Categories > Anime/Manga > D.N.Angel > Seperation

Blood on the walls

by hide 0 reviews

Hiwatari is sick an tired of Satoshi always interfering with his plans so he deices to seperate Krad from Satoshi, but his plan befires when he finds he is unable to control the young tamer's curse.

Category: D.N.Angel - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Characters: Daisuke, Dark, Krad, Satoshi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 1462 words

0Unrated
Separation

By: Kai Celiera

Kai: Yay new D.N. Angel Fic!

Satoshi: (shakes head) Why, why, why?

Kai: (holds up complete D.N.Angel box set) Because, I finished my first box set....WITH A BOX!

Satoshi: (raises eyebrow) Kai, box set kind of implies having a box to go with it, duh.

Kai: (points to Hellsing DVDs) My Hellsing ones didn't though.

Satoshi: (shrugs) That's my problem why?

Krad: I think she's trying to prove a point Master Satoshi, work with her.

Satoshi: Shut up Krad.

Kai: How bout we just start the chapter instead?

Krad: (holds up sign) -Insert generic disclaimer here-

Kai: (glares) Not funny!

111111111111111111

Satoshi moaned as he began to come to. "Ow, my head," he mumbled somewhat incoherently as he attempted to reach up and touch the back of his head, but found he was unable to do so due to his hand being tied behind the back of the chair he was seated in. "What the hell?" Satoshi's eyes darted around the torch lit room for some kind of explanation.

"I'm so relieved to see your conscious, Satoshi," a voice stated, though the tone had a hint of sarcasm, as a figure walked into the dim light holding a rather large book," I was beginning to worry when you didn't wake up last night."

Satoshi glanced upward at the figure as his groggy mind tried to put the voice to a face. "Father..." he spoke once his mind put two and two together. "What are you planning?" he struggled with the ropes around his wrist.

Hiwatari gave his son an amused smile as he watched him struggle. "You needn't concern yourself, brat," he stated ruffling the blue haired boy's hair, "now be a good boy and tell me where the Dust of Seven Souls is"

"Like I would tell a man like you!"

Hiwatari moved closer to the boy so that he could grab a hold of his chin. "Don't take that tone with me, Satoshi," he warned as he produced a small dagger, the type you'd expect to see use to open letters, and dug it deep into Satoshi's upper leg. Satoshi inhaled sharply through his teeth to keep from crying out, "I figured you'd say something like that which is why I brought some tools of persuasion," he grinned as he pulled the blade out of Satoshi's leg, twisting it as he did so to get the boy to scream.

Satoshi whimpered as he watched the blood flow freely from the wound before his attention was turned to a new figure entering the room. "Master, I have the book you were looking for," a girl stated handing the Police Chief a large book of spells.

"Thank you Mio," Hiwatari replied taking the book from the girl and paging through it, getting a sinister grin as he did so. "Now be a good girl and go look through Satoshi's things to find me the Dust of Seven souls," Mio nodded before leaving to do her task.

Hiwatari smiled as he turned his attention back to Satoshi. "See, I really don't need your help," he said as if he were just taking casually to an old friend while he played with the dagger, "though it would be nice if you just tell me where your hiding it, Satoshi," he paused as he placed the dagger right up to Satoshi's neck, pressing it hard enough to draw blood. "Let's try a different approach shall we?"

11111111111111

Daisuke Niwa yawned as the teacher went on with her lesson. Letting his eyes wonder around the room they happened to stop at the empty desk normally occupied Satoshi Hiwatari. 'I wonder why Hiwatari-kun isn't here today?' he thought to himself as he noticed Takashi making puppy eyes at Mio Hio.

Shouldn't you be paying more attention to your math problems then worrying if Creepy boy is okay , Dark's voice echoed in the back of Daisuke's mind

Daisuke let out a loud sigh, earning him a glare from his Math teacher. "But Dark, he wasn't even at the museum last night when we stole that painting," he protested as he scribbled some math problems on his paper.

