Categories > Anime/Manga > D.N.Angel > Seperation

Mirror of Fenite

by hide 0 reviews

Same as before...

Category: D.N.Angel - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Daisuke, Dark, Krad, Satoshi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 1551 words

0Unrated
Separation

Ch. 2--- Krad .V.S. Dark

Kai: (smiles) Time for chapter 2!

Satoshi: Oh joy, more blood and gore

Kai: I am not just about blood and gore you know!

Acko: (snickers) Kai, you are so about the blood and gore!

Kai: You know me all too well...

Will: (Wonders in) Acko....Oh Acko!

Acko: (whispers to Kai) Why is your random friend calling my name?

Kai: (snickers) He's looking for his pencil.

Acko: (looks at Will) You named your pencil after me? WHY?

Will: Cause I like your name

Kai: We also decided that Krad's hair tastes like cherries! (Sucks on Krad's pony-tail)

Krad: (glares) Go pick on Master Satoshi

Satoshi: (looks up from reading a book) Nope, sorry Kradums, she's all yours.

Krad: ....I never want to hear you utter that nickname again.

Hisoka: Kai, you're rambling, you should probably just start your story.

Kai: (uber glomps Hisoka) SOKA!

Hisoka: (tries to breathe) Why am I here again?

Kai: Disclaimer!

Hisoka: (breathe air after Kai lets go) Kai doesn't own D.N.Angel Please Read and Review!

(kudos to acko-chan for helping me out on this ch, you rock girl!)

111111111111111111

Dai, I don't understand why you insist on coming up here, Dark wined as his Tamer trudged up the stairs to Satoshi's apartment.

"Because I'm worried, Dark, that's why," Daisuke remarked as he walked up the last flight of stairs before Satoshi's apartment door. "Besides, the teacher wanted me to bring these worksheets to him."

That's a lame excuse to see Creepy Boy, even for you.

"Shut up, Dark!" Daisuke shouted as he knocked on the door waiting for Satoshi to answer. "Open up Hiwatari-kun, it's just me, Daisuke!"

I'm not judgin' I'm just sayin'.

Daisuke ignored the Kaitou as he waited for his friend to answer the door, but when five minutes had past and still no sign of Satoshi, Daisuke decided to try the door for himself to see if it was unlocked. "Hey Hiwatari..." he started to say but his voice dropped off when he took note of the room around him with overturned objects and things littering the floor like a tornado had passed through it. "What happened in here?"

It would appear that we're not the only ones deciding to brake and enter into Creepy Boy's house, Dark replied as he felt the fear and worry begin to creep into his Tamer's consciousness, unless the dear Commander is just a mess house keeper.

"Dark, be serious, Satoshi could be in trouble," Daisuke groaned. "What are we going to do?"

Nothing, as of now anyways, for all we know Satoshi could be just fine, Dark replied as he took control of his Tamer, "Besides, we've got a Hikari artwork to steal!"

But Dark!

"Fine, if it makes you feel any better we'll look in to it after words, alright?" Dark replied. "Now, it's off to steal the Mirror of Finite!"

111111111111

Krad growled as he moved away from the brown haired man and walked over to Satoshi. He doesn't look to well, he noted to himself, as he noticed how pale his tamer had gotten. Bending down Krad went to move some of the bangs out of Satoshi's face, but pulled away when he felt the heat radiating off his head yet the rest of his body seemed to feel like ice. Krad frowned when Satoshi let out a loud whimpering noise. "All you need to do is steal that art work for me and then I promise to let him free and give the freedom you desire," Krad turned his head towards the voice and found Satoshi's father giving him a sadistic grin.

Krad glared at the man as he tried to suppress the urge to kill him, only for the sake of not knowing exactly what this spell of his that he'd cast was capable of. "Very well," he said eyeing Satoshi once more before standing up, "but if I find one hair out of place when I get back, your head will be on a sliver platter along with that stupid thief."

