Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Losing You Would Just Crush Me

Potions

by Silver-Vampiress 2 reviews

Severus falls in love with one of his students. How can they possibly be together without everyone knowing?She graduates this spring will he finally ask the question that has been bugging him since...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Hermione, Lupin, Snape - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 504 words

-1Boring
Disclaimer: I own nothing. It's all J.K. Rowling's. I do own the 'Airloom 007' unless in J.K.'s 6 or 7 book that's in there. DON'T SUE ME!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

I sat in the tree by the lake, barely visible to anyone. Spring was here and everything was blooming. It was a beautiful view. I took a deep breath. I loved the fresh spring smell; it always gave me hope for some reason.

I looked up to the light blue sky and closed my eyes.

This was my last year at Hogwarts. I had tried out for the quidditch team and make it as chaser. So now I have a lovely Airloom 007, the newest model.

"Accio Airloom!" I said. My newly polished broom came flying at me, and then made a steady stop in front of me. I took hold of the broom and got on. I took off, soaring through the clouds as if nothing could stop me.

I over came my fears of flight last year. This year was the year I was totally different. I was actually starting to think that I was a whole new person.

I slowly descended. I flew around the castle till I came across my next class, potions.

He had a class at the moment so I just hovered and watched him sneer at students and take points away if you so much as attempted to look at him.

I watched him go to his desk, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"Look, it's the Head Girl!" I heard one of the fourth years shout. How do they know me from this far away? I wasn't going to stick around to find out either. I flew upwards, hoping Snape wouldn't try to get me.

I heard a window open below me. "Hermi...um Miss Granger, get back here!" I heard him shout after me. He had a stern look on his face.

I squeezed my eyes shut before flying down again. I was in trouble now. I was directly in front of him.

"Detention for disturbing my class." He said.

"You can't give detentions to the Heads, one of our many lucky advantages." I grinned and then I remembered he had a class still and looked at my broom stick. They were all staring at me, open mouthed and everything.

"Well then," he was starting to sound like he was talking to Harry. "I guess you will just be spending your next few evenings with me, helping me do something. I will find stuff for you to do."

"What are you baby-faced morons gaping at? Get back to work." He shut, more like slammed, the windows in my face. I flew away, taking the hint.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey! Please review and tell me what you think. But if you don't like the shipping, then don't read it! mutters "stupid people" Anyway, I know this was short but it gets better as we move along. I'm looking for a beta if anyone wants the position! hinthint
~Ryann
Sign up to rate and review this story