Dark let out a yawn. He's probably just sick or something, he stated as he prepared to take his afternoon nap, besides, if there was an unfortunate soul that happened to pick a fight with Creepy boy I'm sure his over possessive curse would have something to say about it.

"You mean Krad?"

Bingo, oh and Dai, you might wanna consider paying attention. Dark pointed out, I think the teacher's asking you a question.

"Ah crap..." Dai muttered, "Way to get me trouble Dark!"

111111111111111

Hiwatari sighed as he stood up from making a pentagram on the floor, wiping his hands of Satoshi's sticky blood in the process. "I've been patient with you, Satoshi," he remarked eyeing the stab wound in the child's side to make sure it wasn't a fatal one; he needed Satoshi alive for the spell to work. "Now where is the artifact?"

Satoshi stared at the man as he tried to keep his mind off the searing pain screaming through his body due to his leg and now the stab wound in his side, as well as other cuts and bruises that his father had inflicted upon him up to this point. "I'm not letting you get a hold of Krad's power, ever!" he shouted before spitting right in the Police Chief's face.

Hiwatari growled as he wiped the insult out of his eye. "You will pay for that you brat!" he shouted as he backhanded Satoshi, knocking the chair over. Satoshi made a gagging noise as he came in contact with his blood that was on the floor.

"Mr. Hiwatari, I found the Dust of Seven Souls," Mio stated as she entered the room holding a sliver necklace with a small vial at the end of it. Satoshi cursed out loud as the chair was sat upright again and he came face to face the vial containing a purple liquid, why it was called the Dust of Seven Souls instead of something else he could never figure out.

Hiwatari gave a sinister grin before taking the vial from Mio. "Good girl, Mio," he complimented as grabbed a hold of Satoshi's chin and tried to force the vial into his mouth, which proved to be quite difficult with Satoshi moving his head around, "Stop fighting me Satoshi!" Hiwatari growled frustrated as he finally got the contents of the vial into the boy's mouth then he tipped his head back forcing him to swallow. Once Satoshi had swallowed the contents he took the opportunity to bite the hand that force fed him, causing Hiwatari yelp and backhand him again. Ignoring his bleeding hand, Hiwatari began to chant in a foreign language, which made the blue haired boy nauseous before the pain set in. Satoshi screamed as tears fell down his cheeks while a figure began to materialize next to him.

"Krad..." Satoshi murmured before falling unconscious.

The blonde demon turned towards his tamer, having heard his name being called out. "What is this?" he asked blankly as he moved some of the matted bangs out of Satoshi's face.

Hiwatari grinned as he set the book on the table. "Do as I say demon and you can keep this body without having that brat interfere with you," he stated, "I have a few tasks for you first."

Krad glared at the figure, now realizing that this was the man Satoshi-sama called 'father'. "Do it yourself, I do not need your help with Master Satoshi," he spat as he looked over Satoshi to see how bad his wounds were.

"What if I told you I could kill you right now?"

Krad's ear perked at the sound of this and he looked back up at the brown haired man. "Go on..." he replied eyeing him.

"If my dear son dies, then you go along with him," Hiwatari explained cleaning the blood off the dagger he'd been using on Satoshi earlier, "Satoshi is weak, and I'd hate for him to lose anymore blood then he already has."

"I'm listening, what is this task you would have me do?"

11111111111111

Kai: (grins evilly) and I think I'll leave you guys with a cliff hanger!

Acko: That's evil Kai, just evil

Satoshi: I've decided I hate you both

Acko: why me?

Satoshi: For helping her with this madness

Kai: (huggles Acko-chan) Well, I still love you!

Acko: (gags) Can't breathe Kai! (passes out)

Kai: (pokes Acko with a stick) Acko, wake up, I still need your help!

Satoshi: You're never going to wake her up like that

Heisuke: I'll go get the smelling salt

Okita: (smiles) Please Read and Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story