Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Curse Island

Prolouge

by darks00 3 reviews

(Sequal to "Distance" Do not have to read in order for this to make sence) Delilah, Julius and gang thought they trapped the Con Man at the island they were stranded on. They were wrong...and he wa...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 297 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1: Prologue

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

Dear Diary,

It's good to be home again. It's been about a month since Julius, me and the others were stranded on that island that the Con Man trapped us on. I have a feeling we won't be hearing from him for a long time. I mean, we did trapped him there. There is no way he can escape. Sucker...

One good thing came out of being trapped on the island. Julius and me are finally going out! It was my dream, and now it's reality...and if it's not reality, I don't want to wake up. I think both Julius and me got to know each other better while being stranded.

For some reason, I can't stop thinking about that island. I mean, we spent almost a month on the island. It's pretty hard to forget. And that monster on ths island...I have no clue what it was. But whenever you looked into his eyes, it was like it took over your body. I'm not sure if it's a monster, or something Con Man made and/or created. I don't care anymore, though.

Lately the academy students, including Julius and myself have not gone on any recent missions. All the villians are being quiet, which is highly unusal. I have a really bad feeling about this. Julius joked about it, as he always does, and said, "Maybe they're on a holiday." I couldn't help but laugh. Julius can make the worst and dramatic event the most funniest thing ever.

Oh, crap...I better go, I can hear Julius coming and I don't want him knowing I keep a diary...he'll only make fun of me and try to read it. Jeeze, boys...

~Delilah Devonshire~

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story