attendance was requested in. The halls were cleared, meaning any sound that was minor was loud beyond recognition.

Every interior design before her was light blue with white, the same as her body. "Let's hope his is good, because he's on my time."
Taking a few more steps further, she encountered a door that stood out beneath the walls.

This must be it. Upon heavy consideration, Cymbal stepped in.
Sign up to rate and review this story