Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Hokkaido Story

Plasticine

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Takashi and Charlotte have a hot night together. Lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2020-08-01 - 355 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen: Plasticine:

-Tokyo, Japan-

Charlotte looked up, giggling. Takashi lay atop her. He leaned in for a kiss. She happily kissed back.

"Mmm," she murmured. Takashi slowly pulled away.

"I love you," he said. A smile spread across his face. She reached up and caressed his cheek. This Christmas had been hectic. Charlotte was happy to have the night off.

"What do you want tonight?" Takashi asked. Charlotte smiled.

"You," she said. "Only you." He grabbed onto her shoulders. His love spread her legs under him. By now, he got it. It just felt so perfect.

Charlotte moaned as every inch went inside. He teased her well too. Was he… laughing at her?

"Are you laughing at me?" Charlotte asked. Takashi shushed her with a kiss. He started pounding into her. He didn't do it fast either. The angel moved so slowly. Charlotte whimpered.

"Oh…" she said. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. The tip of his tongue caressed her throat. Charlotte moaned.

"Harder!" she said. "Please, harder! Oh!" The angel smiled. How could he say no? Takashi picked up his pace as fast as he could. His girl threw back her head and moaned. Takashi leaned in for another kiss. He shoved his tongue into her mouth. Charlotte struggled to keep up.

"Mmm," she said. Takashi smirked in his mind. Charlotte's body tried to keep up. Fireworks went off in her head. Takashi broke off the kiss. He threw back his head as he came.

"Oh yes!" the angel said. Charlotte closed her eyes and moaned. She wouldn't let go until he finished coming. The angel pulled out and landed on top of her. Both lay there panting. Charlotte looked into his empty eyes.

"Happy 2017," she whispered. Takashi's cheeks turned bright red.

"I love you, Char-chan," he said. She gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you too," she said back. She would have to go to work in a few hours. She didn't want to get out of bed. Her mind went off to sexy dreaming about her blind angel as she drifted off to sleep. Takashi followed suit moments later.
Sign up to rate and review this story