Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Deal With the Devil

Deal With the Devil I

by des_butterfly 0 reviews

'Kabuto is a chameleon, Sasuke thinks as he pushes the medic-nin up against the wall and watches the cloth of his shirt mold and shift into the rough fabric of a jounin vest, and the lines of his c...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-09-26 - Updated: 2006-09-27 - 386 words

1Moving
--

Kabuto is a chameleon, Sasuke thinks as he pushes the medic-nin up against the wall and watches the cloth of his shirt mold and shift into the rough fabric of a jounin vest, and the lines of his cheekbones disappear into the dark mask of Hatake Kakashi.

Only the wire-rimmed glasses remain to remind him that this is not his former teacher, and Sasuke quickly gets rid of those, tossing them to the floor with a careless gesture.

Kabuto will punish him for that, but as long as he does it in Kakashi's body, Sasuke doesn't really care.

Kabuto is a chameleon, because even though Sasuke's henge is good enough to replicate the body of another, he could never get the exact mannerism down like this, could never copy the firmness of Kakashi's hands on his shoulders, the rough way that Naruto sighs when he punches him, the exact look of agonizing hope in Sakura's eyes when she looks at him.

Kabuto's cards must contain so much more than stats on everyone's jutsus and chakra strength, Sasuke thinks, as Kabuto/Kakashi's hands come up to grasp Sasuke's wrists.

"You've been practicing," Kabuto/Kakashi's voice says, in that perfect, half-amused, half-bored tone that always irritated Sasuke so much.

"Yeah," Sasuke mutters, preparing a kick. Before he can connect, Kabuto/Kakashi is turning him around, forcing his arms up and back at an alarming speed. Sasuke's chin hits the ground: hard.

"Not enough," Kabuto/Kakashi states, and there is the pressure of a foot on his back. "Show me the chidori again."

The pride in Kabuto/Kakashi's eyes, when Sasuke completes another powerful strike, is perfect and much more satisfying then Orochimaru's hissed praises. Sasuke allows himself to collapse and enjoy the small, soothing touches that the counterfeit Kakashi always builds to, even if it does ruin the illusion a bit.

He knows that the real Hatake Kakashi would never touch him like this; but in Sound, reality is what you are powerful enough to get, and what prices you're willing to pay for it.

Sasuke groans as Kabuto/Kakashi's body thrusts into his and thinks he is getting a bargain.

There is no way that Orochimaru's techniques are worth even a fraction of what Kabuto gives him for one hour every day.

A taste of home.

--

fin
Sign up to rate and review this story