Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > On Vacation and Away from Cronus (or so they think...)

Chapter 6: A Matter of Life and Death

by superswimmerchick 3 reviews

ok. this may be the last chap... just read and find out.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 1218 words

0Unrated
Sorry for not updating in a while. Been to busy with school swimming and homework. This may be my last chap. I don't know yet. What will happen to Jay, Archie and Herry? I don't even know. Anyway... here's chap6. hope you like it:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theresa stared down at the boy who she loves so much's mangled body. She hated seeing him like this. 'This is all my fault! If only I told them sooner this would not have happened!' she thought to herself.

Odie(being the smart one) said,"We really need to get them to Chiron! And fast!"

"Uhhhhh. FYI Odie, we're in California. How are we going to get them to Chiron if he's all the way in New Olympia?" said Neil who was to worried at the moment to even bother looking at himself.

"Why don't we call a doctor or take them to the local hospital? If anyone asks we can say they got in the middle of a late night gang fight," Atlanta sugested. Like Theresa, she was really worried about Archie. He is supposed to be invincible. Then why was he lying in a pool of blood?

"No. We have to get them back to the hotel. Then we pack up and get the next flight for New Olympia," said Theresa who was trying to act like Jay when things like this happened.

"But won't people wonder about what happened to them once we get to the airport? They may not even let them on the plane," said Atlanta.

"Well... I do have this one invention that can discise(I know, I suck at spelling)people by hiding them behind a hologhram. So if I get a picture of them then no one will ask any questions." Odie told them that just so they would cheer up. He had no idea if it would work.

"Great! Ok. Now all we have to do is get them back to the hotel..."

When Theresa, Atlanta, Neil and Odie finally draged the indured back to the hotel it was way past midnight.

"Why did the 3 strongest and heaviest guys get hurt and leave us to drag them home?" Atlanta wondered. They were still uncosious(SP?) when they draged them up to Odie's room. There Odie managed to bandage them up and stop the bleeding. Who knew he was a doctor/genious?

While Odie was taking care of the guys, Theresa, Atlanta and Neil went back to their rooms to pack. When they were done(Odie had finished packing by that time as well) Neil and Odie had to go and pack the guys stuff because of course the girls could not go through their stuff.

Don't think that the girls didn't do anything while Odie and Neil were packing. Theresa was trying to get there tickets changed to the soonest flight. And Anlanta was checking out of the hotel.

Just then Odie and Neil came out and said they were done. "I finished the hologhram divise and I even built 3 wheelchairs so we don't have to drag them. But we have to hurry 'cause their pulses are getting weaker and weaker by the minute," Odie told them.

"Well there wasn't a flight leaving until the morning. But luckly, my dad's friend was in town and he flys his own private jet. And he has agreed to fly us home for free. Also his jet is faster than most airplanes so we'll get there in only 2 hours," Theresa told her friends.

So they got all their luggage and Neil called 2 taxis. The got to the airport and found Theresa's dad's friend, Mr. Sanders. Because they were flying privatly, they did not have to wait in any lines.

"Hey kids! I'm Mr. Sanders. Theresa told me how you got in the middle of a gang fight" Atlanta tried not to laugh at his last remark. "Anyway. Enough of my talking. Lets get these guys home!"

So everyone got in the jet and away they went...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours of dead silence in plane(Jay, Archie and Herry had still had not woken up) Theresa thought that she was going to go crazy. Finally they arrived in New Olympia and Mr.Sanders helped them home and wished them good luck.

Atlanta raced into the Brownstone and picked up the first PMR that she found. She had to hurry or eles she may loose Archie forever and she just got him! "Ahhhh! Hera! This is Atlanta! We had to come home early 'cause Archie, Jay and Herry are hurt really badly and they have lost a lot of blood! We're coming over now so tell Chiron to get ready!" With that she hung up leaving Hera in a very confused state on the other end.

Theresa got Herry's truck keys knowing that he was going that he was going to kill her when he woke up but she had to get everyone to the school and her sporst car would not hold everyone. Then they teens all piled into the truck and Theresa drove off.

They burst through the blue portal and rushed Jay, Archie and Herry to Chiron's office.

"Chiron! Chiron! Help! We don't have much time! They might die! You have to help them!" The four of them yelled at Chiron.

"Alright! Alright! I'll look at them but you all have to leave now." Theresa and Atlanta were very upset about this and wanted to stay by their love's sides but they knew that they had to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week of bordem and worry, they finally got a call from Hera: "I have good news children. The boys have woken up and are getting their strength back as we speak-" but she didn't have time to speak because the 4 teens burst out the door and ran to the school.

Neil and Odie went into Herry's room. They could see that he was better because he was already eating.

"Hey Guys!!! Good to see you! That was some trip, eh? Too bad it was cut short. I'm getting hungery. When's dinner?"

Neil and Odie burst out laughing. Yep, Herry was defently better.

Atlanta was afraid to see Archie at first. She couldn't bear it to see him hurt again. She walked in and saw the purple-haired boy starring at her.

"About time you came. I was starting to think that you forgot about me." Archie teased her.

Atlanta walked over to his bed. "Like I would ever forget about you." Then she leaned down and kissed him.

When they got there Theresa rushed to Jay's room and threw her arms around him and gave him a big bear hug. "Oh Jay, I was so worried! I thought you were going to die!"

Jay held her and stroked her beautiful red hair. He hated himself for causing her to worry about him. "Theresa, I would never die and leave you all alone. I love you to much."

Then he looked down into her emerald green eyes and she looked up into his chocolate brown ones. Their heads slowly moved in and they kissed. They kissed with so much love that it was probably the most romantic kiss in the history of kisses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A-bleep, ba-bleep, ba-bleep, That's all folks! Hoped you liked my first fanfic. Please R&R!
Superswimmerchick out.
Sign up to rate and review this story