Categories > Games > Mega Man > Zero Attraction

Cymbal's First Day

by MockeryLloyd 0 reviews

Cymbal Starts training, which attracts the S-Class hunter himself.

Category: Mega Man - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2020-07-25 - 511 words - Complete

0Unrated
A day later...

"Feint left, Cymbal!" X shouted, shooting his Mega Buster at her direction. Dodging so frequently, Cymbal lashed out the sword she kept in her sheath and reflected each blast.

One by one, they came as yellow plasma pellets, hitting into the walls and creating small minimal damage to the scenery.
Since her proposal to join the Hunters, Cymbal had been undergoing rigorous training with X, one of the team's sophisticated members.

Despite being a pacifist, he knew how to fight amongst his brothers in arms. With perfect agility, Cymbal was able to dash behind X and slash him in the back, creating a small cut on him.
It blew the pacifist Reploid away with one cut, even causing him to hit the wall with impenetrable force.

Recovering in roughly three seconds, X took in deep breaths and smiled proudly at the young Reploid, getting up and patting her on the back. "You're improving well, Cymbal!" He said, still rubbing his back painfully.
"You'll be a great hunter like me someday."

"Ha! You kidding?" She replied, "I'll outnumber you in Mavericks any day!"

"Sure you will, kid." After finishing their little chat, X left the training hall while Cymbal stood in pride. Placing her sword back into the sheath she carried on her back, she heard some chuckling.
It carried a deep undertone, and it sounded menacing. Wait, she knew who this person was, but she didn't quite catch his name on the first day.

Turning to face who it was, she took notice of his red apparel and long, blonde hair. "Z-zero, isn't it?" She asked, "what're you doing here?"

"I came to witness the little training session that took place, and I wanted to see how it went." Suspicion rose above Cymbal, as she took a step back to prepare herself for this hotshot Hunter's bragging.
"How'd it go?"

"It went well," she answered rapidly, heading for the door to the lobby. "X said I can outnumber him any day, or something like that."
Before she could get away, Zero was fast enough to stop her. Grabbing her arm forcefully, he began growing a sky smirk.

"Y'know, I've only known you for a day and a half, but just seeing you swing your robotic hips as you fight hypnotizes me each time I take one look."

Wait. What did he say? Cymbal stopped dead in her own tracks, surprise completely plastered onto her robotic face. Did Zero literally just flirt with her?
Isn't he in love with Iris, or Layer? Besides, isn't she a little too young to even date!?

These questions were just swarming into Cymbal's head as she had finally snapped out of it. "Th-thanks...?"

"I mean, don't get me wrong. I enjoy seeing someone like you handling a Maverick."

"Alright, but you didn't have to make it weird. I just enjoy doing what's right."

Releasing herself from Zero, Cymbal headed for the door and disappeared without a second thought. Disappointed, Zero began to dwell in doubt.

"Why the hell did I mess this up!?"
Sign up to rate and review this story