Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Hokkaido Story

Wilting Flower

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kirika-chan starts to get sick. Tsuzuki thinks that she can sleep it off with a little medicine.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2020-08-02 - 347 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fifteen: /Wilting/ Flower:

-Sapporo-

By dinnertime, something wasn't right. Kirika-chan didn't act like her chatty energetic self. She looked half-asleep. Anna lowered her chopsticks.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked. Kirika-chan kept nodding off.

"It's okay," Tsuzuki said. "She just woke up from her nap. We had a busy today."

"Well yeah, but…" Anna said.

"You okay, sweetie?" Watari asked. He put his hand on the girl's forehead.

"Oh my!" the shinigami said. He noticed that she hadn't touched her plate at all. Anna's stomach dropped.

"It's okay," Tsuzuki insisted. "We'll just put her to bed for now. She can sleep it off."

"I brought some cold medicine with me," Tatsumi said.

"Thank you," Tsuzuki said. He got up and walked over to his daughter.

"Come on," he whispered. "Let me help you to bed." The child said nothing. She leaned against her father as they walked out of the dining hall. Anna and everyone watched. It shouldn't be anything serious, right? Anna tried to make herself eat. No one else said a word.

"I don't know what happened," Tsuzuki said. "She was fine earlier today."

"What all did you do?" Anna asked.

"We went to the doll museum, then lunch, and came back," Tsuzuki said. "I let her play in the snow and then she took a nap." Anna trembled.

"We need to call a doctor," she said. He took her by the hands.

"Usagi-chan," he said. "It's probably nothing. Just let her sleep."

"But her cheeks are so red."

"I know. I know." He saw his wife frowning.

"Look," Tsuzuki said. "Let her sleep for now. We'll call the doctor in the morning." Anna eyed him sternly.

"You promise?" she asked.

"Yes," the shinigami said. "Aw, come here," He pulled his wife into his arms. Anna rested her head against his chest.

Kirika-chan slept in the other room.

Mimzie floated above her head. The little ferret trembled. At the time, the parents didn't notice what was wrong. If they had, they would've seen the first clue about what was happening to their baby girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story