Hiwatari chuckled as he produced a knife and walked over to Satoshi. "Don't worry demon, I'll take good care of precious Satoshi Hikari," he assured cutting the bonds on the boy's bloody wrists and watched him fall to the floor with a small 'thump' sound. Krad glared at the man as he wrapped his white coat around the boy before disappearing into the night. Hiwatari took one last look at his son before leaving the room. And for your sake, little Hikari, he better come back.

1111111111111111

Dark snuck silently through the darkened hallways of the museum. Disarming the alarm system had been a piece of cake, and it was even easier without Satoshi's presence. "Wow, I didn't know this job was going to be this much of a snap," he commented to Dai as he made his way to where the mirror was being kept.

I'm worried, Dark, Daisuke whined as knocked out a guard from behind, this isn't like Hiwatari at all.

Dark rolled his eyes. "I told you Daisuke; we'll go look for your creepy lover boy after we steal that mirror," he replied.

Yeah, but I just can't shake this creepy feeling, Dark, that something is really wrong with Satoshi.

Dark ignored his tamer as he walked into the room that held the Mirror of Finite, but stopped in mid walk when a familiar figure appeared, the mirror he had come to take tucked safely under his arm and his trademark white coat no where to be seen. "Well, how nice of you to save me the trouble of looking for yah," he shouted, eyeing the blond demon. "Now if you don't mind why don't you flash the cute tamer of yours so mine can shut up and let me get back to my job?"

Krad glance at Dark spreading his wings as if preparing to take flight. "I'm sorry, I don't have time to indulge you at the moment," he stated, "I have more important matters to attend to."

Dark put on a pouty face. "Krad I'm hurt," he began changing at his other self and pinning him to the wall careful not to damage what he came here to get. "Now what could be so important that you couldn't spend some quality time with lil' ol' me?"

"I don't have to tell you anything," Krad spat throwing the thief off of him and prepared to leave once again only to be blasted by Dark. "Damn you, you annoying Kaitou!"

"You're not leaving until I get the mirror!"

"Get in line," Krad growled throwing a couple of feathers his way, "you can take the damn thing for all I care after..." Krad's voice trailed off as he fell to the ground in pain. "That lying bastard!"

Dark stood dumbfounded as his enemy rose again from the ground. "I think you better start explaining yourself, Krad" Dark remarked when Krad fell to the ground once more. "What did you do to Satoshi?"

"I didn't do anything to Satoshi-sama," Krad protested angrily he couldn't believe that the idiot phantom thief was accusing him hurting his everything. "Why don't you go ask that bastard Satoshi-sama calls father?"

11111111111111

Mio glance over the boy she held in her arms as she quietly hummed a tune to herself. Satoshi was covered pretty much from head to toe in dry, crusted blood which was oozing out again from his side. Mio also note that he was running a fever which was probably due to one of the wounds becoming infected with germs. "I hope that blonde haired man comes soon," she remarked to no one in particular running her hands through Satoshi's hair in an effort to silence his whimpering. Suddenly a pair of groggy eyes looked up at her as Satoshi began to regain consciousness.

"Where am..." Satoshi voice trailed off as he tried to put together a coherent sentence before realizing the he had been placed in Mio's lap. "Let go of me!"

"Stop struggling, Satoshi," Mio replied trying desperately to calm the injured boy down before he hurt himself worse, "I'm not going to hurt you." after a few moment of running her fingers through Satoshi's hair again she got the sobbing classmate to calm down a bit.

"I want to go home," Satoshi said resting his head against her shoulder. Under normal circumstances Satoshi would never think of doing anything like this, but he was too tired to really support his weight so Mio shoulder looked as good as any place to rest his head.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help," Mio said, as she used a damp rag to try to cool the boy off, "you're far too weak and it would be an easy task for your father to capture you again." Satoshi whimpered again as his eyelids began to droop, Mio smiled sadly as she watched the blue haired boy drift into a restless sleep once again.

111111111111111111111

Kai: Well, I finally got the damn chapter done!

Yami Bakura: Wow, it's amazing

Kai: Sorry for the late update guys, but I hope you enjoyed

Yami Bakura: You and your cheap apologies

Kai: (sends Yami B to the shadow Realm) Stuff it Yami B.

Satoshi: Please Read and Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story